Sweet, Sensual and Sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaia

Moon
Just as the title says, I'm looking for gentler games, with more intimacy and care between characters. Most of my current gals are rough and cold, in edgy and dangerous relationships. I need a little deviation, so I'm looking to play a warmer, more affectionate lady, with a warmer, more affectionate man. It could be sweethearts reunited, beauty and the beast-ish, one character giving themselves to another...the possibilities can go on and on. Pairings can be anything, I enjoy playing as and playing with both human and non-human characters (as long as they're humanoid). Setting is open too, modern to fantasy to historical to futuristic, some fandom universes included, just ask. You're welcome to write a canon, though I only write OCs.

If you have something you want to do, feel free to let me know! I don't mind if the overall story is dark or violent, as long as the characters have a close bond, or develop one through the game. I do have some stories that never finished that I'd be willing to pick up or those I'd do a second version of. I'm open to any you might have and brainstorming from scratch. Also, if we go long term, know that action will find its way into the plot - which there should be some of, I don't want pure smut. I play by PM only, and ask for 2-3 paragraphs per reply, with correct grammar, spelling, and plenty of detail. I'll be sure to return the favor. Here's my F-list, please link me yours, or give me a rundown of what you like and don't, it makes things easier.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom