Elf x dog/wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
2yl1chw.png

I've really wanted to do this one-shot. A dominating wolf/dog that comes and overtakes the elf and makes her a slave to pleasure. The elf will (eventually) return the favor after she's been thoroughly raped. This can be a one-shot or a roleplay but I'd like to know if you're going to stop rping so I'm not waiting.

I'd like someone descriptive and literate. 1-2 paragraphs per post would be nice! :)

Update: I try my best to hand out replies to everyone, but it gets particularly annoying when I get PM's that are barely a sentence or two long. I've decided I won't reply to PM's that don't have a little thought in them. I don't care what you do: introduce yourself, ask me to clarify on ideas, or suggest settings! Just do something that'll make me think 'Oh, a good roleplayer wants to start a roleplay with me!' instead of 'Oh, a thirteen year-old wrote this'. Sorry if I offended anyone or I'm being bitchy, but if you don't show the slightest amount of effort in your PM's, then I certainly won't either. I pride myself on my roleplaying abilities, so you should too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom