ideas and cravings, looking for F or M or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

fetbija

Dust
Welcome to my request thread.

I have been actively role-playing for a while now, but am seeking new partnerships, to explore my current kinks and cravings. In this thread you will find some of my plot ideas, and I will start off with my current cravings.

I prefer playing a submissive role in my RP's, though I won't turn down an interesting romantic setting. I love playing MxF or FxF RP's, but will only play F myself

Cravings/kinks:
- tight clothing
- dressing up
- dirty/nasty talk
- blackmail
- corruption
- toys
- public challenges
- smut

dislikes:
- blood
- scat
- scarring
- death

Pairings:
- Father x Daughter
- Mother x Daughter
- Brother x Sister
- Sister x Sister
- Teacher x Student
- Doctor x Nurse
- Superhero x Villain
- Boss x Secretary
- Cop x Criminal

Plot ideas: (more may follow later and of course, I am always open to suggestions)

- A young girl (me) comes home too late, and gets punished by her mother, or father, with the punishment running out of hand, the girl has to submit to her father and / or mother who will train the girl to become a slut

- A female cop (me), who is really trying to impress her superiors, with her toughness and record, runs into an ambush, which has been set up by a criminal. The criminal tries to break her will and turn her into his/her mole inside the police force.

- A homeless girl (me), gets abducted by a wealthy man/woman and he or she trains her to be a personal pet.

I would ike to play Boss x sec and Father x daughter.
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_maser
Owning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom