FxF - Roleplay Request (Seeking Dominant Females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taffy_felice

Between Slutty Dork and Dorky Slut lies my domain
Withdrawn
Hi,

Let me cover the basics first:
I'm looking to play via PM
3rd person only
2-3 paragraphs (I will do at least this, more if I'm into it ;) )

Yes, Please -
Humiliation
Dressing me up :heart:
Seduction/manipulation/Mind Fucking :heart:
Edging?
BDSM

No, Thank you -
Futa
Furry
Beastiality
Scat/Watersports
Underaged
Incest
Gore
Snuff
Males

Ok, all that's done, on to what I'm looking for.

I would like to do a scene where MC (Inspiration Pic ) is a mid to late twenties hippy type, who quit college/city life when her mother and father died, and set up a little subsistence life on 40 acres of land near a small lake.

YC is a rich, powerful real estate-development mogul who is trying to purchase my land so that you can build a large resort, you've purchased all the surrounding property, but no matter how many threats you lawyers make, and how much money your accountants offer, I refuse all offers.

You've grown increasingly upset with my refusals, and your people's inability to solve the problem, so you decide to pay me a visit, and solve matters in your own special way.

What I'm looking for is someone who will be able to play sweet enough to seduce me, lure me out of the little country life I've made for myself, then begin twisting me into a piece of arm candy, a prize for her to show off as something she conquered. Stripping away my hemp clothing, and wrapping me in leather, latex, lingerie, fashion. I'm not looking for bimbofication, but I'm not looking that far away from it either, and I would be open to being forced to under go some subtle plastic surgery, though I would prefer we don't go into detail on that... I'm squeamish :)

If you're interested, send me a line, and I'll get back to you, or if you think you've got a grasp, feel free to start the scene off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom