Be naughty with me? [FxM/Incest/Exhibitionism/Humiliation/Mindcontrol/Bimbofication]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheurix

Meteorite
About Me

I'm Lila, 19, soon to graduate from college, and sometimes I get lonely. Do you think you could keep me company?

My Preferences

I like to play slutty characters. While I usually play as a teen (15-18), I'm also open to playing authority figures (teachers, doctors, lawyers) who have to keep their desires a secret. I love exhibitionism, toys, sexy outfits and dirty talk. I get turned on by older, buff men and large cocks. I also love humiliation, as long as it feels consensual.

Major turn-offs would have to be rape, scat and gore. Aside from that though, I like to think I'm pretty open to trying anything.

Partner Requirements

Be semi literate, write at least a paragraph in reply, and reply within a reasonable time. Within two days, I suppose? I won't be strict though, as long as we're having fun.

Fantasies

Historical Roleplay
  • Think of the 1800s. Maybe I'm a maid on your estate. Maybe I'm a courtesan. Or a young debutante out in society for the first time. What's important is that you can't want me, but you do-- and I want you too.

Mind Control Roleplay
  • I'm your mother, aunt or sister. I've seen you lusting, over me, and to be honest, I've lusted over you too. Too bad you'll never get me to admit it-- not unless you find a talisman that grants control over me, of course. (I'd be open to playing multiple females with this plot.)

Slut Academy
  • I'm a good girl. Or, at least I was. Ever since I transferred to this new school, I've been turning into a real slut, body and all. I could try to fight it, but as the days pass, I'm beginning to feel like it might not be such a bad thing after... (This is set in an environment sex and fetish are normal in public. The more outlandish, the better.)

Requests
These are all off the top of my head and by no means the only scenarios I'm interested in. If you have anything else in mind, feel free to PM me. Don't worry; I only bite if you ask me to.

RE: Be naughty with me? [FxM/Incest/Exhibitionism/Humiliation]

Hmmm... I think 1800 is a delightful historical period. For so many reasons... One day i will play something during this years. England, more likely. Any room for lesbianism on your tastes, dear?

Drielle said:
Hmmm... I think 1800 is a delightful historical period. For so many reasons... One day i will play something during this years. England, more likely. Any room for lesbianism on your tastes, dear?

I'm glad someone else thinks so too! I'm open to lesbianism, yes, but I'm not experienced writing it. If we were to roleplay this scenario, I'd be fine as long as you take the lead. Please PM me if you're interested :)

cheurix said:
About Me

I'm Lila, 19, soon to graduate from college, and sometimes I get lonely. Do you think you could keep me company?

My Preferences

I like to play slutty characters. While I usually play as a teen (15-18), I'm also open to playing authority figures (teachers, doctors, lawyers) who have to keep their desires a secret. I love exhibitionism, toys, sexy outfits and dirty talk. I get turned on by older, buff men and large cocks. I also love humiliation, as long as it feels consensual.

Major turn-offs would have to be rape, scat and gore. Aside from that though, I like to think I'm pretty open to trying anything.

Partner Requirements

Be semi literate, write at least a paragraph in reply, and reply within a reasonable time. Within two days, I suppose? I won't be strict though, as long as we're having fun.

Fantasies

Historical Roleplay
  • Think of the 1800s. Maybe I'm a maid on your estate. Maybe I'm a courtesan. Or a young debutante out in society for the first time. What's important is that you can't want me, but you do-- and I want you too.

Student/Teacher Roleplay (Closed)
  • I'm the star student you've always lusted over, and well, now you've caught me masturbating in the library. Could you please keep this a secret? I'll do anything (and anyone) to keep you quiet. (P.S. I'd also be fine with being a teacher in this scenario.)

Seduction 101 (Closed)
  • I've loved you forever, but you don't seem to notice. Is it because I'm your niece? You can try to resist, but be warned, I am not a little girl anymore. And I have all summer to prove it.

Requests
These are all off the top of my head and by no means the only scenarios I'm interested in. If you have anything else in mind, feel free to PM me. Don't worry; I only bite if you ask me to.

Sent you a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom