Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave of the Horde (shadoweclipse and Armphid)

Armphid

Moon
Brawny orc guards, their massive chests bulging with muscle, armed with heavy axes and garbed in vicious looking leather, glared a challenge at all who passed through the entrances to the small outpost at the cross roads of the Barrens savanna. Yet for all their careful watching, they did not see her as she crept past them. Like the wind, the intruder blew through the little town, carefully noting the positioning of buildings, the spots where the guards congregated, the location of their wyverns. All valuable information that the upcoming raid would find useful.

Lessa Morningsong was, at the moment, a lithe and powerful bundle of feline power and cunning. She was a Night Elf, trained in the ways of nature, a protector of balance and the wild as a Druid. Her current shape, that of a dark furred panther, was one of the many mighty powers she had learned. The panther slunk through the shadows of the Cross Roads, scouting it out and making mental notes on all of it. This would be a decisive action.

She had never wanted to get involved in the squabbles of the Alliance and the Horde. In her training and early adventuring days, her thoughts were focused on the menace of the Burning Legion. Then she went to her people's ancestral home of Ashenvale and saw the depridations of the vile, savage Horde as the Warsong clan hewed down the ancient and sacred trees of the night elves without though or care. That had made up her mind. They would be stopped! Losing this Barrens outpost would force them to withdraw from Ashenvale, or at least deplete the garrison there so a strike could be made to make them leave. Invaders. Despoiliers! Elune might have mercy on them, but she would not!

The druid slipped out through a hole in the hide barriers that had been erected as walls around the town. Now she just had to get back. It shouldn't be an issue. The Horde that were here were generally inexperienced and far less powerful than her. Once she was safe from the eyes of the sentry, she pushed her power inward, returning herself to her true form.

Lessa was tall as all night elves were, standing 6' 2" tall. She had an agile and graceful build that still featured generous curves; both her high, pert, luscious breasts and her firm, bubble ass. Her legs were long and sleek, her stomach taut and flat, her body looking delicate despite its strength. She wore a set of dark leathers that hugged her body, accentuating her breasts, a bit large for her people, and her supple shape. Her skin was a rosy pink, her lovely, young looking face decorated with two purplish tattoos that went down over either eye. Her hair was as white as snow, falling loosely in front but gathered into a loose tail in back. Her eyes glowed a faint but steady silver. In her hands she held a wicked looking spear.

The druid lifted a small white stone from a pouch at her belt. She could sneak across the plains, but this was the fastest way to get out of here. She closed her eyes, focusing to activate the power of the hearth stone...

There had been recent reports of a panther wandering the dry area of the barrens. Most of the night stalker panthers stayed in their normal Ashenvale grounds. Yet anyone given a quest to find this mysterious guest continually return empty handed, even guards seem baffled by these rumors. The crossroad outpost had been a frequent battle ground for skirmishes between horde and alliance. Though usually small teams are always sent rather then scouts. To be safe a team of trackers is sent to scout out the area. Because of the elusiveness of the creature a stealth team is sent.

The team consisting of two troll rogue brothers and a tauren druid. Jelzul and Drak are twin trolls each standing up measure to a full 7' 7''. Their bodies are lanky and flexible adding to their deadly speed and stealth. Their skin is a dark blue yet it is hard to tell because of the thick padding of black leather acting as their second skin. Each one is missing an eye. Jelzul on the left and Drak on the right. As usual their motivation to hunt and kill for the horde is driven by the maddening mojo feed to them at young ages by troll witchdoctors. The third is a tauren druid named Rygen Stronehorn. His ferocity is complimented by the dark fur that covers his powerful body. Standing at a full 7' is not the impressive part of him. His body ripples with powerful muscle. Even his leather armor is torn not from battle cuts but from the movement of his body in his tauren form. Currently he hides in the grass as he tracks down this invader. Followed on far opposite sides are his troll partners.

The night elves steath is nothing compared to this team as they swiftly pick up her scent. They saw her standing behind the wall as she was using the power of the hearth stone to return home. Th would not be acceptable. Lucky for them she was careless and left her back exposed as one of the skillful rogues sprinted in her direction while staying concealed and used the bottom of his daggers handle and bluntly sapped her. Her stone falling out of her hand and onto the ground. Quickly while she was dazed the other two threw a tightly woven net on her and tired it up tightly. Rygen quickly heaved the bound up night elf over his shoulder. He took her to their small camp off the road on the way back to Orgrimmar to display their catch to their leader.

As the magic of the hearthstone began to flow, the world exploded. Stars danced before her eyes, the stone tumbling from her numb fingers, her posture slumping forward. She felt rough cords thrown over her tightening, her spear falling away, the ropes, no, a net! The net closing around her, the elf still too stunned to move or even make a sound. Powerful hands grabbed her, lifting her high in the air.

She was moving now, briskly. Her head was beginning to clear, some feeling returning to her. She'd been caught! No! What would they do to her? The Horde tortured prisoners, even ate them, the vicious cannibals! Lessa struggled in the net, writhing, pulling and tugging at the cords that made it. "Release me! I'm a traveler in these lands, I've done nothing wrong! Let me go!"

She struggled and called for them to free her, for how long she did not know. Suddenly, the trip ended, and the net was throw roughly to the ground. "Ufff!" She landed on her stomach, moaning softly. Lessa looked up to see a small campfire dancing in front of her. This was where they were taking her. What now? "I...say again, release me. You won't get anything out of this." He was able to turn her head enough to see her captors and gasped. Elune! Two lean, evil looking trolls, taller than her by over a foot if they hadn't been bent and hunched over like all troll men were. Then there was the Tauren; broad, a wall of fur and muscle.

The two trolls squatted down near the fire. Animals bones at their feet from a meal eaten earlier as they roasted more of a zhevra killed before and being used for meat. Obviously their intentions were not to eat her. The trolls cleaned their daggers as the fire glistened off the shiny metal. They spoke in trollish with each other as they glanced over at the struggling net that laid on the ground before them. Their grins seemed even more evil then normal as ominous laughs escaped their tusked jaws.

Suddenly a large hoof crashed only inches away from her face. The tauren had rise up and grabbed the net and forcefully picked her up and forced her in a sitting position. "Yours not part of the Moonglade expedition to explore the Wailing Caverns. You bear an Alliance Insignia. The Barrens are Horde lands! Filthy alliance sending scouts out...explain your reasons for being here." The large beast bellowed at her. He was huge even compared to most taurens. He was using his druid magic for power and anger rather then the balance and peace that most druids try to keep in control.

Lessa quailed a bit as the massive hoof slammed down beside her. From the force of it, it looked as though it could have crushed her head like a melon. But her fear was tempered by anger. "How about you tell me what the Horde is doing in Ashenvale, MY people's lands, destroying its' forests, druid?"

Despite being bound and helpless, she glared up at him fiercely, "Explain to me how you do your duty to nature by allying with those who even now maim the woods that the Cenarion Circle is charged to help grow and protect?" She strained, managing to make her way to her knees. "I had a mission here to help stop the corruption of Ashenvale, and that is all. I have made no war on the Horde you've forsaken your oaths for. Release me at once!"

Back
Top Bottom