Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma smiled at Heather, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying sucking on her cock. She ran her hands through heather's blue hair as she enjoyed the blowjob. For an amateur, Heather seemed to be doing a pretty damn good job of it. "Hell yeah you are, Heather," Emma replied, "Im almost ready to fill those pretty cheeks up with my cum!"

Madison smiled as she watched Heather suck her beloved's cock, loving the pleasure it gave Emma. Her eyes caught the upturned booty of Heather and thought back to all the times she had thought of the wonderful things she'd like to do with that butt. Madison walked around behind Heather and got on her knees with full view of her delicious panties. "Ooh, I love your panties!" She giggled before leaning in and kissing the inside of her thighs. Maddie inhaled through her nose, taking in the delicious stench of arousal mixed with stained in sweat from all the activity Heather had been involved with. Madison shuddered in delight and began licking the insides of Heather's legs, tantalizingly enthralled by her smells. Her lips and tongue travelled from her inner thighs to around the valley of her ass and pussy before dragging her tongue along the white fabric of Heather's thong. "Who ya wearing a thong for Heather?" Maddie asked, pulling the crotch away to see a very obviously virgin cunt, "It doesn't look like any boy has pounded this pretty pussy of yours, Heather. Maybe when my lovely is done filling your cheeks she can alleviate your virginity problem. In the meantime, I'll just help myself to this delicious treat you have here. If only you hadn't showered, you could be all sweaty sexy like me and Emma."

Maddie stopped wasting time and went back to work on Heather. She kept the crotch pulled away so she could drag her tongue directly up and down Heather's virgin pussy, lapping up all the sweet juices of arousal.

Heather whimpered and froze for a moment, as she felt Madison's tongue tease her innocence, from below. She closed her eyes and pulled Emma's penis out of her mouth for a brief moment, with a gasp. With a few heavy breaths, she took a moment to enjoy the sudden influx of pleasure she was feeling. Her aroused slit was now dripping with anticipation of what's to come. The feeling started to take her over, as she resumed bobbing her head up and down about half of Emma's length, while moaning, "MmmmMmMmmMmmMMMmm" The whole time. Her intensity increased, before finally bringing her soft lips to the tip once more, sucking only the glans. She then looked up, innocently into Emma's eyes as she slowly lowered herself down, feeling the shaft swell and throb inside her throat, her tongue on the underside of it. Inch by inch, she went down, until her lips pressed against Emma's skin, her tongue touching her balls. She had Emma's swollen shaft completely deep throated, with no gag reflex. With another moan, she slowly pulled it back out and gave the underside a nice, sensual lick all the way back up to the tip, circling her tongue around it once more.

"I'm wearing it, because that's what I wanted to wear today. I am a virgin, so what? I just haven't met the right person yet. She wants to... f..fuck me? Annh!!!" Heather's eyes widened, and she froze once more in a gasp as Madison his just the right spot. Waves of mini orgasms started to pulse within her, as she felt Madison working on her. Heather's knees were getting weak from the pleasure.

The deepthroat was too much for Emma. She held in her orgasm for as long as she could, until Heather put her lips back on her cock. As soon as she did though, Emma blew her load, filling Heather's mouth with her salty semen. Emma reached forward and grabbed Heather's blue locks. With the brace, she thrusted forward and emptied the rest of her orgasm down Heather's throat.

Emma sighed and removed her dick from Heather's mouth. Not surprisingly, she was still hard, and her balls were still plenty full of cum. She smiled wide and let out a breath of relief. "I've still got plenty of cum, Heather. And I'm going to fuck you both until my balls are completely empty, even if that means you'll both get pregnant with my babies."

Heather sucked happily at the cock, and noticed it started to contract and swell in her throat, much more frequently and with more intensity as before. By the way Emma started to twitch, and the heaviness of her breathing it could only mean one thing. As the globs of white, sticky semen began to jet into the back of her throat, she stroked and twisted her head around the shaft until she could tell every last drop of her pent up load was released into Heather's warm mouth. With one gulp, she swallowed the cum, and licked her lips. "That wasn't so bad. Ahhn!" She moaned again, getting close herself, as Madison's tongue worked her own cunt.

"Y-you can fuck me, if you want." Heather, embarrassed that she was willing to do such a thing with her new friend, but wanted to make her rules clear. "But, if you cum inside me, I'm going to kill you! I don't want to get pregnant yet!" She stood, breaking from Madison's cunnilingual adventure for a moment, as she went to her locker, and retrieved a purple yoga mat. She unrolled it in the middle of the floor, and lay down on it, with her breasts bouncing as she lay. Her hair a mess, sprawled out all over the floor, and wet from the shower. She still had on her cheerleading uniform, which was also wet. Her nipples showed through the tight fabric, as if they were begging to be sucked. Heather's wet sex was seeping her juices out the sides of her black thong, underneath her skirt. She blushed as she looked away for a moment. "Do either of you.. have a condom? If not, just please pull out in time."

"Nope," Emma said bluntly, moving to stand above Heather, "I'll try not to cum inside." She knelt down between Heather's legs and scooted in close. She lifted Heather's legs up and rolled the thong off of her and set her legs back down. Emma then moved to position herself above Heather, cock against the wet lips of her cunt. With a grin, she used her hand to guide the tip of her cock to the virgin hole. "This will hurt a little at first," Emma purred before gently sliding into Heather. The tight walls of her pussy clamped down on Emma's thick cock as it glided in with relative ease. "Fuck... you're tight, Heather..."

Heather arched her back a little, and opened her mouth in a gasp as she felt Emma slide it in. "Holy shit!" She cried out, as she felt the slight pain of her hymen breaking. She reached up to place her hands on Emma's waist, as the lay there, her virginity being stripped away from her. It hurt a little, and she tensed up. Though the feeling of pleasure eventually started to override the feeling of being torn apart. "P-please be gentle. It hurts a little. I've never had anything in me before like this, and... especially nothing this thick.. Mmmn."

Turning her head, she looked over at Madison. "Fuck it, come sit on my face. Since I'm losing my virginity now, I wanna go all out... I want to taste." She gave a confident grin and winked at Madison, biting her lip afterward and moaning, before looking back at Emma. "Gah.. You're so thick... It feels like my pussy is struggling to swallow it... Mm."

"Gladly!" Maddie cried, crawling over to Heather. With a giggle, she leaned down and kissed her on the lips, forcing her tongue in to do battle with Heather's. Then she pulled away and sat up. The girl stood up and smiled down at Heather, who was being thrust into by Emma. She stepped over Heather with one foot and lowered to her knees with her dripping pussy coming closer and closer to Heather's face. Maddie felt the blue-haired girl's nose brush against her slit and stopped lowering her hips. "Enjoy!" She exclaimed.

Heather took in the intoxicating scent of Madison's dripping wet vagina, as she lowered herself down. She awkwardly positioned her arms around Madison's legs in such a way that she could reach the hot slit with her fingers. Spreading the lips apart with a finger from each hand, she slowly licked upward, and back to the throbbing clit, which she circled her tongue around and sucked on for a moment. "Mmm, this is great." Heather said with muffled sound, as she continued to perform cunnilingus on the younger girl sitting on her face.

Meanwhile, her toes began to curl, as she felt the thick member ravage her insides. "Do you... Have to be so... Rough?.." she managed to get out between moans of pleasure and whimpers. The head of Emma's cock thrust past her G-spot and pressured it in just the right way, to push her past the threshhold. Heather's body tensed up for a moment, her tightness milking and sucking Emma's naked cock as she orgasmed all around it. "Aaaaggh!" She screamed in a high pitch voice directly into Madison's wetness, sending the vibrations of her voice onto her clit as she shook and spasmed.

Emma moaned loudly as Heather orgasmed and tightened around her cock. "Shit, Heather..." She groaned, "I can't... hold it in with you doing that..." Just as she finished her sentence, her cock swelled and Emma let out a loud moan as her balls started to empty into Heather, pumping thick white seed directly into Heather's unprotected womb. "Fuck..." Emma gasped, "So... good..."

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" She screamed, as she thrashed around underneath Madison. Heather kicked and tried to shove, as Emma's thick member pumped it's seed into her slit. "You just came inside me... Why would you... Ugh!" In a fit of anger, Heather wiggled her way out from underneath the two of her new friends, and squatted. Her firm ass filled out nicely, as she spread her pussylips, trying to push out the cum. A few thick globs of the white liquid dripped out of her, but there was still so much left inside.

"Oh my god, you filled me so full of it... You.. you came so much." Panting, out of breath, and red in the face, Heather stood up and slipped on her panties. Her cheeks blushed as she said nothing, and gathered her things, running out of the gym locker room. She stopped at the doorway, so suddenly that her large breasts jiggled underneath the sweat-stained top. Her hair was messy, and everywhere. "...text me later. Maybe the three of us can.. Get together or something." Still blushing, Heather made her exit, with cum and sweat running down her left leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom