▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ searching⋮⋮dominant lady here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoplex

Super-Earth

• 29NLflm.png

Welcome to my little slice of heaven. I'm Tay, a tumblr-crazed funk fanatic with a penchant
                for software development and an unhealthy obsession with 80's synth-pop, nu-wave and funk,
                but that's a tale for a different time. All you need to know right now is that I'm twenty-two and
                I love writing (playing bass is up there too <3).

cfR1bsD.png

Firstly, my f-list.

I love: multi-racial characters, power/dominance struggles, love triangles (m/m/f), polyamory, defining
                character flaws

I hate: incest, age-gaps, everyday names (Jack, Emily, John), pure smut, premade face claims,
                rape, macrophilia, sex-themed plots

Multiple characters are necessary to keep our story afloat. I also find that plots are like water -
                they ebb and flow, so in the spirit of progression, we both must implement our own plot devices,
                twists and turns to be efficient, otherwise I'll get cranky. Trust me, it ain't cute.

In regards to writing, proper quotations (this is a massive pet peeve of mine), style and flow are
                detrimental. Repetition is an easy trap to fall into and monstrously monotonous, so if you find that
                you're not a strong writer, or if you're daunted by my writing (please check recent posts!) I'm
                afraid that we won't be compatible partners.

Message Me!

I roleplay through PMs, threads and Skype!

When do yo message me, introduce yourself! Tell me what kind of roleplay you want to do, what
                kind of character you'd like to play, throw in some of your own ideas and tell me what venue you'd
                like to write in!

NOTE: I will not plot alone. If I notice early on that you're asking me all of the questions and not
                contributing to the story - during plotting or the actual roleplaying - I'll comment on it. If it's not rectified
                immediately I will tell you, and our discussion will be no more.

RdYFqF5.png

• [ ] means craving
                [ ] means I have an idea

Fandoms

Bloodborne [ ] [ ]
                Dragon Age: Origins, II, Inquisition
                Demon's Souls
                Dark Souls & II [ ] [ ]
                Dying Light [ ]
                The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
                Evil Dead
                Far Cry 3, 4
                Final Fantasy FXII, FXIII
                Furuba [ ] [ ]
                Infamous 1, 2, Second Son
                Legend of Zelda: WW, TP, MM
                Predators [ ] [ ]
                Samurai Champloo [ ] [ ]
                Shadow of the Colossus [ ] [ ]
                Spartacus: Blood & Sand, Vengeance, GoTA, WotD
                Uncharted 1, 2, 3 [ ]
                World of Warcraft

Quick Ideas

- Pirates repaying their debt to a sea witch

- Slaves rebelling against their masters (think Spartacus)

- The lost heir to an empire amassing an army to earn back their throne

- A nefarious tyrant taking a wife from the kingdom he usurped to strengthen his rule

- A drug lord's murder attracting rivaling gangs from across the country

- A businessman's vessel crashing into a remote island where he is entreated by locals and forced
                to take experimental narcotics and partake in ritualistic sexual activities

- An underwater empire suddenly thrust from the ocean's depths

- Deities craving to become human

- Lovecraftian/Eldritch horror

- A creature feeding on flesh and marrow; fucking innocent women during night, but seeking social acceptance during the day [ ] [ ]

- Nearly decimated rival lycan packs amalgamating to fight a greater thread

- A creepy usher and his manager get stuck in a theater during a zombie apocalypse [ ] [ ]

- Remnants of a destroyed earth travel to distant galaxies to colonize a supposedly uninhabited planet [ ] [ ]

- After months of stalking his prey, a monster under the bed whisks his victim into his realm

- A small group of humans are dispatched to Earth some hundred years after it was deemed inhabitable. They're charged with
                finding the last known "civilization" which has been completely overrun by cannibals/mutants

- A coy, reserved, twenty-something nerd/artist lives alone in his canvas apartment and develops a crush on his new, strangely
                secretive neighbor after the previous resident was murdered. Turns out, his new neighbor is a recently awakened demon.
                And she's hungry. [ ] [ ]

Full Plots

Aegis | "An underwater empire suddenly thrust from the ocean's depths"

Pala, an archipelago of taboo, desire and immeasurable wealth frowned upon for its unusual sexual practices, open use of recreational narcotics and cult-like activities. To save his people from colonists, the high prophet called upon an ancient force to sink the island, sending it to the oceans depths but protecting it by a powerful shield - which the Palans call Aegis - that preserved the lives of Palans and allowed them to live their lives safely under the waves. This was just a legend, however.

Centuries following the initial circulation of the legend, two juxtaposing provinces are facing civil war. A neutral order takes it upon themselves to recruit a pirate and monstrous tyrant by pardoning him from prison and utilizing his knowledge of the ocean. They allow him to reassemble his crew and order him to - in return for freeing him from prison - travel to Pala and convince its leader to use their political prowess to thwart the war. At first the pirate is skeptic having only heard legends, but becomes astounded to discovered that Pala is not only real, but it is governed by a messiah that has prophesied the dark and approaching end of the current era.

Empire of the Sun | original medieval high fantasy

Gossamer, a continent sired by the sun god Garuda, ilk to warmth and swelter; the Empire of the Sun.

Hidden among a labyrinth of islands and archipelagos, Gossamer has somehow managed to blossom into an empire that even the gods envied; a tropical paradise honeycombed in magic and mystery, bestowed with skies as blue as its sea. The indigenous lived in harmony once upon a time, trading among themselves and worshiping Garuda from sunrise to sunset. This earned the jealousy of the drowned god, Tasu’um, a god whose devoted abandoned him when Garuda emancipated Pala from his tyranny. With the aid of a hero from one of Gossamer’s many kingdoms, Garuda cast Tasu’um into the sea as punishment for his avarice. The resulting tidal rendered Gossamer broken. The innermost continent split into three masses while the rest was swept southward, never to be heard from again and with it, the hero who lent his aid to the sun god.

To prevent Tasu’um from returning, Garuda used the last of his godly essence to seal Tasu’um under what is known today as the Maelstrom, a gargantuan whirlpool in the middle of the southern sea.

This was centuries ago, when Gossamer was a tranquil state.

Today, Gossamer is segregated. Its people no longer stand unified and wage war against their neighbors. Among the chaos and calamity a man has risen from exile and seeks to resurrect Tasu’um and manipulate his godly gifts to cast Gossamer back into darkness for wronging him. The people of Gossamer must make a decision as to which is more important: oppressing their brothers or preventing their world from being swallowed by perpetual darkness, never again to see the sun that their empire is renowned for.

Human Desire | inspired by Human Desire - Gypsy & the Cat, medieval high fantasy

* takes place in the same realm as the story Empire of the Sun

A century prior, Mandala was a pious monarchy. It shunned magic and its practice and gave patronage to their one god, Echelon. The sun god, Garuda, was summoned by the pleas of the religiously oppressed. He drowned Echelon in the deepest, darkest depths of the ocean and sentenced him to an eternity of exile. Garuda cajoled Echelon's people into embracing magic and its practice, but with the warning that magic and its ilk, while powerful, required equal sacrifice to maintain balance.

His sermon fell upon deaf ears. For one hundred years magic ran rampant - it usurped empires and ran its tyranny on them, condemned entire kingdoms to slavery, but also built monuments and gave life to peoples once oppressed. Regardless, Echelon's zealots wanted to put an end to Garuda's reign, so after decades of war, the two parties - the zealots and Garuda's most faithful - met in an isolated place to obliterate each other. In the thick of battle, the skies suddenly opened up and cast horrible, disfigured shapes onto the battlefield.

The realm of Mandala, itself, recoiled. Garuda warned the price of magic was expensive and if not paid in full, the realm would retort. Without balance, magic weighed heaviest, casting the ley lines out of balance and the very physicality of the world began to wear. As a defense mechanism, the realm itself reached into the Expanse, a void where other words existed, reaching for a crutch that would sustain its being. The world that responded was a dark place filled with demons and gluttonous spirits that craved flesh and bone. It adhered itself to Mandala, giving its new brother life, but infected the realm with a diseased that would end it.

Alive | inspired Alive - Empire of the Sun, elementals

- Empire of the Sun

Humans have been dead for thousands of years. In that time, the earth has been reborn - spoiled water has since been purified and replenished; trees have sired new, more exotic plant life and terrains have usurped old human cities. Elemental deities, too, have descended from the heavens to retake their resources and maintain order to the ruling animal clans inhabiting the planet.

Deities Mountain and Ice, two brothers, have taken notice of disorder among the clans as of late - Mountain's subjects, the bear clans and Ice's, the serpent clans, have been systematically slaughtering each other over land and resources and have been frightened by some manner of anomaly. Sun, Mountain and Ice's father, discovers that the deity Ember has gone insane after accidentally murdering his mate. With his sanity completely lost to him his flames have become uncontrollable, setting fire to forests and valleys, ultimately destroying resources and land that the clans have claimed their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom