Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 TMNT rp. Nocturnal Pulse and I only.

The setting takes place in New York City where April O’Neal was cleaning her apartment and she let Casey do all the dishes for their apartment by himself and she was almost done cleaning the main room of the apartment which was the living room.

A female Turtle was cleaning all three of bedrooms to help April and Casey out and showed them how much she’ll like to thank them for letting her living with them. Her Turtle body was a lighter green colour then the other 4 ninja turtles.
Her ankle cutlets were pink, her knee guards were pink, her elbow guards were pink as well and her turtle mask was pink and her turtle shell was a lighter brown colour so you could tell that she was a female turtle not a male turtle.

Her name is Angel and her weapons are two ninja edge swords that she was trained by her sensei since were about 7 years old and she wonders if Leonardo, Dontello, Michago, and Raphael know about her presences or not quite yet.

Angel was done cleaning all three of rooms and she quickly heard a siren going off and she runs towards the window and climbs out of the window and she sees about 20 foot clan ninjas robbing a bank and she also sees the metal head Shedder once again. And couldn’t believe that he has returned back to New York City once again and she slightly curses underneath her breath and wondered if April or Casey heard the sirens going off or not.

April runs towards the window and said to Casey, ”Oh great Shredder and the foot clan ninjas have returned back to New York City, we must warn the others about this and go tell them Casey and hurry up please Casey.” It was about 9pm at night time on a nice summer night out like tonight. (d.)

Casey did not think twice about and started to run, he had to get help he had to get the turtles. He ran as fast as he could finely reaching the lair he was out of breath. "G...guys... we got...trouble." he said looking around but he only saw Raphael sitting on forn tof the T.V. eating a slice of pizza. Raphael turned to see Casey looking like he was about to pass out. "Ah man, what is it now?" He said annoyed that he finely got some time to him self and now he had a felling his entire night was shot.

Casey looked at him. "Wear's the others? we got big trouble and need all of you guys." He said looking around trying to see if he had missed them in his hurry. "There gone, left for the week on a retreat with master Splinter to tarn and try and find there center or something like that. What is it I am sure I can handle it by my self." He said putting gown the pizza and standing up.

"Shredder! He is back!" Casey said in a panic now that knew the others were gone. "What!! Tell me this is some kind of bad joke Casey!" Raphael said as he clenched his fist. "No he is back, and we need help NOW!" Casey said. Raphael ran and grabbed his twin Sai and started to run not even waiting for Casey, Casey ran after him to help fight.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shredder stood at the top of the building the mooning shinning behind him. raising his fist in the hair he said. "Come my foot! We have returned stronger than ever! And this time no freaks will be able to stop us, this city this world will be ours for the Taking!" He shouted in what he concered the begging of his victorious return.

April said to Angel,"We got to hold the enemy off and you taught me how to fight with a bo staff and also with a sword as well,I think we both can hold off the enemy attack until Casey and Raphael join in the fight,come on Angel let's go."
----------------------------------------------
Angel grabs a cloak and put's it over top of herself to keep her identy well hidden from anyone that dared to cause trouvble in New York City. She follows April to where the foot clan was and she jumped down and withdrew her two ninja edge swords and she begins to fight against some of the foot clan and April also helps Angel out as well. They both hoped that Casey and Raphael would get here soon to help them to make the foot clan retreat once again like thye always do.

Raph was as usual driven to get to the battle, he did not like his brothers were away but that just meant he would have to fight harder and that is one thing he could do. As he got to the street he quickly climbed up to the roof only being a few moment's before he saw the foot and two people fighting the. "Grate, every one is trying to get in to the act." He said to him self as he charged to battle. "Eat Shell!" He yelled as he got to them and started to fight.

Shredder saw the turtle and started to laugh. "Were are the other three? are they to scare? or maybe to smart to come out and meet there end." He said to the turtle fighting his foot, he knew there would be no way he could beat all of his shoulders by himself.

April sees Raph and also Casey as well and she said to them both,"It's about time you two finally showed up to help me out with this fight. You two always come at the last minute which is normal in life."

Angel continued on fighting as best as she could and she knocked out about 6 of the foot clan ninjas and she sees how well April is fighting as well and knew this would eventually make the enemy retreat into hidding for a bit.

The foot ninja clan looked at each other and wondered whom this mysterious person was that was wearing a cloak and they never seen he or she around here at all. The foot clan continued on fighting against the 4 people and were starting to get a little bit exhausted and tired out from fighting

Raph looked at what he guessed was a girl by the sound of her voice. "And who are you? Doesn't matter stay out of the way before you get hurt." He said as he took down a group of the foot that was charging him. "April, what are you doing out her get back to safety before they get you." He said confused as to why she would have came out here in the fist place.

Angel just rolled her eyes at the male turtle and thinks inside of her mind,"He has no idea whom I'm truly am,I wish my Sensei was still alive so he could guide me into more training with my swords. Shredder will pay for killing my sensei with his bare hands about 4 years ago." She continued on fighting really well and knew that she'll eventually have to tell the male turtle whom she really is.

April said to Raph,"I also know how to fight as well with a sword and also with a bo staff as well,I'm not as helpless as I used to be,and I'm not weak anymore. So never underestimate on a girl when it comes to fighting against the enemy ok."

Their was about 14 foot clan ninjas left and wondered what Shredder plan is now and how they'll be able to capture April without the others knowing that April has gone missing.

Ralph looked at April. "Look I ant got anything agent girls, but don't blame me when you get hurt." He said fighting off a few more of the foot. Casey finely manged to make it to the battle filed. "So not cool Ralph, looks like you had all the fun with out me." He said as he saw there were only fourteen left. Ralph looked at him and gave a grin. "Well sorry, they said they had plans latter and could not wait for the slow poke to show up. besides it seems April become a better fighter than you anyways." He said with a chuckle.

Casey Gave Ralph a dirty look. "Oh yeah, we will see about that." He said as he charged the remaining foot. with Ralph close behind him, together they manged to delete the last few. "Now were is that tin can Shredder..." Ralph asked.

Shredder had went around the back and was at the right position to April to grab her. As he did he knocked away her weapon and held his spiked glove to her neck. "Foolish Turtle you think beating a few of my foot clan means you can take me? You will pay for your insolence, and I will start off with this girl!" He said and the two of the vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Angel slightly curses underneath her breath and she looked at the two guys and she didn't say a word to them at all and knew that they might blame her for this and she grabs April weapon and put's it with her swords and she wasn't sure when she should reveal her identy to them both.

April hated always being captured by Shreeder again and she thinks inside of her mind,"I know they'll find me just hopefuly Rapah and Casey won't blame Angel for what happened and not sure how she'll reveal herself to them both or explain whom she is to them both sigh."

Master Splinter saw what happened and he walked towards the new turtle and said ot her,"It's been quite sometime since I've last seen you Angel,and it's not your fault for what happen to April. Do not worry all of you will find her and wait for the others to come back from their training and all of you can possbily work as a team. Let's head back to the hideout you can come with us Angel if you want to."

Angel looks at Master Splitter and nods her head to agree with him and she remains quiet for the rest of the evening for a change.

Ralph clinger his Sai tight mad at himself for not keeping a closer on that tin can, for letting April getting kidnapped again. "I can't believe I was so stupid. I told her she need to go to safety. Than he herd the voice of Splinter. "Master Splinter your back already?" He said looking to the women who was cloaked. "You know her master?" He asked now wondering who she was and how she knew Master Splinter, There were very few humans that knew him and Ralph though he had meet the all.

Master Splinter said to Raph,"Do not blame yourself for April getting caught it's no one fault,wait for your brothers to return back and yes I know her,but you must wait and I'll tell all of you how I know her ok. Casey help Raph train for a bit and I'll let you and Raph know when the other 3 return back from their training which should be in about 2 hours ok. Come with me Angel and I'll show you around the hideout and please excuse Raphael behavior he always gets like this as well ok."

Angel nods her head to agree with Master Splinter and she follows him around the hideout and wonders how the others will react to see a female turtle talking with their sensei while Casey and Raph train agaisnt each other.

Back
Top Bottom