f for m / ≿ Any DC fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marble.soda

Meteorite
≿ I will be editing this heavily when I have more time. Right now, this is a very basic, cobbled together request. If you have any questions, please PM them or ask me here, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

≿ I'm not exactly new to this roleplaying thing, but it has been a long time since I've looked for any new partners.

That said, forgive me if I don't mention something important. I'm so used to roleplaying with friends that we rarely go over details anymore.

A quick rundown of things I simply won't do:
≿ Please PM me to talk about stuff. Don't jump into anything. I get so confused and nervous when people do this. I like to go over things!
≿ Anything that has to do with any bodily fluids outside the three s's (sexual fluids, sweat, and saliva)
≿ Lolita/shota, anything underage. I also won't do two consenting adults in babyplay. School costumes on someone of proper age is fine (if a little boring).
≿ Gore
≿ "He was so handsome"/"She was so beautiful" and everyone thought so. Ugh. I have no time or patience for that.
≿ Cyber-sex or anything... fishy. I am happily married, but my husband knows I love to write, and that includes sexual things. We have no problems with this. I, however, am not someone in search of anything more than friendships, online or off.

I don't have a lot of time today to pretty this thread up, so I'll do it later today/tomorrow. For now, I'm just going to do a run-down of things I like and a few fandoms I'd really really really love to sink my teeth into.

≿ Medieval fantasy is an old standby of mine, but I've become rather bored of it as of late. I generally don't like elves and humans. Interesting races equal an interested me.
≿ I like chubby characters, and I like playing chubby characters. If you don't like buxom women, you may want to look someplace else.
≿ I've lately been rereading Discworld. (RIP, Ser Pratchett.) I have a sinister fascination with the idea that his wizards are celibate, because they think sex might drain their magic. An idea based off that (not necessarily in the Discworld IP) would be interesting...
≿ Shadowrun-style sci-fi fantasy.
≿ Modern fantasy, yum yum yummy yum.
≿ Superheroes! I love both Marvel and DC, though lately I've been on more of a DC kick. I would, however, like to note that I am not someone who goes over the comics or movies with a fine tooth comb (generally at least). I don't know every in and out. I am a casual fan, but I love the universes and worlds and most of the characters. Speaking of...

[Bold is the character you would hopefully be playing, italics is my character.]
(These are just some of the ideas I have. I probably have a lot more rolling around somewhere. In fact, you can practically ignore the italics bit/who I'd play - those are basically just a quick look at some of the ideas I have. Trust me, I have lots more.)

(I will do anything for this. Seriously.) ≿ Man of Steel AU ≿ General Dru-Zod x New Krypton Earthling
*New Krypton is an AU idea of mine, in which Kal-El gives Zod the Codex and sends him to make a New Krypton on Mars. This, of course, brings about a cultural and scientific boom for both Earth and New Krypton, as well as a huge increase in sales of goods and services, since New Krypton would be strained for quite some time. That said, I have a few ideas for my character, either as a bioengineer, a doctor, an engineer, a merchant, or even from the human military.
General Dru-Zod x Green Lantern member

≿ Batman ≿ Uhm. This is a hard one. I'll have to make a list later, but suffice to say, aside from Joker, I love almost every big name villain and I have ideas for most of them. So, er... just ask I guess? (Penguin/Oswald Cobblepot is my favorite, but if you know The Great White Shark/Warren White or Black Mask/Roman Sionis, holy shit please PM me.) (No, I don't mean just Gotham Penguin/Oswald, but he is a cutie, so he's included.) (Yes, Arkham City Penguin/Oswald is absolutely fine.)

≿ Superman (not Man of Steel) ≿ Kal-El x Green/Blue Lantern member
Kal-El x tech mage super
Lex Luthor x tech mage super

≿ Green Lantern ≿ Sinestro x Green/Blue Lantern member
Guy Gardner x Green/Blue Lantern member
Kilowog x Green/Blue Lantern member
Tomar-Re x Green/Blue Lantern member

≿ Fallout ≿ 3 or New Vegas ≿ I. Love. Ghouls. Give me ghouls, please? Canon ghouls or OC ghouls. All ghouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom