come play with me c; | mxf fxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

pqueued

Planetoid
Hai there! I'm Matty, a chick, and I've been rping for nearly five years. I will warn you now, I'm a huge geek and nerd. Even remotely mention something I know, I'll probably starting talking about in.​

preferences;
able to reply 3-4 (or more) times a week
decent grammar and spelling (I will have some due to mobile)
1-3 paragraphs per reply
half plot, half smut, or plot over smut
f-list
I'll rp pms, threads, and emails

I will rp male or female characters. I'd prefer to be the female character in most MxF rps, unless I specify wanting to play the male character. I prefer the submissive role, and I do not care what gender you are in RL.

Fandoms First!

Dragon's Loot | Skyrim/LOTR | Action, Romance, Sex | if it's LOTR, I'd rather be Smaug

Dragons are not social creatures. They are rude, and dangerous, with cold hearts and only love for themselves. Or, at least, most of them. The beast keeping to himself after all these years has of course grown some.. needs. Sure they could use more gold and silver amongst their piling hoard, but the tender touch of a human's body is much more preferable. So he leaves, in search of his 'treasure.'

Across Tamriel | Skyrim | Action, Romance, Sex | do NOT debilitate my character unless I agree

MC was caught trespassing the border into Skyrim during the Civil War, and was thrown into the illegal slave-trade. YC, the Dovahkiin, has heard word about the slave-trades and has taken it upon themselves to explore it, whether to indulge in the ownership of a sexual and fighting companion, or to lawfully free the owned being and help her on her journey ifs up to YC. MC learns to bare with YC, and helps them find word walls, teaches them skills they don't know, and form a bond.

more to come~

Pairs! Anything to the left, I want to play as.

Daughter x Father
Sister x Brother
Niece x Aunt
Omega Werewolf x Beta/Alpha Werewolf (abo or rank-wise)
Photographer x Model
Friends daughter x Business man
Virgin x Player
Spiderman/Peter Parker x Deadpool/Wade Wilson

Neighbors
Best friends sister
'I'm locked out of my flat can you let me in' to fwb
Friends with Benefits

Alright so the list is really short right now due to my lack of ideas, but shoot me a pm, and let's talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom