Hello Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyWriter

I'm Cookie Monster. Chocolate chips please....
Supporter
Alright since I've moved I haven't been able to write much. I disappeared for a while but now I'm back and it feels good! Let me give you guys a little refresher of who and what my characters are. :dodgy:

I play female characters who have a wide range of personalities. From weak, mild temperaments to strong willed warriors. Personally I prefer to play a character in the middle but it hasn't stopped me from playing a comically mild woman who blunders things no matter how hard she tires to create a funny, happy story; or a princess who took over a half a country out of revenge, slaughtering her enemies with everything she had only to find in the end she was the one in the wrong.

Animes and games also rank high on my list, please feel free to ask about those. Though a simple reminder from me is, I don't play characters who have been already created. In other words, don't ask me to play someone you or an anime/game have built already.

I create my female characters on the spot. So every story is different with a different character. I will only allow myself 3 dissimilar authors. In other words, only 3 different people for very different story types. This is so I don't burn myself out. I will be forth coming and inform you if I am full. Also, on that note, I will answer almost all messages. Sorry but if you send a message with text speech, I won't bother or ask me about explicit sexual ideas. It means you didn't read my thread fully.

Now that you got an idea of the kind of female lead I'm willing to play, let me tell you what I'm looking for in my fellow author.

1. Please be as descriptive as you can be. Multi para is preferred to novella. I will do the same, I promise.

2. Story over smut. Yes, that means the characters have to build up to knowing and liking each other before they jump in the sack or tell each other they love each other. Fast love is the quickest way I lose interest unless it's stated before that your or my character have loved them from afar and now is deciding to do something about it but don't expect her to immediately fall in love.

3. Slaves. I'm ok with my character being one or your character but there is a small list of don'ts below that category.

A: No humiliation. I can't stand it done to my character and I certainly will not do it to yours.

B: No mutilation. Self explained.

C: No blood or gore.

D: No death.

E: No gender bending or transformations. Goes for both characters.

F: Weak willed. Only if I'm in the mood will I have my partner or my character play this.

4. Raping. This is also a mood thing. No it will not happen right off the bat to either character. Again, characters need to know each other first.

5. No kids!!! I find it sick that I have to actually express this. I will not play a kid. Nope, a lot of whole lot of nope, and nope again. Characters will be fully developed and over 18 years of age. They will not appear to be a child or have a child like personality.

6. Feel free to post that you want a cookie if you read this far. :blush:

7. No females. Sorry, I'm not into female on female action. If you play a herm, that's actually fine as long as she has a strong attitude and knows what she wants.

8. No incest. Self explained.

9. No God controlling or as God modding. A biggest irk of mine is controlling my character or the characters I introduce without asking and ignoring what I wrote in their actions.

That's all I can think of at the moment! Hope to hear from you guys soon! Take care!

RE: I'm Back! Long Time No See!

Bump Yep, still here!

Adding to my list....

Not into incest. Just no...

I have been playing dominate rolls a lot lately so looking for a change up.

No skipping to sex. I'm in story mode. Yes, that means no auto love and the characters can even hate each other in the beginning.

I know this is going to sound a bit rude but please bare with me... I'm looking for others who can write multi para. I put a lot into my stories and would appreciate the same effort.

Thanks! Have a great day and hope to hear from someone soon!

Bump Bump Bump... goes thump.

If you're happy and you know it, bump it to show it.... so BUMP

I read the entire thread.... Do I get the cookie? :3
In other unrelated news, you sound like the kind of gal i'd like to RP with so do you want to PM and maybe bounce some ideas around? See if we want to start one up?

AnonymousRelated said:
So, I take it that my message didn't set a proper tone?

Let me ask you this. What do you think you were trying to achieve by verbally attacking something you completely didn't understand? Did you ask why I wrote down the things I did? Were you looking to maim and brutalize my character and that's why you pointed out that particular subject?

I mean it's clear to me that you made a lame attempt to bully me into playing something I already stated I wouldn't or wasn't comfortable playing at the moment. Then called it a boring default at the end if I chose to stick to my guns and rp what I originally posted I would play.

Let us also not forget you conveniently asked on this thread instead of the other request thread that you so verbally lashed out at, wondering if you set a wrong tone. I hope this reply is a satisfactory answer to your question.

Now with that all out on the table, I thought I wouldn't give you the light of day more or less a fraction of a second more of my time but you clearly are looking to paint someone out to be a bad person for ignoring you.

Now please don't contact me and don't write on my threads anymore...

Good morning everyone. Hope you all got a good night's sleep. Just here giving myself a bump. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom