[f4M] You must mindfuck your party before venturing forth (dark, fantasy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

We are in the dragon's pit. Your agility astounds me. Gripping the beast's jaw with massive hands made for breaking bones and subjugating mortals, you flip upward on its head with sword and axe held high.

Even as I chant prayers in your worship, terrifying the dragon beneath you, your brawny form glistening in the sun, my cunt swells for need for you. Your other girls—our twisted, slender little rogue, tiny and busty and with poisoned daggers in hand; our tall, high-cheekboned Valkyrie warrior in her plate mail, great sword in hand; our infernally tempestous sorceress, worshipped as a goddess in her own land though she herself worships only you, opening up the ground beneath the titanic lizard—they all work in tandem, sublime in their slaughter. Zealous gazes on all our faces, knowing we work entirely for your dark, sadistic pleasures.

Your constant, brutal chops into the beast's skull finally break open its head. Chanting still, I remove any remaining barriers the beast had to your power, and you unleash with the full force of your mind. The millenia-old dragon, with enough wisdom to teach children for centuries to come, crashes to the ground, brain dead. Its mind slashed to pieces by your indomitable will.

Our little Valkyrie takes off the beast's head with only three strokes—you would have needed just one, but you allow her the little victory. Our sorceress melts the flesh down, leaving behind only the pristine shiny black skull, and together we kneel, cunts aching with need from watching you destroy so perfectly, presenting you with our gift.

In the King's Court now. I see you wanting the Princess. I can feel your lust at this point the way I feel my own heartbeat. As your most Favored Pet, I know what it is you want—to destroy the Princess's little mind. She's just barely of age. You don't care. The men in the court are all busy drooling over my glorious body, clad so scantily in silk robes and lace. If they aren't, they simply haven't stopped staring at your other pretties yet.

The King lays out his gold before you, the promised price for killing the dragon. I can feel your blessed will as you siphon out the king's thoughts, replacing them with better ones. He offers to show you the treasury itself.

I am chanting silently, under my breath, my faith in my Divine Lord absolute—because he fucks me full of his seed every night. There is a strong feeling of inner peace and calm in the court from my chants. In a matter of moments, the King will take us to the treasury, and then he will insist that you take it all.

You'll kill him anyway. You always do, with me cheering you on.

The remains of the court—men and women—cook from the endlessly hot fires of sorcery all around us. The castle will fall down soon, most likely. Our sorceress became overexcited when one countess insisted she deserved to kneel before you. So few do—and that one certainly didn't. Her breasts weren't nearly large enough, and she wasn't a virgin, besides.

You're fucking the Princess's barely conscious skull against side of the throne. Tears stream down her face. She is orgasming endlessly—has been since you started, the taste of your Divine cock would allow for nothing less—but still, I chant and coo out your praises, filling her fragile mind with endless terror. Reality has become nothing but a nightmare for her, thanks to my work. Her pleasure translates entirely as more fuel for her fear as you rape her mouth completely.

Our rogue and Valkyrie walk calmly through the ranks of the remaining guard, killing them at will. Most are already disoriented, on the ground, burning in pieces from our sorceress's power. The ones who aren't are transfixed by the beauty of these murderous vixens. The trained men's minds stopping for several seconds upon seeing their perfect hair, their achingly hot faces, the turn of their breasts, not noticing the danger inherent in their drawn weapons.

Soon they'll all be dead. There is much more to conquer. And perhaps even a true challenge awaits for us.

Hello! I hope that caught your attention. Clearly inspired by (currently) Pillars of Eternity (please no spoilers, I'm very early in), but lots of fantasy and D&D thoughts run through my head all the time. Sci-fi too! I think the above could easily transfer to some space station/space ship/ galactic traversing epic. A few notes:

- I don't know what sort of scene/plot I'm looking for! The above is just an example of what I *like* writing about. Your incredible power. My incredible power being used solely for your power. We don't have to play that scene—if you have something totally different, but matching in theme, great! Let me know.

- Despite how I wrote above, most often in a scene I prefer to write in third-person. That said, I rather do enjoy writing little vignettes back-and-forth with a partner, and when that happens, it's usually in first. I enjoy that sort of immersion when chatting/brainstorming/creating vignettes, but in actually writing scenes I feel immersed with third-person. My apologies for any confusion, but if you're smart enough to keep up with that, then probably we're already on a good track.

- I am heavily invested in abuse, violence, mind control, noncon/rape, transformation, bimbofication, incest, harem gathering, and probably lots of other dark, twisted stuff. Check my other posts for details!

- PM me if you want to chat! Starting right off the bat in a little scene is great. If you need questions answered, that's superb—but know that I sort of always prefer to jump right into the action, not finding any problem with hopping into parentheticals to discuss something OOC.

Purr,
I completely like your peaceful chanting to support Your own Lord who mind fucks and controls all He encounters.
I want you to be my soul mate breeding you, drinking your breast milk for strength, as I conquer and you adore Me living in My shadow chanting for Me....
IM Me and we can rp
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom