| No |
Bathroom Play
Incest
Mind Control
Necrophilia
Vore
Zoophilia

Premises

MC isn't sure what's happening to her. She's discovering more and more feathers growing from her back like wings — among other changes. She's unaware of her angel heritage as well as the seductive vampire, YC, coming after her intent on corrupting her.

The Otherworld is always accessible to MC, although, while going to see it once more, someone comes across her still form. Since her heart isn't beating and she isn't responding, the person calls the emergency services. MC soon wakes, though she remains in the hospital under observation, albeit she knows she's alright. When feathers begin to emerge from her upper back, she conceals it from the doctors and nurses. She's not sure what is happening to her. Her presence enthrals a demon, YC, who visits her during the dark hours in order to see what she is. The demon abducts her knowing she's becoming.

When MC returns after a long day she comes upon an intruder, YC, in her home holding cloth smelling of chloroform.

MC is down on her luck, so when a recently acquainted friend-of-a-friend asks for a favour in return for payment, she feels like she doesn't have much of a choice. He asks her to spy on the city's mob while they execute a deal with some other men. She doesn't know why her friend-of-a-friend would want her to spy on them. She's caught though, and brought to the mob boss, YC, knowing she's in a lot of trouble.

Vampires lead by YC ambush one of the slayers' small HQs killing all the slayers excluding one inexperienced member — MC. Intending to interrogate her in order to extract the location of the GHQ, the vampyre keeps her imprisoned, eventually wondering if he can coax her into becoming a vampire to be his.

MC's long relationship with her boyfriend is lacking the passion from before and she's at a loss. YC comes across her and reveals what she's been missing, introducing her to new pleasures despite Eleanor being reluctant in the beginning to cheat on her boyfriend.

Conditions

– Life can be unpredictable, although you must post, at the very least, one or two paragraphs for every reply.

– If you've lost interest, are unsure or wish to propose some ideas, please don't keep it to yourself. I will listen.

– Going away? Keep me informed if you can and I will do the same for you.

– I will only roleplay semi-literate or literate, so please keep it so. No chatspeak. I'm no grammar nazi, but keep it to a reasonable standard.

– I only roleplay on site – in forum or messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom