BadAnime Fantasy Brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAnime

Star
My RP style:
-I only RP over PMs, unless it's a group RP.
-Please PM me if you're interested in RP with me. I won't reply to this thread.
-I don't always do long posts, so I won't expect my partners to do so either.
-I prefer only playing a single character in an RP, though I can be persuade to play multiple characters.

Preferences:
-As my name implies, I prefer using anime or comic pics for my characters.
-I play female characters, trans- or cis-gender, and sometimes futa or she-male.
-I prefer smut, though I don't mind some plot.
-I can play any orientations.
-I can play both dom and sub
-I only play character who are young (below 25), at least in appearance.

Likes: Multiple penetration, gangbang, incest, dirty talk, giant cock, excessive cum, forced pleasure, humiliation, breast- and nippleplay, public sex, non-con turns con, bestiality, sex toy, lactation, pregnant, genderswap, prostitution, pleasure denial.

Dislike: If anything is meant for the toilet, let it stay that way. Also, deep throat, and anl outside double penetration.

Plots: (Despite the thread title, not all of these plots and characters are related to prostitution; I used the name because this is a place where you can pick a girl to fuck)

The Sorceress: A confident and charming half-elf sorceress with dragon blood, readied to fucked and knocked up by a real dragon.

The Necromancer: A mistress of forbidden arts, she likes to mess around with bones and teach other girls the joy of necrophilia.

The Astronomer: A scholar who gazed beyond the stars and became intimately familiar with the tentacular horrors that live there.

The Fey-Bound: This poor peasant girl is cursed by a fey lord to suffer from insatiable desire, in retaliation of refusing his proposal.

The Bard: This half-succubus plays the Devil's own instrument to seduce man into feeding her vaginal lips with their penis juice.

The Ninja: She uses her charm and sex to get herself out of a sticky situation, even if she ends up getting sticky as a result.

The Alchemist: Make love portions and sex toys, seduce men and women, using their cum and juices to make erotic monsters.

Dugeon Mistress: The mistress of a dungeon subjecting female adventurer to sexual hijinx. I play either the mistress or an adventurer using one of the above characters.

Doesn't have to be in a fantasy setting:

Genderswapped: Just in the mood to play a male-to-female character, with a partner who teaches her the joy of being a girl through sex. Preferably starting with a female partner who teaches her through toys and masturbation, but I'm open to male partners.

Yu-Gi-Oh XXX: Girls fight in a game by summoning guys, toys and monsters to fuck each other, and the first girl to orgasm lose. The loser gets shipped off as a sex slave forever, while the girl who keep winning could get their wish granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom