Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To feel the hidden way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Openots

Star
Yana grinned as the Jedi stood before her. They had obviously misjudged their target, her being among the highest ranks of the Sith Marauders, to the point she could be called a lord. But no; they had come here to retrieve their comrade who she had killed weeks ago. The snow white hair atop her head was tied into a short ponytail, her brilliant green eyes contrasting sharply with the pale skin. "So many Jedi come to our doorstep to die." She stated with a sigh as a dreamy look crossed her face.

In the blink of an eye, she had drawn her lightsaber; the blood red blade exposed as she held out her right hand. From the tips of her fingers; lightning blasted across the room, causing one of the Jedi to collapse. Without another word, she dashed forward, feinting with the lightsaber to one of the Other Jedi's legs before jabbing the tip through his skull cleanly. Without missing a beat, she spun around (Slicing the remaining head in half) before slicing the last remaining Jedi in two.

Behind the Miraluka a blaster barrel pressed against the small of his back. "Intimidating statement: Jedi, it would be most unwise to move unless my Mistress decides you are an enemy as well." A dark green HK droid stated as he held the disruptor rifle level to the boy's spine. In less than three seconds, the Sith had eliminated the Jedi rescue squad. With a "Shhk", she deactivated the lightsaber before gathering the Jedi's and dropping them into a pouch.

She stood up straight and brushed her robes off, before approaching the two. "Hmm, a Miraluka. Killing one of your kind would garner much prestige around the academy." With a grin, she looked him over as some sort of prize. It was her job to instruct the 'recruits' on how to succeed in the Marauders arts, though she usually ended up killing off her stock of students before they had a chance to 'graduate'.

In the poor boy's unseen sight saw his comrades slain as if nothing. All he could see was a dark locust like aura devouring the light. His body trembled with fear and anger as he felt a barrel of a gun to his head. "My....my friends..." If he had only reacted! They could be with him right now in victory, or so he thought.

This Miraluka was just a fledgling Jedi. His hair was a raven black and very long. Though most of his hair was put up and two sets of braided hoops. A simple visor hid what would of been eyes if he had any. Simple brown robe and tan Jedi outfit under was all that clothed him.

"You....you killed them..." As his anger fueled that barrel of the HK droid soon enough bent down and made the gun disabled. With that he turned around to place his hands on the stomach area of the droid. With a cold look he sent the droid flying through the air. Then he turned around and flicked his lightsaber on.

This Dual bladed weapon of beauty shined a Silver light on each end. The Jedi swung it gracefully as he leaped at the Sith in full rage. His blade swinging downward and soon enough the other end would swing up if she blocked or dodged him.

The HK droid had been examining the bent barrel of his gun before he was sent hurtling through the air. He hit the wall with a loud "Bang" before falling to the ground, though he quickly picked himself up. Yana had outfitted the droid to fight Jedi specifically so it was a good deal sturdier than most of it's counterparts.

Yana watched him passively as he sent her droid flying. She was dressed in a skin tight stealth suit that hugged every curve of her body, but it was also elastic enough that she could move how she needed. With a simple movement of her hand, she held her palm out at him as he came to a complete stop in mid-air. "Such an angry young man." She sighed, walking up to him. He would find his body was completely immobilized as she approached him.

"If I were a few years younger I would take you for my own." She sighed a little, giving him an almost innocent look of longing, as she stood before him. She was by no means unattractive, in fact, aside from pale skin she didn't show any of the typical signs of Dark Side corruption.

"I will not yield to you!" He said as he focuses all of his strength in the force to unbind him from her. Though it had exhausted him too far. Falling on the ground he pants as he looks at it. 'I can't beat her...I'm...too weak.' He continued to stare at the ground in defeat. "Finish me." He mutters to her.

"Query: May I eviscerate him Mistress?" The droid asked, walking up as a long blade slid from his wrist. She shook her head, tapping the crown of his head with her boot. "Such actions are not befitting of a Jedi." She hissed down at him. "Losing yourself to emotion like that." With a shake of her head, she turned around. "Get to your feet, fool. I shall not kill someone who is not even deserving of the blade he carries."

He continues to look down. "Heh, to say such things is a jest indeed. For someone to have such a dark aura to say such things truly is a knife to the heart." He slowly gets up. "Then if it is not my life you will take... what is it you will? My pride, my dignity? Do you merely mean to just let me go now?" He says to her merely pointed in her direction.

"Oh, I'll take your dignity, but not your pride." She laughed, turning back around. "If you have pride then you are obviously not a Jedi." She pointed out before continuing. "If you truly wish to avenge those weaklings you were traveling with; then join me. I can train you in the ways of the Dark Side, and then... Maybe some day you will be able to kill me, though I doubt a little boy like you will ever manage."

The jedi stares at her. 'Why would she want to train me?....' He looks away, "And what if I say no?" He says to her, 'Something tells me I don't have a choice...' He thinks to himself for a bit. His lightsaber in hand just encase he had to escape.

"Hmm, I dunno. I guess I would let you go, though I'd probably chop your hands off or something." she replied with a shrug. "Oh and don't even think about using your lightsaber on the droid. His chassis is made of Cortosis alloy, so all you'll end up doing is shorting out that toy." She waved at the saber. "Plus, do you feel as though you really belong with the jedi?"

He listened to her as he began thinking. "Even if his his armor plating is strong he is just a droid..." He commented but, paused. "What you mean where I belong? Of course it is...." 'Oh at least it should.' He thinks to himself. "What do you have to offer me that a Master Jedi couldn't?"

"I need not explain myself to a foolish child." She practically spat at his response. "You have seen my skill and realize that I could kill you with no trouble. And that droid has killed over forty of your jedi friends since I rebuilt him." She was getting fed up with this youngling, maybe it would be better to main him to teach him a little respect, hell she had dozens of 'training' scars.

'Only way I can survive this is to join her....Maybe with small luck I can bring her to the light....or bring myself into the darkness...' Looking at her he sighs, "I'll train under your tutelage...Mistress." He says standing down on one knee. He keeps his head down as he waits for her to either acknowledge him or most likely maim him.

"Get up, you'll be joining the academy first." She replied, holding her hand out as his saber flew out of his hand. "You'll get this back once you graduate." With a wave of her hand, and a light prod from the blade the droid was pointing at his back; she began walking towards the doors which led to the Sith academy.

Nodding he looks back at the Droid before walking. 'Hopefully I can survive this... May the force protect me.' He thought to himself as they walked. His face turns left and right as he views the auras of the area. 'So much darkness.' Then he turns his face towards his new master, "So why do you want me?" He said curiously. He couldn't have that much potential. Maybe it is his cowardliness that caught her attention. Easier to mold right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom