Yu-Gi-Oh- Shadows of Awakening Drexis & Vallitheo

Drexis

Planetoid
The radio in your squad car begins to crackle." Someone please respond we have a situation." Again someone please respond we have a situation."

A voice comes over the radio again." Well it's not good. There been a report of a break in at the Ferdinand Research Facility. As far as we know the thief is still on the premises. Also We've been notified that an experimental Field Spell has been stolen. I'm uploading the data on it now to your computer."

Card Data Upload Complete
Card Name: A Dark Gate In Time
Card Effect: Once Per turn you can pay 2000 Life and Banish a card from your hand. This card becomes one field spell of your choice permanently in a addition to still being A Dark Gate In Time. If Dark Gate In Time is Currently existing as 3 or more field spells You can choose a Monster you control and that monster becomes any monster you choose permanently.

Effect Upload Complete....

The radio crackles again. "Good luck and make sure to be careful Usha." We're not exactly sure of the motive behind this yet."

Usha reads the card data then replies, "Interesting, I'm on my way." She turns on the sirens of her car and slams on the accelerator.

As Usha arrives at the research facility a worried looking researcher runs up to the squad car. " Excuse me miss but I assume you are here to deal with the interloper? I'm super worried. We trapped him in a room with our security guards. I'm not quite sure if their alright though."

The researcher give a slight nod and leads Usha into the building and down a well lit hallway. He grimaces as he hears a female scream coming from inside the chamber. He unlocks the door. As Usha steps into the room she sees a well dressed man in a suit leaning over a motionless female form. He bends down and grabs her deck pausing to look through it then he laughs silently and replies to himself " Oh my who plays this trash anymore. I mean not a single good card." He kicks the body and then kneels down beside the motionless body. He looks back and notices an officer. Then He smiles slightly. He turns back to the motionless body cradling it in his arms. " Okay beautiful lets wave to the nice officer." He forces the lifeless corpse to wave to the officer. Then he smirks.

The man lets go of the woman and rises to his feet. " How can I be under arrest when I've done nothing wrong. You see officer these unfortunate souls just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. They like many happen to be victims of mere circumstance. Oh silly me I forgot to introduce myself. I'm just your run of the mill collector. Now what's your name sweet cheeks." He smiles at the officer eagerly awaiting a response.

Ignoring the man's taunts, Usha pulls out a pair of handcuffs as she approaches the man and says, "You have the right to remain silent."

The man reaches into his suit as he backs quickly away. He pulls out a cellphone quickly dialing a number. The room makes a whirring sound as a duel disk rises out of the floor. The man quickly slides the duel disk on and dials a another number on the phone.

The doors leading into the room snap closed. Voice echoes through the room: Prototype dueling field activated . Self Destruct timer set to 25 minutes.

The man looks at the officer with a gleeful expression. " So what will you do now?" The man throws the Cell Phone to the ground crushing it with his foot.

Then he draws five cards from his deck and smirks then replies "Your turn I've already made the first move."

Usha grimeces and quickly readies her duel disk. "Fine, My Turn. Draw." Usha examines her hand and thinks, I have to end this quickly, and this seems to be the perfect hand to do it. "I activate the field Spell, Command Ship - MGT-01 "Polymerization". With this I'll Fusion Summon Mecha Girl - Destiny Blade by banishing the Mecha Girl - Strike Bomber and Mecha Girl - Repair Sprite from my hand. Now both Strike Bomber's and Repair Sprite's effects go off, dealing you 500 damage and adding another Repair Sprite to my hand. Now since I fusion Summoned Destiny Blade, she gains 1000 ATK for this turn. Now Destiny Blade(3900) Attacks you directly."

cards
2w675zk.jpg
2j0e77r.jpg

xarvwj.jpg
2ujmuz8.jpg

The Man states boldly"Come on you have to do better than that.! I special summon Battle Fader from my hand. This little guy stops your attack and ends the battle phase. Such a valiant effort though. You may now continue to disappoint and fascinate me with good plays. "

Lp:7500

A computer voice echoes in the room " Self-destruct in 23 minutes

I draw a card from my deck. I activate the continuous spell card Spell Economics.
SpellEconomics-LCYW-EN-C-1E.png
Then comes the fun part the moment We've all been waiting for. I activate my field spell A Dark Gate in Time.
Once Per turn you can pay 2000 Life and Banish a card from your hand. This card becomes one field spell of your choice permanently in a addition to still being A Dark Gate In Time. If Dark Gate In Time is Currently existing as 3 or more field spells You can choose a Monster you control and that monster becomes any monster you choose permanently.
I discard one card from my hand to have A dark gate in time copy The Seal of Orichalcos.
TheSealofOrichalcos-LC03-EN-UR-LE.png
Next I summon Historical Interloper
Once per turn you may pay 500 life points to reactivate a field spell card. If you activate this effect you may draw one card from your deck.
I activate it's effect which allows me to reuse my field spell and draw one card from my deck. Alright I discard a card to activate A dark gate in time and I'll have it copy Orichalcos Deuteros.
SEAL-OC002-Orichalcos-Deuteros-copy.png
. Next I activate a dark gate in time's second ability. Historical Interloper Ascend to God-Hood. I copy Obelisk the Tormentor.
ObelisktheTormentor-PGLD-EN-GScR-1E.png
Obelisk kindly attack our fair maiden's Destiny Blade.

Destiny Blade is destroyed by obelisk's attack. (LP: 6600)

Usha sighs, "Unfortunatly I can't protect her, but do to her effect, Destiny Blade returns to my Extra Deck."

"Ah no response i see I'm gonna have to make this more interesting." The man pulls his cell phone out of his pocket and frantically texts for about a minute. A machine voice again echoes through the room. Timer rules implemented. Plays cost 1 minute on timer. Plays = Activating cards or summoning them. Timer reset to 20 minutes. "I set one card and end my turn."

Lp: 7500
Hand: 0
Set: 1

Back
Top Bottom