Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail Problems in Fiore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhaegar
(On a personal request mission and will return after conflict in Dufflow town)

Zofia
On the deck of the Grimoire Heart ship, Zofia sat in her empress chair with the box sitting on a table top beside her. She had a devilish looking smile on her face having retrieved another one of the Dark Arts relic. The box still gave off a strong, bright aura of energy. It would take time to open. One of the Dark Guilds other mages appeared from the shadows. "What is this relic supposed to do?"

Her eyes quickly darted at the mage, a smirk upon her face. "This amulet will be the key to unlocking more Dark Magic. The one true magic of this world."

"It looked like that punk that drove up was Koran from the Magic Council. Should we be worried that he can capture anything from those demons minds?" The mage out spoke to Zofia.

"Those demons were created as we approached the town. They won't know anything aside from who their master is and what they were tasked to do. They will have a difficult time tracking us. For now, we return home."

Their ship continued southbound to their guild's secret headquarters to make the necessary preparations for unlocking the chest.

The boy heard the screams following it saw the uniform of the magic council. "When is it the job of the council to tourcher people to get answers out of them?" He asked glaring at him with a serious look on his face as he hadn't heard of this behaver from them befoure he found this out a character for any of them to do. "I really hate using this power but you deils are giving me no choice". He added pulling out his willow sward again and waving it at one of them what was about to attack them. He drained it's power and turned it into stone like the other one.

Shadow managed to somehow get pasted the devil and into the store near by, the magic store owner had already been killed by them, looking around she found some keys. "The bear key". She said picking it up. "Will have to pay for this later somehow when I find who to pay". She said giving the shop owner a sad look. Going out side she summoned the bear. "Please we don't have time to make a contract but please stop any more from getting killed". She said to the spirit
He nodded going to sleep after eating some honey, he them woke up and stood on some of them squashing them instantly.

Blue Moon Dragon said:
Rhaegar

Zofia
On the deck of the Grimoire Heart ship, Zofia sat in her empress chair with the box sitting on a table top beside her. She had a devilish looking smile on her face having retrieved another one of the Dark Arts relic. The box still gave off a strong, bright aura of energy. It would take time to open. One of the Dark Guilds other mages appeared from the shadows. "What is this relic supposed to do?"

Her eyes quickly darted at the mage, a smirk upon her face. "This amulet will be the key to unlocking more Dark Magic. The one true magic of this world."

"It looked like that punk that drove up was Koran from the Magic Council. Should we be worried that he can capture anything from those demons minds?" The mage out spoke to Zofia.

"Those demons were created as we approached the town. They won't know anything aside from who their master is and what they were tasked to do. They will have a difficult time tracking us. For now, we return home."

Their ship continued southbound to their guild's secret headquarters to make the necessary preparations for unlocking the chest.

Recca continued to follow the ship at full speed he wasn't going to let them get away with what they have done to the down and he wanted answers. He managed to get to the side of the dark guilds ship. "You had better land your ship or I will have sure your sails are burned to a crisp". He ordered in no mood for messing around

Blue Moon Dragon said:
Rhaegar

Zofia

Recca continued to follow the ship at full speed he wasn't going to let them get away with what they have done to the down and he wanted answers. He managed to get to the side of the dark guilds ship. "You had better land your ship or I will have sure your sails are burned to a crisp". He ordered in no mood for messing around

The Mage turned toward the Boy, wondering what was it again
"Who are you?" did he asks as he was already working on his mind, he already had all the answers before ending his question
"Good guild Mage? And not alone? Well, OK I guess we may have a chance then" and he closed his eyes. Suddenly, a telepathic Message was send to every mage on the town
"To all Mage hoping to fight the trouble in this town, Meeting point in front of the TownHouse in 15 minutes. Magic counsil Order"
the message stopped as fast as it ame, as Koran was trying to fight his second breathe. A quick mental check learned him that most of the remaining Demons were being destroyed by the Counsil's special force. He breathed a little easier
"Come on, let's go the meeting point"

(Wrong guild and he is still in the Christina ship)
Blue Pegasus
[Image: 50px-Blue_pegasus_symbol.png]
Recca Golden

"One I don't take any orders from anyone out of my family, two I am not even from this country, three you can't read anyone from my families minds as we are protected". He said showing a gold amulet with a bright blue stone in the middle. "As for who I am I can't say at this present in time or it will interfere with my mission.

"Talk about bossy". Shadow said managing to lift some kids throw a window befoure any harm could get to them. Making sure her bag was close to her and her hood was covering her face she walked off to the centre.

The boy walked off following his spirit at a great speed. He almost bumped into Shadow. "Nice descries if I didn't know your magic you could have fooled me Shadow".
"What do you want Charlie?"
"You, and get rid of that descries, looks cool and all but your much prettier than that".
"Who made you king?" Shadow said annoyed pulling out the same amulet Charlie showed to the magic council turning it to undo her magic her skin went from tanned to pale, her black hair come longer and a lighter brown, her black eyes turned as blue as the stone around her neck, her cloths also changed much more rich looking.
"This is no time for arguing. We have to use our saint powers to save them now". Charlie said
"I know I was hoping it wouldn't come to this brother". She said pulling out a sward using her secret magic she revealed cherry blossoms them a bright glowing pink blade appeared, the pair them rushed to the centre of the town with there spirits beside of them.

Too many characters ^^))

The Mage look amazed to both siblings, wondering what exactly they were doing
"Oh whatever, i don't have the time to play" did he say, leaving them to move to the TownHouse
Moving in the city, he walked past the Mayor's hideout. His thought drifting, nonchalantly, he saw the exact same amulet as the one on the devil. Eyes widening, he run toward the man, understanding his state.
"Shit... DO WE HAVE A HEALER AROUND??" did he scream, as the Mayor knew he wouldn't hold long, before turning ot the Mayor "Old man, tell me everything...what is the thing they found?"

(It's only 3 and I am not really going to use the cat that much as she is still a kitten and won't be able to do that much)

"How an earth have they gotten hold of one of those amulets there is only 13 in exsistets". Charlie said annoyed.
"I don't think he can answer a thing but he does need to be moved away from here. Our saint magic isn't from this land it's from another country all together. Where we are from Saint magic isn't taught like the other magic in this world but your born with it. I am mainly a celestial wizard along with my other siblings but I was born with dream magic, it's neutral as you dream it I can make it a reality, I can't heal and I refuse to kill with it". Shadow explained. "My brothers is a bit more complex to get into right now along with who we are, all you need to know is I am from fairy tail". She explained to Koran

(wait till the fighting in the town is over and I will explain who they are)

(Okay.. I'm seriously lost with everything... I'm going to try to sum up everything to my understanding and correct me if I'm wrong... Zofia got the amulet, which I intended for their to be only <u>one</u> in existence. Koran I believe has killed everything and now he and Shadow are talking to the mayor? When did this Charlie character come about? Recca was not flying with the cat, he was flying on his own? Does he have wings? His power is that he's a Gold Dragon Slayer... None of the Dragon Slayers I've seen have been able to fly on their own. If Recca is on the side of the ship, that's fine, I will edit my last post, but I need an explanation to how he's flying on his own and keeping up with the Grimoire Heart ship.

Also, I'm trying my best to understand both of your posts considering they are lacking in some grammatical areas. Maybe we need to create an OOC forum to discuss plots that are going to occur.)

(there is one. the guilds ship Recca is flying. it's called the Christina ship. When the attacks come Charlie was there was going to bring him in later but needed to do something about the monsters since the two characters in the town are not attackers.)

(Thanks for clearing that up. I deleted my post and I'm redoing it. I apologize for my lack of understanding.)

Zofia
The creepy silence of the deck on the Grimoire Heart ship was interrupted by shouting coming from outside. A crew member checked outside. "Boss, there's another ship on our tail." He exclaimed nervously. "It looks like that ship called Christina from Blue Pegasus."

She was not amused. She didn't think that a light guild would overlook a chance to help civilians, but she wasn't unprepared for the events. "Prepare the missiles. Bring that ship down!"

A crew member on a computer started inputting commands on the computer. On the side of the ship opened a few panels with cannons. The computer screen locked onto the ship. "Firing missiles!" The crew member shouted out as the missiles fired at the white ship.

"Let's lose them in the clouds." Zofia commanded, still not showing any signs of being nervous. She still sat in her empress chair with one leg crossed over the other. Her finger tips pressed against one another as she concentrated. The crew members guided the ship upward into higher altitude towards a group of clouds. "If they're still able to manage following us up here. We'll lose them with that." She said as her pristine, glinting eyes looked at another mage, Tarvot. (Not making a bio because he's a support character. His ability may or may not be explained in the next post depending on what Recca does.)

Recca was ready for any attacks. It was why he placed his kitten exceed where she wouldn't get hurt and could get out of the ship if it went down, or had no choice to crash it for one reason or another. He knew of stories when that one had to happen but also know it was rare. He walked to the top of the ship after changing the auto pilot settings into battle mode. Recca got locked onto the missiles. "Old trick". He said glaring at them. "Gold dragon roar". He yelled aiming his attack at the weapons coming at his way. He could smell them from in the clouds. Being a dragon slayer gave him a better sense of smell, sight and hearing than most humans so tracking down the ship where he couldn't see would be easier than it would if he was a normal wizard. He could hear the flapping of the sails, and smell the metals within the ship. Recca stood his ground to see if his attack had worked or not.

(Basically, there was a fight between the Demons Zofia summoned and the Magic's Counsil Troups Koran came here with. When theylanded, he left the troups with the duty to kill the Devils. My task was to found the Brain and the cause of the Attack. So the fight "Magic's Counsil VS Devils is still occuring, but close to an end as i supposed a part of the Devil's troup left with Zofia's ship. Basically it's fodder characters VS fodder characters
And for now Chalie and Shadow doesn't know what did Zofia found because Koran didn't tell anything yet))

The Mage looked at both Fairy Tail members, a little amazed. Around them, Devils and Mage were happily killing each other. Around him, it was a war zone. However, he was still standing near the Mayor. The old man was suffering just to breathe, and it wouldn't be long before he died.
Kneeling at the old man's side, Koran focused his magic on the dying man's thoughts. Instantly, the memories appeared on him, like the flow of a river. He wasn't long to find what he hoped for, as the hold man was still thinking about the assault happening in his city. Koran then slided his way into the Mayor's memory, reviewing the scene as the old man lived it, years ago, the first time he reached his Mayor's status
"The statue, you'll need to protect it like it was the most precious thing in this town, young Mayor. Or else, maybe what she hide will menace the world"
In front of the Mayor, two men were standing. The first one, Koran read in his memory, was the previous Mayor. The second one, he didn't knew his name, but the outfit clearly designated a member of the Mage's counsil.
The memory was still playing. Together, the three men went behind the statue. Quickly, the previous mayor found on its rock surface a small opening, hiding a lever. Pulling on it, it opened a small hole on the ground just under the statue. There, the Mayor reminded having seen the most strange jewel ever, a golden necklace, with two blue jewels on it
"The Necklace of Zeref" whispered, religiously, the Mage
Koran left the Mayors spirit as a violent cough stroke the dying man

(if you look at the character list Charlie isn't in a guild. Just remember to check the list of guilds to make sure you have gotten the right one for each character)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shadow just looked at the man from the magic council as she couldn't use her dream magic effectively along not without knowing what was needed at the very least. "Well what is your answer if he stays here he will died for sure?" Shadow said a little annoyed about waiting time what could be used to be saving his life. The rest could have been done when he was more stable.

Charlie stayed near the door in case one of them come in, he was starting to run low on magic as he had used a lot of it to get to this part of the region, so pretty soon his swan spirit will disappear back to the spirit world.
(I really don't know what to do since Shadow asked a question and she has been left standing where this rate the mayor will die from wasting time)

Zofia
The missiles that were fired upon Christina were quickly swept away by a dragon roar. The explosions filled the night sky with dark smoke and ash. This allowed the Grimoire Heart ship time to ascend upwards into the clouds. They knew that they were up against a Dragon Slayer, which meant he had heightened senses. They would need to pull out all their tricks to be able to free themselves from this chase. The moon light provided enough light to see the clouds in the dark sky. The ship jump through the clouds out of sight from the Dragon Slayer.

A few moments later, the ship came from the clouds and proceeded further through various other clouds, trying to limit the visibility and tracking of the Dragon Slayer through the night.

Smoke come out of the missiles with a horrible stench making it hard to work out what was what within the air around him. a shard of one of the missiles went throw one of the sails of the ship. "Crap that are going to kill me for this". He said to himself when he noticed that had happened. Having no choice he had to land the ship. With Candy only just turning one there was no way she could dodge and attacks while carrying anyone plus Recca wouldn't let her try as is one of the heavyset for her to carry within the guild due to his muscles. He found a place to land safely and repaired the sail of the ship. "Just great there is no way of finding them now". He said looking up at the sky knowing the ship can be any where at this point.

Koran looked at the old man, feeling his pain as he get promptly ejected from his mind. In front f him the siblings were talking about taking care of him
"Y...Yeah...Could you take care of him for one moment..I saw that he had been hit by some magic..Not sure a normal doctor could help him"
As he precautiously let the siblings take care of the old man, his mind left to scan the town. The Counsil's men seemed to finally take control of the situation, as the number o demons were decreasing drastically, either getting killed or by disappearing by themselve in volutes of smoke.
The result was disastrous for the town: if there was not too many casualties, every building, or home had been at least partly damaged, or fully destroyed. They would need a tremendous amount of help to get back to a normal life.

Sitting against a wall, Koran pushed his spirit far far away, reaching the one of his superior
"Commander Lahar?"
"Koran is tha you?"
"Yes Sir, the fights are ending in Dufflows. I come to make my Report"
"Ok , show me"
In an instant, images of the devils, of the amulet and of Zofia, taken from the monster's momory flought to Lahar's mind
"You did a good job. sources say some officials guild send some reinforcements, you may meet them there"
"I did already..Well i guess, someone from Fary Tail it seems"
"Fairy Tail?" Lahars seems thoughtful at that name, before continuing "They may not be the only one. I'll send the datas to or scientific services. During that time, your mission is over"
"OK, i'll stay a little t ...help clean the mess. I'll be there by tomorrow morning"

The discussion ended, as Koran fixed his eyes on the trange mage working in the streets

Shadow looked at her brother.
"Don't look at me I don't know what to do?" Charlie said.
"Well he was no help that means I was wondering the streets for nothing". Shadow said getting up and putting the old man back onto his side again so he wouldn't choke on his own blood. "It's not getting any better, I am not strong enough to carry him and your running low on magic and don't lie I known you long enough to know when you are near your limits". Shadow said.

"Deneb", leave the man where he is and don't take him to the councils ship". Charlie said ignoring what Shadow had just said to him. He followed his spirit out all the way there.
Shadow went back to the shop paid for the key even throw the owner was dead it didn't feel right just taking the money. Reusing her magic she put her descise back on to her guild members would recognize her.

When Shadow got back to the guild she couldn't spot Rhaegar in the guild hall so she started to walk in the direction of the mission he was given.

Charlie walked pasted Koran. "If you want him to die then do it on your watch and not dumping it on others". He said glaring right into Koran's eyes.

Rhaegar (filler until current issues cease)
He whistled softly as he made his way to an old shack just off the path from the railway station. He met with an old man that was sitting in a wooden rocking chair outside the front door. He stopped his whistling to speak to the man, "Hey there ol' timer. I heard you got a package for me to pick up." The old man didn't reply. Just kept rocking along in his chair. Rhaegar searched his pocket and pulled out the posted flyer that came for him regarding the request and showed it to the man. "See?"

Another voice from the shack shouted from inside, "In here, wizard." Rhaegar peered toward the open window. He made his way over to it and peered inside it. There was another man inside sitting at a workbench and carving wooden sculptures. He was an un-kept man, dressed in tattered clothing. Rhae put the flyer away and gracefully opened the door and walked inside. He couldn't help but notice that the place could use some tidying up. "You have the payment?" The man asked abruptly before Rhaegar could even get comfortable in this new surrounding. Payment? There wasn't anything stated about a payment on the flyer.

"There must be some confusion. The item should be paid for already. I'm just here to pick it up." Rhae stated quickly after getting caught off guard.

"No payment. No merchandise." The man retorted going back to his work of carving wood.

Rhaegar began to fluster with annoyance having traveled all this way for nothing. Without another word, he started to walk out only to pause before leaving completely. "How much is it?" He had funds on him, but he had no idea how much it would even be. With the amount posted on the reward, he knew it couldn't have been cheap.

"4,000,000 Jewels." The man quickly replied, appearing to not want to lose more focus on his work than he already had.

Rhaegar's eyes widened with his mouth dropped for a moment. "Four million jewels!? This must be some great wooden carving." Again, the man quickly spoke stating that it wasn't a wooden. "Well whatever it is, it's way out of my price range for how much I keep on me at one time." He left abruptly and headed back towards the train. "Stupid requests. Did he think that I would just steal it?" He grunted as he thought he should pay the man a visit.

Shadow was about to get off the train when she almost bumped into Rhaegar. She flung her arms around him tears flowing from her eyes. "It was horrible, someone from a dark guild stone an object and set monsters to kill everyone in the town. The magic council arrived, they seemed more intrested in killing the monsters than getting everyone to safety". It was the first time her seeing anyone get killed never mind the amount she saw in the village.

(Sure not seen the other two for a while so not sure if they are still playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom