Searching for MxF role-plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niah

Star
Welcome to my search thread, I'm looking for literate role-players who can contribute to whatever storyline we have going on in our one x one RP.
I love erotic writing, however I don't want a role-play that is just pure smut. So some decent posts that actually tell a story and lead up to the sex
gradually would be nice. Also please don't message if you're the type of person that controls other people's characters. It really annoys me when people
begin god-modding my girl.

I like dominant males who know what they want and are confident sexually, none of this 'afraid to touch a woman' nonsense.

I'm also literate and only write in the third person.

I role-play over threads or PM's, I will not RP over IM's or personal emails.

My turn ons and turn offs are at the bottom of this list. Please make sure you read them.

Sometimes I play curvy women and sometimes I play slim women. I won't play ridiculously obese or anorexic though!

Pairings
This colour represents the role that I would like to play.

Church Goer x Priest
A priest who has taken a vow of celibacy finds his faith tested when a new woman joins his church.

Probation officer x Ex-criminal
A woman jailed for crimes related to violence, robbery and drugs. Is finally released and sent to a half-way house to try and slowly
reintegrate her into society. Her progress is monitored by a probation officer and as time goes on, their relationship becomes complex.

Witness x Cop
A woman who witnessed a crime committed by a powerful mob boss, is sent into hiding until she can give evidence in court. With the tyrant
willing to do anything to have her killed, she needs to be protected twenty-four-seven by a group of highly trained police officers.

Trainer x Trainee
A curvy girl is given a personal trainer, (either at her local gym or a 'fat camp'), in order to help her lose weight. As they get to know each other
though, a new form of exercise is soon on the agenda.

Teenage girl x Step-Uncle
An eighteen year old girl gets a new step-mother when her father remarries. Barely six months in, the step-mum receives a phone call from
her brother. A man who has always been a bit of a troublemaker, maybe problems with the law, keeping a job, drinking and fighting too much etc.
After being kicked out of his apartment he needs a place to stay and so his sister allows him to bunk in their spare room. However it isn't
long before his new step-niece is catching his eye.

So if any of those take your liking, then just send me a message. Of course if you have your own plot/pairing in mind, feel free to suggest them instead :)

Turn ons
Physical forcefulness (being push up against a wall, thrown onto a bed, roughly bent over etc)
Pressure (When a girl wants to be with him but knows its wrong. So she resists, saying no, but the male doesn't stop. Instead pressuring her to give
into her urges.)
Rough sex
Hair pulling
Biting (no drawing blood though)
Vaginal sex
Oral sex
Fingering
Foreplay
Nipple play

Turn offs
Anal sex
Rape/Beatings