The Spread of Corruption - Disney Kingdoms (Gunner x DonVoltonus)

Maleficent stood over her cauldron with a grin. "Toil and rumble, darkness overflow, bring forth power from fire below. That sleeping cunt took my kingdom, and made me a fool, come forth foul demon, and help me rule!"

She laughed, thick green smoke billowing and flowing from the pot.

The green smoke boiled forth from the couldron, willing the space with the acrid scent of brimstone. The smoke blocked all sight for a few, long seconds then suddenly disappeared, revealing what she had summoned. Standing in front of her was a huge demon; over seven feet tall and heavily muscled, with ruddy red skin, a spade tail and two large horns. but what really drew her attention was the huge, turgid cock hanging between it's legs; thirteen inches long and over two inche thick. It looked down at her with distain, looking her over for long seconds before finally speaking, his voice deep and gravelly, like two mountains gringing together.

"Why have I been called from realm?" he growled.

"I have called you forth to bring Sleeping Beauty to ruin." She grinned, looking him over with a slight tinge of lust. "I suppose you would be raping her hmm?"

The demon cocked it's head slightly to one side, staring at her for several long seconds. Then it glanced down, at the cauldron, confirming what he had felt immediately upon his summoning. This silly mortal hadn't emplaced a proper servitude etching around her cauldron. She had summoned a demon, instead of a demonslave. And she would pay for her folly. She may have been powerful by the pitiful standards of this realm, but he was a being of power magnitudes beyond hers.

He acted in the blink of an eye.

With a roar he fired a gout of black flame at her, disintegrating her clothing while leaving her body untouched. He wrapped a single large hand around her throat and lifted her easily off the ground, sniffing her, taking in her scent and her body.

"You will be the first to bear the spawn of Gorath." he said, ignoring her words.

Ignoring her protests, he took a leg in each hand and pulled them open, holding her almost like a wishbone as he set her tight womanhood against the huge, bulbous head of his demoncock.

She screamed, struggling and squirming under his powerful gift. "Submit damn you!" She growled, bolts of black magic firing from her fingertips, bouncing off him harmlessly. "I will not bear your sickening brood!" She screamed, despite her wetness at the thought of that powerful member.

The demon merely laughed at her struggles. He was a being breed of and steeped in dark magic; her little bolts did nothing but invigorate him. With a single motion he pulled her all the way onto his cock; hilting her. His huge member sank into her, ruining her for all other mortals. He split her pussy wide, his thick cock leaving a bulge visible against her lithe form, his cock head pushing so far up into her it must've rearranged some of her organs. Slowly he moved her back off of his shaft, then hilted he again, slowly picking up speed. He wasn't fucking her; he was using her like a cocksleeve. He was picking up speed, and pretty soon he was slamming into her with considerable speed & force, chuckling at her attempts to control him.

"The time to force my submission has passed, peon. You are mine, and I will do with you as I please. If you are lucky I will deem you worthy of having your soul consumed by me."

She let out a piercing scream as he violated her, blood streaking his cock. "Stop hellspawn!" She cried, struggling. "My body canmot take this!" She groaned, hanging limp in his mighty grasp, mind overpowered by pain.

Gorath laughed and cast another spell on the witch increasing the elasticity of her body ten-fold while healing the damage his cock had done. The other thing it did was lessen her pain and increase her pleasure. The fucking was still painful, but at the same time it was becoming sublimely pleasurable, as submitting to a demonic master should.

"It has been long, I had forgotten how weak you mortals were. However, this form is somewhat pleasing to me, although it will need adjustment. However, the mind, the soul is weak. I should strip it & done upon it, yes?" he said, his tone telling her to make a case.

She shuddered an groaned. "No...A soulless fuckdoll is no show of power." She moaned on a rough thrust, fingers running over his hands. "But owning somebody with the power to resist...somebody submitting and choosing to obey, is a far better show of your amazing power."

Gorath smirked, still pounding her insides like a jackhammer.

"There are many powerful witches in this realm. What do you have to offer me? Why should I abstain from from stripping your mind & soul and filling yor husk with any one of thousands of loyal succubi?"

"Uhn. I k-know this realm well. I know who is weak and who is strong. I know the ley lines of this place to, where your powers will be strongest." She moaned out, drenching his cock.

He chuckled. She made a good enough point, even someone with her weak powers and inept skills would have some idea of the magical lays and of the political and physical vulnerabilities of the kingdoms.

"Fair enough."

And with those two words he motioned at her. A perfect, seamless ring of leather, a collar, appeared around her neck, a symbol of her submission, of her being owned. And in that second, Gorath came. He shot his load with such force and volume that he not only filled her every crack and crevice inside, but that the force caused the witch to shoot from his cock like a rocket, landing a few feet away, still under the fountain of his seed, drenching her until the gush finally stopped. His magically imbued cum slowly soaked into her skin & pussy, beginning her transformation from witch to enthralled succubus.

As she lay in the puddle of cum, her body was beginning to become wracked with orgasms as the changes began. First were her tits. They grew two cups, still staying as perfect and perky as ever. Every ounce of fat melted from her already lithe body, and from her heels grew spikes of black obsidian; permanent high heels. A thin spade tail grew from just above her ass, and her tongue elongated, but it was the last change that brought the greatest orgasm for her. From her forehead she grew a pair of horns, a perfect facsimile of the pair on her helmet.

"Arise succubus. Now you shall take your place in my conquests." Gorath told her.

She stood shakily, both from orgasm, and from her new heels. "Thank you, my master. Your desire is my reason to live." She gave a wobbly bow, looking up at him. "Mighty lord of my soul, where do you wish to spread your evil first?"

"The kingdom of Sleeping Beauty, my lord. That sickly sweet little bitch is so nice, she has no military forces to fight with, she just oozes with disgusting peacefullness."

Goroth grinned.

"Perfect. But first, I will need a small brood, even for such an easy target. I cannot impregnate every woman myself after all." he said, motioning to her.

Her belly was slightly swollen, the last effect of his gout of demonic seed. It would be about two hours before she birthed, and the demon intended to test her dedication in the meantime. With a wave of his hand he summoned his throne into this reality, a huge thing, scaled for Goroth's size, a thing made of bones, jewels and twisted dark wood, the first step in turning Maleficent's castle into his own keep. As his power grew, he would be able to twist more castles, and use them as furthe staging points for his corruptions. But for now, this would suffice.

"Now minion, service me until you birth." he growled.

She nodded, moving to her knees before him. "To service you, would be an insult." She slid her hands slowly up his massive cock. "Something like this, deserves worship."

Gorath grabbed her by the head and lifted her, placing her mouth on the tip of his cock.

"Then worship. Earn your salvation, witch."

Even as he spoke, his cock began to ooze thick precum, filling what had been Maleficent's conjuring room with his musky, manly scent.

"Yes, my lord." She moaned, planting wet kisses along the length of his cock. "Such beautiful, veined girth." She cooed, sucking the fresh pre from his cockhead.

Back
Top Bottom