Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail Problems in Fiore

Status
Not open for further replies.

winx

Supernova
images

So here I think we can easily do plot discussions and summaries. As well as side banter so we can keep it minimal in the actual RP.

Recca is still giving chase the Grimoire Heart, but for the story to broaden, they'll need to get away. I just think it would be silly if the bad guys were to fight the good guys right away and/or end up getting captured. There would be no story from them.

Quite honestly, I intended for Zofia's exhibition to Dufflow town to be a quick snatch and grab without interference from light guilds or the Magic Council, just to get the amulet and go, leaving behind the clues obviously for who did it any why to be discovered in the morning once word got out. Which is why I tried to have Shadow pair up with Rhaegar to go on a mission together.

What are your thoughts on the story thus far and future wants?

I never said he hit them all I said is that he could smell and hear the ship I never said he his the missiles I left that part to you.

Well there is really only Charlie who has the active power to fight effectively without help and I have already meantioned that he is running low on magic. So that is easily done with finishing that part off if you get rid of the monsters attacking the town.

I thank you for that and I took care of it. The missiles if left unchecked would have hit Christina, but Recca blasted on them. They were primarily meant to be a distraction to cloud the air with smoke to reduce Recca's site and sense of smell with the smell of smoke in the air. Meaning, they wanted Recca to blow them up.

As Koran stated, their fodder characters. Anyone can end the fight between Magic Council and demons. I think Koran should probably have that in his next post.

Your welcome I hate it when people all of the time just destroy everything making themselves look invisible, it's all right every now and again but some times it gets annoying as everyone has a limit in power plus the person who created an attack or trap might have already had something planned but wanted to see the reaction of the character it was made for.

I played a tinkerbel with one girl on another site and she was acting like she was the leader of the fairies and taking over everyone's characters, no one was playing the queen and on equal grounds loads left because of her. No one could take charge of any situation and she kept on jumping from one thing to another and can't remember what she did so it makes no sense at all it's the reason why I put one story line at a time in the rules of the role play so everyone can understand each story each member is setting up at the time.

Yeah. For attacking purposes, I will never "auto" hit someone. The post will always have the "launch" of the attack first. If I feel like being completely detailed, I will describe the affects of if the attack hits or misses.

I've never played with a person like you have. I have been off and on with role playing and for the most part, everyone I play with is respectable to others.

Also, I'm going to wait until things die down in Dufflow town before posting for Zofia and Rhaegar again. So for now, it's just you two.

ok so far it's up to the magic council shadow asked a question on what was needed to help the man. but got ignored in the next reply what was give leaving her to just stand there like an idiot.
Oh yer you need to do something about the mayor as you never said if it was life threatening

Up to you it's your story line.

I am off to bed now. Good night.

Hey

Sorry for being late

Nah, Koran is not really a Fighter type...But at least i hope Zofia to escape and i just want Koran to give some intel about the Amulet she found out, giving an idea of what her next motive will be.
the fight beteen demons and Counsil should quickly be dispelled as the spell which summoned them reach its end for example, on my point of view right now it's "Regroup, gather some intel and try to guess where does Grimoire will strike next".

and we need some mor ebad guys or zofia will quickly get bored, i may create one soon :)

It's only just got started so anything can happen really.
Besides in all stories there is characters what show up and vanish as they are only used once in a while.
Harry potter the women who told harry to keep his wand out when he was attacked was only seen in that chapter of the book then at the court room, she was mentioned but not met in the first book at the very beginning as well. That's it out of all 7 books and all stories have other characters like her, so if profiles were done for all of them to be only seen a few times there will be pages of charaters what aren't really assentional to the story so no worries on privert ones.

Oh yer just realized we never set a guild master for each guild.
Original masters
or new generation?

Hmmmm depending if they'll have a role.
Let's focus on the important characters first. the NPC may have more details when everything will be properly set up :)

when it comes to large fights and important decitions for the guild the leader decides. That is why I was leaving it up to vote

For guild leaders, I say new generation. The only character from Fairy Tail that will remain is Zeref, but he is no where to be found. The old characters, Lucy, Natsu, and everyone's times have passed. They did exist, but this is years later after they either passed away or retired.

They mention that exceeds, time works he differently for them than it does for the others so for definite I would say the ones born on earth would still be alive.

Sooo...is this a smutty rp or a story driven rp? I'm ok with both, I just wanted to clear a few things before I create a character. Are there any limits on the types of magic you can have? I thought about giving my character either elemental magic or telekinesis and transformation magic. Can I write a description of my character when I can't find a picture that I like? And will there be a magical tournament in the future?

We never really discussed about it being smutty or not
You bring out a good point for a desiccation I am not too bothered either way leave it up to a vote to make it far unless someone isn't combatable with it.

no you can make a power up if you want. And in the cartoons there is a few characters what have 2 powers.

No you can describe your character if you wish to.

How about we focus more on the adventures and add a little smutt when two characters fall in love? I'm going to create my new character sooner or later, I have to use a completely new one because my first Fairy Tail oc went on missions with Natsu and co. That could take some while though...

cobra you mean by co? and what's your opinion

Oh yer just realized we never set a guild master for each guild.
Original masters
or new generation?
(Same what has been mentioned above.

I'd say we use new generation masters. They could always be so busy with the magical council and other stuff that they are unknown to their own guild members. Only until someone decides to become a master, of course.

doesn't bother me about any smut
Not sure on what blue dragon things throw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom