a partner, a partner please for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see you have stumbled upon my request and interest thread. First and foremost, thank you for the interest! Secondly, if you are here in hopes of finding an f-list you are in luck. Simply click the purple 'Hello' at the top of this post or the link at the bottom of the post that says 'f-list HERE' {Hint, you can also click <=that}. Here (once I create it) is a list of all my characters. I will post it again at the bottom of the post, with the F-List link.

Now, onto the 'formalities'. I will introduce myself slightly in this section, the next section/paragraph will be my interests and whatever I am currently looking for. *Please note, even if I am currently not looking for a specific roleplay, I am still open to suggestions, so feel free to message me*. Enough about that, now who am I? Simply put, I am a heterosexual female that is capable of playing both genders though I do prefer to play females (seeing that I am one). However, I will play a male as long as I can have an equal or greater number of female characters. As far as sexuality goes my males will ALWAYS be straight, my females will 9 times out of 10 be straight however I am capable of doing BiSexual/BiCurious with a preference over males. I won't do anything directly gay/lesbian and I don't do herms or transgenders (or anything else in that category). Although I am no longer a teenager I still prefer to rp as characters in the teen to 25ish range. As far as looks go, my characters have a very slight body variation. Height has a decent range, but weight is generally muscular or average to skinny. Over weight in rp is more or less a turn off in my opinion. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am really only into realistic things, preferably human (though I might consider certain animals). Anyways, I prefer a nice balance between story and smut, however I am occasionally up for an all smut or all story rp. I prefer to have multiple characters but am fine with just using one as long as it's a female. My literacy level varies. I try to match what I am given. I prefer to rp 1x1s or even small, invite only's of no more than four people over private messages. The only other site I would consider rping over is on f-list.net. Group rps and larger (5+ people) invite only's I prefer to rp over threads. I can't think of anything else to add at the moment, but feel free to ask questions and I will gladly answer.

newcreate.php
  • Basic Romancey-ish Stuff
  • Boyfriend/Girlfriend - Just your typical cliche romance
  • Pregnancy - Preferably teen pregnancy type of thing for a 'drama' factor
  • Non-Con in general - there are so many options for this, Preferably the guy taking advantage of the girl is what I'm looking for but feel free to run scenarios by me :)
  • Incest - My only stipulation is the guy is older than or the same age as the girl. Again, feel free to run scenarios buy me.
  • Story-heavy plots
  • Smut-heavy plots
  • Domxsub relationships - Depending on the character I'm using I can do either or just be neutral. I do have a preference over playing the sub with females though.
  • 1x1's
  • Group RPs
  • Partner Stuffs - Don't force me to do stuff on my 'No' list. Though this isn't a requirement I'd love the ability to play multiple characters (It doesn't have to be both of us, just one of us if you want).
  • Some Fandoms - Mainly I will rp as an OC for the fandom, I am often hesitant about a lot of fandoms and prefer not to use cannons. If you are looking for a certain fandom feel free to ask and I will let you know if I am interested, have no clue what it is or what.
  • Run any ideas you have by me as long as they aren't on my 'no-go' list and I'll consider them then supply you with a response.

newcreate.php
  • Anything on the NO section of my F-List
  • Anal/anything to do with the anus - not my cup of tea. As far as I'm concerned, the only anus use is for the excretory system.
  • Death - I'm one of those "..and everyone lived happily ever after, the end" people. Death doesn't generally lead to a happy ending
  • Older females - okay, in certain situations like college and adult life type things I could give this a little wiggle room, accepting having the girl about 2 years older, but in situations such as incest and high school the girl is always younger-roughly the same age.
  • Vore/Gore/Scat/Anything that belongs in a toilet - Basically, if this is your cup of tea: great!... but, I'm not the rp partner for you. If something belongs in the toilet or a scary movie (ie gore), I don't want to have anything to do with it. Yes, Anal (for me) falls into this category as well.
  • Most fantasy and un-real themes.
  • IMs & Other Sites - As I stated somewhere else in this post, I ONLY rp over this site and F-List. I do not rp over email, other sites like elliquiy (or however it's spelled) or IMs.
  • RP Partner Stuffs - I will can a 1x1 if my partner (you) is too annoying. Basically deciding that this site is the most important thing in life, therefore because you have no other life I have no other life either (it doesn't work like that people!!!). Please don't constantly bug me to post. I often have several rps going on at once. I don't mind simple, nearly illiterate rps, but please give me something to work with don't just say 'Nick slept' when I gave you a paragraph. I'd rather wait a while for a reply than get a half-assed one. People who continuously beg me and try to get me to do stuff I am completely against rping (ie: anal sex, sexualities other than straight (or bi for girls), futa's, herms, transgenders, etc)
  • Some Fandoms - Basically, if you want to only do cannons or if I have no clue what the fandom is/I dislike the fandom you are kinda out of luck in this section. Ask about the fandom before you assume though ^^
  • Run any ideas you have by me as long as they aren't on my 'no-go' list and I'll consider them then supply you with a response... If they do fit this list I will add them or re-phrase something I have said. Please, if you really disagree with me feel free to ask for my reasoning over private message.

newcreate.php

F-List
Character Thread {not created yet}​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom