My Heart for an Inquisition [Multiple Pairings Dragon Age Inquisition RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arion

Moon
Hello all!
I am not one for big flashy threads (mostly because I'm not good at crafting them!) and this is my first foray into making a post distinctly about what I want. So hurrah!

As the title might suggest, I am specifically looking for someone to help me write a story based on Dragon Age: Inquisition. Specifically I would love a Cullen to play my female Lavellan against for a plot driven role play.
HOWEVER! I am willing to double or make multiple pairings for multiple characters in the Dragon Age verse if you are willing to play Cullen for me. I am fine playing across multiple sexualities as well, so let the good times roll!

A little about me? My name is Arion! I am a female in my mid twenties. Let me make one thing clear - I am FINE with girls playing guys. I will play Solas, Dorian, Blackwall - any you'd like to play against if you're willing to play Cullen with my Lavellan! And if you happen to be a girl willing to write Cullen for me, I will be completely ecstatic and utterly grateful! So don't let real life gender stop you from replying/reading
I've been role playing now for about ten years, and absolutely adore writing. I'm always thinking up a new plot or story and Dragon Age is one close to my heart.

As for limits, I have a few hard NOs and they are:

-Rape/Non-Con
-Gore
-Vore
-Scat/Watersports

Everything else? Ask me about it. I'm a fairly open minded gal! As for plot/smut ratio I don't really have one. I do enjoy writing sensual/erotic scenes, but I want there to be at least a little plot in the background. Now! What is this plot you might ask? I'd rather reveal over PM - so if you think you'd like to embark on this journey with me, then don't hesitate to PM even if its just to ask questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom