NTR Sextapes (Nanachan & HeartOfTheDarkness)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
There's been rumors of a website going around the internet. Rumors about how there's a very special website, hosting amateur sextapes. These aren't just ordinary sextapes where a couple decide to try out something kinky. No, these are sextapes of wives and girlfriends getting fucked and screaming out the name of the man fucking them, the name of a man who isn't their husband or boyfriend. Yes, these are netorare sextapes, videos of women cheating on their significant others and finding pleasure with another man. It started out as a link appearing in popular chatroom, then many other sites began posting about its information. Many people began expressing interest in it, while others found themselves very disgusted by the very idea of such a site. Some people think of this man in the video as a hero, a man who's reached out and did what most people couldn't do. Others, and by that meaning mostly the victims of these videos, want nothing more than to see this mysterious man's head on a platter. Some of the people interested though are other women, women who are displeased with their men and wish to spice up their lives. It became something of an urban legend, and still gets many visits everyday. The host of the site posts his contact information, but many people are unsure as to whether this information is real or not. Angry boyfriends and husbands use it only to be met with more anger and frustration, curious women use it and find the pleasure they truly seek.

Tatsumi Orihara sat at his computer, viewing the little internet sensation he's created. It was on a whim, that he decided to post some videos of sextapes he's made with women he's fucked, and it quickly became huge. His site was flooded with comments, both asking him for more and also wishing for him to die. While he laughed at the haters, he valued his fans and loved to give him what they wanted.

Tatsumi was an interesting man, a man with many lovers, but also led him to have a life with many enemies. Lucky for him, he had connections that kept him safe. Tatsumi grew up in a rich household, his father being the head of a government facility. Due to his wealthy background, he's never really had to work to get anything in his life. If Tatsumi wanted it, it was simply given to him. So of course, when he got older, he expected everything to be handed to him as well. Unfortunately, things were a little harder for him, sort of. Not everything was given to him right away, sometimes he had to buy it, and other times, he had to use his father's connections to get them. If some guy was giving him a hard time, he would simply use his connections to make him stop. If he was interested in some woman, he'd buy her out. Eventually, when he became an adult, he started a life of his own, moving out and getting his own apartment, a very nice penthouse though. He became a bit of a playboy, going out into town and hitting on women. When he'd take women home, he'd start recording them during sex, capturing footage of them in pure ecstasy. They'd scream his name, and a few of them even apologized to their boyfriends about how they were no longer good enough. After a while, Tatsumi collected a small library of these videos, some of them involving the same woman. Eventually he created his website and started uploading videos, and that led to where he was today.

About a week after he began his site, he began receiving some messages, claiming to be women who were interested in meeting him. He began talking to them, and eventually he'd meet them, and make a few more videos. Then it hit him, having more women, he had more videos. So he created a page for women to contact him, although he wasn't an idiot. Since he posted the real names and faces of the women, of course there would be angry boyfriends and husbands wanting to get back at him. So instead of posting his personal contact information, he posted a separate contact and address dedicated to the site. That way he'd be able to moderate who was trying to contact him, and who simply wanted to kick his ass. If it really was a woman, then he'd reply to her and meet with her. And if she was good enough, he'd give her his personal information, and they'd meet again. So he eventually made his own personal harem, a network of beautiful women, all wanting his cock, and even willing to betray their men for him.

His most recent video was titled Hinata Hyuga, and it began with a beautiful girl, presumably Hinata Hyuga, sitting on a couch, wearing a purple hoodie and blue sweat pants. Tatsumi played the cameraman as he held on to the camera and began interviewing Hinata. "Thanks for coming Hinata-san. Why don't you tell me why you're here." The girl blushed and looked down for a moment, a little nervous. "I-I'm here because my boyfriend Naruto-kun, is unable to please me in bed." She spoke in a soft and nervous voice, but as she continued, she soon began to appear irritated. "I've loved him ever since I was young, and I was truly happy when we started going out. But, when we finally had sex, it was over after a few minutes and he passed out. Since then, I've never been able to find pleasure in sex, the man I've loved for so many years, can't make me cum. She said as she raised her voice. Afterwards, she took a deep breath and looked at the camera, smiling at Tatsumi. "But now, I've found Tatsumi-sama's website, and he answered my messages. And now..." She paused as she began unzipping her hoodie, revealing that she had nothing underneath, her large breasts hanging freely. "I want Tatsumi-sama to fuck me, make me cum with your huge cock." While it embarrassed her to say something so dirty, she was serious. Pulling off her hoodie, she quickly followed with removing her sweat pants, revealing her bare pussy to the camera.

Tatsumi proceeded to approach Hinata, the camera moving closer to her. When he stood right in front of her, he looked down, revealing his crotch to be in front of her face. She smiled and reached up to pull down his pants. When his pants fell to the ground, Hinata was almost smacked in the face by his large cock. She paused for a moment, looked at it in awe. "It's so big. I've seen the videos, but I didn't think it was really this big." She then touched it, her soft hands wrapping around his girth. Hinata began slowly stroking him, until soon, she licked it, from the base, all the way up to the tip. "It's delicious. So much tastier than Naruto-kun's." She then grinned as she placed her lips over the tip, and slowly moved her head down. After about a minute of her head slowly moving down and taking in more of his cock, she began to speed up, her head bobbing up and down his cock, making loud slurping noises as she moaned, vibrating his cock. Finally, Tatsumi reached out and grabbed the back of Hinata's head with both hands, revealing that the camera was a headset, and forcing her head down and making her take in his in entire cock. With Hinata's face buried in his crotch, she looked up at him, tears in her eyes, but she didn't struggle. Instead, she moaned louder. While she could hardly breathe, she was extremely turned on, reaching around and grabbing Tatsumi's hips, pulling them towards her face, willingly keeping her face in his crotch. He inhaled his scent, trying to keep his cock in her mouth for as long as she could. Amazingly enough, she kept it there for a couple of minutes before she finally pulled her head back and released the cock from her mouth, gasping for breath.

With tears in her eyes, she looked up at Tatsumi with a lustful smile as she tried to catch her breath. "Fuck me..... I want..... Your cock......" She said as she leaned back onto the couch, spreading her legs open for him. Tatsumi simply laughed as he began grinding his cock against Hinata's dripping wet pussy. "What was that Hinata-san? I want you to tell me what you want. Tell the world what you really desire." He taunted her. Hinata reached down for her pussy and began spreading her lips apart, smiling into the camera. "I want Tatsumi-sama to fuck me with his big cock! Make me forget about Naruto-kun!" And with that, her soft voice was followed by a loud shriek as Tatsumi's cock was thrusted into Hinata's pussy. Tatsumi laughed again and spoke as his hips began to thrust, the camera watching as his cock thrusted violently in and out of her pussy. "Did you really just cum? We only started and you've already came?" He laughed harder, thinking about how she mentioned that Naruto never made her cum, and Tatsumi did it with such ease. Hinata was unable to respond, her tongue was hanging out as she moaned, her mind was lost almost right away.

Hinata's heavy breasts bounced with each thrust, a loud clapping noise could be heard whenever their hips met, and Hinata was gasping and moaning as if she had gone insane. After a few minutes of Hinata moaning and screaming like a madwoman, she finally threw her head back and spoke, or at least attempted to speak. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry.... Naruto-kun...... He's so much better..... I can't stop cumming....." It was as if she was trying to form complete sentences, but her gasps and moans replaced some of the words. "I'm his now..... I'm his woman...... Tatsumi-sama's cock..... is the only cock for me...." As Hinata returned to gasping for breath in between her moans and screams, the Tatsumi took the time to zoom in his camera and slowly scan over Hinata's body. Her breasts bouncing wildly, the wild expression of pure bliss on her face, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she continued to gasp and moan, her arms reaching for Tatsumi's hands, her hands gripping for him with all her might, her pussy being filled with his cock, juices spraying from her each time his cock was shoved into her. This was clearly the best sex she's ever had.

Finally, Tatsumi spoke up again. "I'm gonna cum Hinata. Want me to spray it all over you?" He asked, getting ready to pull out. However, her legs locked, keeping him inside of her. "I want Tatsumi-sama's cum! Fill me with your cum! Give me your babies!" She shouted, screaming once again as she reached yet another orgasm, her body flailing wildly. At the same time, Tatsumi came, filling Hinata with his seed, giving her the biggest creampie she's ever experienced in her life. Once he was finished, he pulled out and stepped away. For a few minutes, Hinata's body remained on the couch, occasionally twitching, but mostly remained motionless. She was giggling as she tried to catch her breath, happy to have found the perfect lover. After a few minutes, she finally got up and looked up at the camera. With Tatsumi's cock in her face, she began licking the cum off of it, smiling at the camera. "I still love you Naruto-kun, but Tatsumi-sama's cock is way better than your's. I still want to marry you, but we are having his kids. And be sure to raise them well, because I want a big family." She winked at the camera before the video ended. While the camera was shut off, they continued their sex, and Tatsumi lost track of how many times he came inside of Hinata. In the end, she had to stay the night since she passed out from the final orgasm.

Hinata became one of the lucky girls to receive his contact information, and Tatsumi planned to meet her again, wanting to fuck her brains out some more. With the video recently going up, it already reached thousands of views. As he leaned back and watched the numbers go up, he wondered something. Who might be watching this video? Maybe his next star was masturbating to this right now. As he wondered, he got his phone out and got ready to call the next girl to set up a meeting.

A wise woman will tell you that in a relationship, Love and Devotion are the most important traits a man can have. An honest one will tell you it's wealth and a good cock. You can be the most wonderful person in the world and you will still be useless as a man if you cannot satisfy your woman both financially and sexually, the biggest heart cannot compensate for a mediocre endowment or bank account.

This is why so many women fell for a morally bankrupt Individual like Tatsumi, they know he does not respect anyone as his love for spreading his sextapes has shown, but whatever humiliation they have to suffer was worth it when his foot long cock ruins them for other men, when he spoils them like queens. In fact, being his woman is seen as a badge of honor by many, Hinata Hyuga being the latest of these individuals, but not the last, no, certainly not the last.

======

"Oh..she's getting fucked so good!" Tifa Lockhart moaned, hands working hard to pleasure herself as she watched her laptop screen for the livestream of Mr NTR's newest conquest, a shy young woman named Hinata who, by the end of the first round of sex with the Legendary woman-stealer, was turned into a dirty little slut.

"..He's not done yet..Mr NTR never finishes with just one creampie.." Tifa chuckled, reaching for a toy she keeps to satisfy her craving for a big, thick cock, something her boyfriend Cloud can't seem to provide for her. For all his fondness of overtly macho toys, such as his big motorcycle, Cloud is anything but a Stud.

"Oh...Go deep..Fuck her deeper" the bartender cried out, her hands pumping the dotted dildo rapidly inside her soaked cunt, but long before the tape ended, her arms gave out and Tifa was left with a grin as she made up her mind. With trembling hands, she used her phone to send her application to be the next star in the video.

If it was that good just watching him fuck a woman..imagine how it feels to actually have him inside her?

====

"No, no way this is for real!" Ovelia Remington laughed as she watched the video. Claudia, her friend on the other side of the phone sent her a link to Mr NTR's newest show, being a follower herself.

"It is real, Vee, that's actual footage"

"No, no way, look at the time stamp, four hours? You're telling me this guy is banging that poor girl for four hours straight? Nuh-uh Claudia, can't be real, and he blew his load like, what, three times? Four? The human body doesn't work that way, even Warren needs at least twenty minutes to recover, and you know that Fiancee of mine is a stud"

The brief moment of silence from across the line was worrisome, it told the redhead that her friend is planning something mischievous.

"Want me to recommend you to him? Think of it as your bachelorette party before you tie the knot with your prince charming..Afterall..If you love him so much, one last fling won't change your mind, would it?..I promise you Vee..He'll blow your mind"

"He won't. Not possible, me and Warren have chemistry in bed like no other, this man won't compare..Even if, admittedly, his cock is bigger than Warren's..B-But size doesn't matter!"

"You're just afraid you'll like his cock better than Warren's" Claudia chuckled. "And you'd be right to be scared, because that's exactly what's going to happen"

She hated being challenged like this.

"Fine" Ovelia sighed. "Let's do this"

=====

The pregnancy test showed negative. Again.

"Oh god..It can't be.." Sophitia Alexandra signed, burrying her face in her palms. Her husband and her had been trying to conceive for months now, to no avail. She was at the peak of her fertility, but he had always been less than virile. Maybe she needed outside help. That's when she heard it.

"I still love you Naruto-kun, but Tatsumi-sama's cock is way better than your's. I still want to marry you, but we are having his kids. And be sure to raise them well, because I want a big family."

It was that livestream she'd found from a friend, it seemed Mr NTR is going one step further today, impregnating his partner. That's when the spark of an idea appeared in her head.

"..Maybe.." she muttered. "Maybe I shouldn't.."

But with each climax the lovers shared on screen, with every big batch of seed injected inside the willing woman, Sophitia became more and more intrigued.

"..How much cum can he produce?.." The housewife asked, biting her lips, her hands slowly caressing herself as the man started ravaging the lucky girl from behind, shooting his load inside her once more.

"..It..It might work" she nodded. She needed to type her application

"So he hasn't seen the videos yet? Good, so you have nothing to worry about for now." Tatsumi spoke on the phone with one of his most recent girls. While he didn't care about romance or marriage, he still showed some concern for his girls. They were his stars, he needed them or else he'd have no videos. For the most part, most of his girls were able to remain with their boyfriends and husbands, the men would only become jealous or emotionally broken. A few of them have had some rough times though. Those are typically the fates of those who have only one video on his site, but he still talks to them, meets up with them. Sure, Tatsumi was a horrible person for posting so many videos of him fucking taken women, but he wasn't the type to abandon them, plus, he needed a reason for the girls to come back. Not every girl will return just because he has a huge cock. "Don't worry, if he loves you like you say he does, then he'll still be with you. He'll just blame me for it, and that'll be that. I'll gladly take the blame, it's not like he can actually do anything about it." As he talked on the phone, he heard his computer go off a few times. Apparently he got a few emails, either from more angry husbands or some new recruits. "Alright, I've got to go. I'll meet with you this weekend. See you soon, Hinata-san." He smiled as he hung up his phone. She was a cute girl, perfect wife material. It was a shame that her boyfriend was such a loser. He placed his phone down and went to his computer to read his messages.

Lucky for him, he got three messages, all three were about women wanting to meet him. One of them was from one of his girls, Claudia. She unfortunately wasn't one of his stars, Claudia was single, a girl he met at a bar. He decided to buy her a few drinks, the two chatted, and he offered her some money for sex. When he got to a high enough price, she agreed to it, only to refuse the money in the end. Since then, they've met up from time to time. One could say that the two of them are friends, or at least fuck-buddies. They meet up for coffee or shopping like normal friends do, their meet-ups simply just end with hot passionate sex. It seems that Claudia is telling him about a friend of her's, a Miss Ovelia Remington, soon to be Mrs. Apparently Claudia wants her to have one last fling before she gets married, which caused Tatsumi to lean back in his chair and laugh. He then began typing his response.

"That would normally be considered a horrible idea for a woman to do right before her wedding. Your friend Ovelia won't want to stop after just one visit, I mean look what happened to you. Anyways, feel free to give your friend my information, and tell her that I'll be free to meet with her this Friday, that should be a couple of days from now, giving her enough time to really consider this. Oh, and let's meet up soon. I've been having a craving for you."

The next message was from a woman named Sophitia Alexandra, a beautiful name. He read her sad story about her husband being unable to impregnate her, it truly was a sad thing for any woman wanting a family. Sure, they can adopt, but the child will never truly be her's. Tatsumi began typing his response to her.

"My deepest apologies for your unfortunate circumstances. Like you mentioned, I did cum many times in that girl's pussy. And after recording, we went on for a couple more hours. I've lost track of how many times I came inside of her, but she'll certainly get pregnant from it, unless she chooses to do something about that. I'd be happy to meet with you, if you'd like to participate in my videos, I will certainly be able to cum inside of you countless times, certainly enough to get a lovely woman like you knocked up. I'll be free tomorrow afternoon, why don't we meet up? I'm sending over an address for us to meet at, and a number for you to call along with this email. I hope to see you soon."

Finally, this message piqued his interest. A message from a woman named Tifa Lockhart. To his surprise, she was apparently the bartender at the bar Tatsumi frequently went to in his free time. He's seen her around, but he's never really gone up to talk to her. He typically uses that bar to either meet with other women, or pick up new ones. He never really considered chatting with the staff, since he would possibly risk getting kicked out for harassment. He thought her story was kind of interesting, how she started dating her boyfriend, how manly he tries to act, but he's actually some emo bitch. Plus, she also mentioned something about him still brooding over his ex girlfriend. Tatsumi sent over his response.

Seriously? He has a hottie like you, and he's brooding over his ex girlfriend? It's losers like him that helped get this site started, some of those first videos were of women in similar situations as yourself. Husbands that ignore their wives, boyfriends that don't appreciate the girls that love them, they are the worst. If you'd like, I'm free later today. I'll send over my information to you, and I promise, you won't be disappointed. Hope to see you soon."

And with that, Tatsumi sent out his emails. Three new women to have some fun with. With the possibility of having one of them in just a few hours, he got up and went to go clean up, make sure that everything was prepared for his newest star.

Such a quick response. Finally, Tifa thought to herself, Finally, she's going to get fucked properly by a real man. A shower, a rare trip to the makeup table, a lingerie with garterbelt that Cloud bought her for their anniversary and that was that.

She was about to leave when an evil thought crossed her mind. A goodbye note.

"Dear Cloud. I finally decided that we're not right for each other. Your cock, simply put, is too small for me and I leave you today for a man who can pleasure me in ways you can't even dream about. Unlike you, he is also not a freeloading bum. I hope no other woman ever have to put up with you- Tifa

She had a grin as she left the bar, putting on a trench coat and nothing but her lingerie underneath before leaving for the agreed location. Already, she was soaked in anticipation.

The pounding of Tifa's heart was louder than ever, but she steeled herself and knocked on the door.

Tatsumi bought a separate apartment specifically for meeting with these women. It was much smaller compared to his actual home, but still a decent size. Since it was specifically bought as his recording home, he filled it with all sorts of things he could use. There were other cameras hidden throughout the room, the drawers were filled with various toys, and the closet was filled with lingerie and sexy outfits, mostly from women who chose to keep their outfits here to change into, and to not have to hide it in their homes. Tatsumi had his camera headset ready for recording, all he needed to do was wait for his new star to show up.

And right on time, he heard a knock on his door. Going to the peephole, he made sure that it was actually a woman, and to his luck, she was very attractive. When he opened the door, he greeted the busty bartender with a smile. "Welcome, Tifa-san. I so happy to see that you made it." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before letting her inside, locking the door behind him.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're a bartender at the 7th Heaven, am I correct? I often visit that bar, and I think I've seen you there." He mentioned as he went to put his headset on, then lead Tifa to his bed, the same bed in many of his videos. The same bed that many girls have been fucked senselessly, and now Tifa was about to become the next one. "Just be a good girl, and I'll be sure to give you what you want." He said as he gave her another kiss, this one on the lips, a longer and more passionate kiss. At the same time, his hand reached up and grabbed her breasts, groping her through her trench coat.

Stepping back, he turned on the camera, recording Tifa on his bed, starting his newest video. "Thank you for coming Tifa-san. I hope your as excited as I am for this. Why don't you tell me why you came to see me today?" He asked, following the standard procedure he does with all the girls, introducing them to the audience.

Tifa was nothing like Hinata, she wasn't a timid, innocent girl, no, she was a vixen with needs, so when Tatsumi kissed her lustfully, she did not shy away from the fire, she leapt headlong into it, slipping her tongue in his mouth, large tits pressed against his chest invitingly. He was much more attractive than she thought, Tifa was now more certain than ever that she wanted to be his.

"My name is Tifa..And my boyfriend has a tiny cock" she smirked, unbuttoning her coat. "It's so small..three? under four inches, tiny and kinda soft..So I need a Real Cock inside me.." she purred, dropping her coat at last, showing off her killer figure.

"He's neglectful..unskilled in bed..whiny..not like Mr NTR here.." she smiled, trying to push Tatsumi to lie down in bed. "..God, I want to suck your cock so bad.."

After recently fucking Hinata, this was a nice change. Actually, he loved it when the girls were much more aggressive. When Tifa's coat came off, he was pleased to see her amazing figure. For a moment, he began to wonder how her boyfriend was able to get a girl like her in the first place? And if she did originally love him for more than just his cock, how badly did he really fuck up?

When she pulled him onto the bed, he fell onto his back, the camera shaking, but quickly looking back over at Tifa. "He must really be bad if you're this eager." He smirked as he began to undo his pants. While the shy girls were cute and fun to see go crazy, the aggressive girls were just as great, if not greater. He thought about how her boyfriend might someday see this, imagining the look of horror on his face as his beloved girlfriend takes another man's cock and enjoys it. Would he be enough of a loser to even masturbate to it?

Tatsumi quickly pulled his pants down, revealing his cock to her. A foot of erect meat, ready for the busty bartender to enjoy as much as she wants. "Feel free to have fun with it. I can go on all evening if you'd like." On top of him having a large cock, Tatsumi was gifted with incredible stamina. He was able to go on for hours. As for his longest record, he's fucked one of his girls for two straight days, she was practically in a coma by the end of it, driven insane from the pleasure. With his hard cock in her face, he began slowly shaking his hips, his cock swinging back and forth in front of her.

She knew it was big, she saw his cock many times in every video he made, yet here when it was right in front of her face, she was still awestruck.

"Amazing.." Tifa muttered, eyeing the shaft in admiration, gripping it at the base firmly. "You're so big.." she added, voice thick with lust. Without warning, her lips latched onto Mr NTR's full testicle, suckling on them while her hand jerked the shaft off vigorously. This went on and on, far longer than most guys would last in fact and as the raven haired bombshell switched from one testicle to the other, her eyes locked onto her partner's as if asking for his approval.

"Like it?" she teased, tracing her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, repeating the process a few times. Then, came the real surprise. She leaned forward, body raised up and dropped back down, enveloping the rod between her cleavage, tongue teasing the exposed tip.

"My boyfriend's cock was too small for me to do this..do you like my tits, Mr NTR?"

"It feels amazing." Tatsumi responded to her. He knew that most guys would've cum and tried to move on by now. Hell, some guys would even be done after one orgasm. But Tatsumi, he was only getting started, nowhere near his first of many orgasms. However, that was in no way an insult to Tifa's abilities. She was certainly skilled, despite her boyfriend being unable to help her in that area. He sat up and watched as Tifa's tits engulfed his cock, the tip poking out from the top. "I bet your boyfriend would cum by now if you tried this on him. I've always loved having a girl with nice tits, and your's are massive."

Tatsumi's hips began to slowly move, thrusting the hear of his cock up and down, with it disappearing into her cleavage, then popping back out for her to suck on. Meanwhile, his hands reached for her breasts, sliding the fabric of her lingerie out of the way and exposing her nipples. Grabbing a hold of her tits, he began helping them move to match the rhythm of his thrusting, with more of his cock being exposed from her cleavage with each thrust. "Do you think you boyfriend will ever watch this? Is there anything you'd like to say to him, just in case?" He said, trying not to laugh at the thought of her boyfriend in despair.

With just a small touch of his hand, Tifa arched her back in pleasure as sensual electricity spreads all the way down to her toes. The more he thrusts up through her cleavage, the deeper she swallowed him, making loud slurping sound, she knew he likes it messy.

"Ah..You see this, Cloud?" she chuckled once the shaft was out of her mouth. "This is a REAL cock..This is what it takes to satisfy a woman"

Slowly, seductively, she crawled upwards bit by bit, his cock popping out of her breasts while she slipped her tongue in Tatsumi's mouth, letting it linger for a while, cunt rubbing on his manhood, an offering.

"I love your cock..I've wanted to ride it for a long time..May I?..I want to ride you hard..Ruin myself on your horse-cock..Please..Please..I'll do anything for it"

"I guess this would be considered your break-up?" He said teasingly. It's not like it mattered to him if she remained in a relationship. Even if she would only make one video with him, he wasn't going to let go of a girl like this. "Sorry Cloud, I guess she's no longer into your baby cock." He laughed a little when he watched her climb onto him, kissing kissing her.

When Tifa's pussy began grinding against his hard cock, with her begging to be fucked, it was all too perfect to see. It was probably his favorite part of this job. Tatsumi loved it when the girls begged to be fucked. When they threw away any sense of right and wrong, not caring about whether their husbands or boyfriends were watching, not caring that they could possibly ruin their own lives. When all they wanted was to just be fucked by him, it was a perfect scene.

Instead of giving Tifa an answer, Tatsumi grabbed her hips, and pulled her down no his cock, impaling her with his hot rod. "How does that feel? What would you do in order to keep having this cock fuck you? What would you be willing to offer me if you wanted me to fuck you more often?" He asked her. It's not like he was going to reject, no matter what her answer was. Tatsumi was simply interested to see what Tifa was willing to sacrifice in order to have the best sex of her life. Would she throw her entire life away and devote herself to a man that she just met? Would she be willing to offer her body to a man that would never truly love her?

It was a blessing that she was already so wet, otherwise he would have torn her insides up with the sheer size of his manhood. Her body went rigid and her hands clawed against his chest, eyes rolling to the back of her skull.

Then it began

A wave of pleasure spreads inside her, dragging her down to a sea of pleasure. She tried resisting it, but the pull was too strong.

"AAH! AAH! YES!" she shrieked, shivering in delight as his sheer size drove her over the edge. Hard. Tifa's body shuddered, but it did not stop there, the pleasure built and built until her cunt squeezed his shaft tightly in a violent climax. She was left sweating, lips quivering in delight.

"So..Big..I love your cock, Mr NTR..I..I want to be yours..Please..I'll dump my boyfriend..I'll let you do anything you want to me..Anytime..Anywhere..So please...Take me"

As her body shook like wild and her nails digging into his skin, he began thrusting his hips. Tifa's moans sounded amazing, echoing throughout the room, and it would provide great audio for his video. He made sure to get a good look at Tifa's face, recording that beautiful slutty look of pleasure as she finally experienced what a cock was suppose to feel like.

When she began babbling about how she'd give anything to be with him, Tatsumi simply stood up, holding Tifa up by the ass and pulling her hips into his. "You don't have to give up anything. I wanted to keep fucking someone like you the second you walked through that door. I'm sure our fans would love to see you some more as well."

As he held Tifa up, Tatsumi began to move around the room, pausing every few steps to thrust his cock into Tifa a few times. He eventually got to a desk and placed Tifa down, bending her over the desk and fucking her from behind. His hands held her hips, one hand occasionally smacking her ass. He had his camera zoom in on Tifa's ass when she got smacked, recording it jiggle when his hand collided with her lovely rear. "You've got such a sexy ass Tifa. Has Cloud ever fucked you here?" He asked her, grabbing and yanking on her long hair, pulling her head back to him.

She so loves big, strong men and in parts that was what attracted her to Cloud in the first place, this illusion that Cloud was a strong man. Physically, he -was- quite athletic, but mentally, financially, sexually, he was as useless as they come.

Tatsumi, however, was a real alpha male. Tifa laughed as she was carried away, placed on the table for him to ravage, tits swaying wildly with each thrust.

"NGGH! Oh fuck yes! Mr NTR's cock is going so deep! I love it deep!" she moaned out, hips thrusting back against him, crying harder each time his hand spanked her ass cheek. The second he grabbed onto her hair, Tifa felt her body go weak, surrendering to his dominance, pleading to be used for his pleasure.

"No.." she smirked "Take it..Take my asshole"

It was always fun getting to fuck an anal virgin, showing her a new experience that she never got to do with her man, whether it was out of fear or spite. Pulling his cock out of Tifa's pussy, he started off with hotdogging his cock between her ass cheeks, grinding against her tight little hole. It didn't take long for him (and possibly Tifa as well) to get impatient, and Tatsumi's cock began to slowly make its way into Tifa's asshole.

It was incredibly tight, almost to the point where it was kind of painful. Deciding to dive right in, he gave one powerful thrust, forcing his entire cock into her tight asshole. The pleasure was so amazing that he ended up cumming inside of her ass in the process, but it didn't seem to stop him. As his white seed began to seep out of her hole, Tatsumi leaned in and whispered to Tifa. "How does it feel to have your ass fucked for the first time?" He asked, and with that, his hips began to move again, his hips meeting with her ass with each thrust.

Her mouth hung open and her tongue lolled out, but Tifa was unable to say anything, eyes rolled up, body shivering in delight as her only response to the powerful assfucking.

"M..M..More! Moremoremoremore!" she rambled, reaching down for her clit, pinching it, sending herself spiraling into another climax, her first anal orgasm.

"M-Mister NTR is so good! He's fucking my ass so goood!" the bartender howled. "H-He came but he's still so hard!"

Tifa's screams and howls, they echoed throughout the room. It was amazing, getting to fuck someone like her, with her losing her mind during sex. When she came herself, it felt amazing, feeling her ass clamp down on him as she went crazy. "It helps that you have such a sexy ass Tifa." He responded to her, giving her ass another hard smack.

After a while, he turned Tifa around, putting her on her back, then shoving his massive cock back into her slutty pussy, cum oozing out of her ass when he pulled out. As his cock ripped into her cunt, the camera looked at Tifa. "Why don't you tell everyone how happy you are right now. Cloud, your friends, the world, tell everyone how you feel." He told Tifa, his hand grabbing and squeezing her bouncing tits.

Her words came out warped due to her tongue lolling out, it was clear that Tifa is long gone by now, her lack of proper fucking has led her to become very susceptible to Mr NTR's incredible prowess. Once his cock found her cunt again, she froze, back arching so far it looked like it was going to snap. "O-OOOH! Fuck my pussy, Mr NTR! Fuck it with your incredible technique! I'm in heaven, I only want your cock, please..please..you can cum inside me!"

Her head shook left and right, trying to cling to what's left of her sanity lest pleasure drive her insane.

"E-Everyone!" she said to the camera, flashing the V sign. "Mister NTR's cock is the best! Your man won't c-compare! Try him!"

Tatsumi's cock pumped violently inside of her. As Tifa's mind was slowly wasting away, Tatsumi was slowly reaching his next orgasm. "That's it, be the slut you really are, enjoy my cock while your boyfriend is elsewhere." He laughed as his hand held on to her hips, keeping her from falling down as the rest of her body shook wildly. Finally, he came, shooting a massive amount of cum into Tifa's pussy. After he filled her with his thick seed, he released Tifa, letting her fall to the ground.

Picking her up by the hair, he helped her onto her knees, waving his sticky cock in her face. "Thanks for coming today Tifa. I'm sure that we'll all want to see you again soon, at least I definitely do. Now then, we'll just end this for now and hope that there will be more videos featuring you." He smiled as he reached up to turn off his headset.

He took it off and tossed it aside, landing softly on the couch. With Tifa still on her knees, and his cock in her face, he simply laughed. "You were amazing, as slutty as I hoped. How do you feel about becoming one of my main girls? I'll give you access to my home address and you'll get the number to my personal phone. How does all of that sound?" He asked her, waving his cock in her face again, slapping her cheek with it.

Back
Top Bottom