Quite fond of fondling :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-snowy

Moon
Hello,
Im miss-snowy but you can call me Snowy. I'm new to erotic rollplay but very interested in getting started. I'm quite kinky, submissive and willing to try just about anything with the exception of what is already forbiden by the forum rules. I tend to stick to an OC, Elizabeth Alexandros, which might make it difficult when RPing Fandom. That said, I'll still consider anything if its set in a world that I like.
I like to be teased with more sensual writing, not just "sticks his big cock in your arse". I like longer passages with lots of sexy details; like how his cock feels in my hand and how his warm fluids drip down my cheeks, or how he\she caresses my breasts and teases my nipples with his tounge. Thats not to say I completely disapprove of cock in arse senarios, as long as they are written in detail. I also like to hear about how my actions are preceived and felt.

I'm also interested in GMing for anyone looking for one, once I discover/invent some rules to play by. This would most likely work with two player characters seeing who can make the other cum first\the most.

Parings that I'm keen on:
Male x Female
Lesbian
Siblings
Mother x Sister
Father x Sister
Bestfriends
Mother/Father x Maid/Babysitter
Teacher x Student
Military Officer x Subordinate
Secutary x Boss
Any combination of the above
Ill also do Male x Male if anyones interested

Settings that I like:
Sci-fi
Fantasy
College life
Magical
Horror/Occult

Other Themes that I like:
Gangbangs
Orgys
Public Humiliation
BDSM
Slave Girl
Masturbation

Fandoms that appeal to me:
Naruto
Orange is the new black
Stargate Universe (particually Chloe or the corporal with the big tits)
Oh My Goddess

Other things I might try with some convincing:
Fury
Androids
Anthromorphic

I'll post some specific fantasys of mine when I get a chance and update my lists if anything else comes to mind.

I'm pretty open minded so please feel free to pitch whatever you like to me and Ill consider it. I have a kinky mind rattling around in my brain box.
Most of all I'm here to have fun and get my freak on by trying something new.
So don't be shy, say hi.

:heart:

Hi Snowy
Like most rp ideas here. Boss-sec, Masturbation, and slave girl are nice
We can start with boss-sec and do more.
Are you open about pregnancy/lactation?
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Erm Pregnacy and Lactation are themes im not comfortable with im affraid, OwningMaster.
And ShamelessDesires, im might just do that sometime.

miss-snowy said:
Hello,
Im miss-snowy but you can call me Snowy. I'm new to erotic rollplay but very interested in getting started. I'm quite kinky, submissive and willing to try just about anything with the exception of what is already forbiden by the forum rules. I tend to stick to an OC, Elizabeth Alexandros, which might make it difficult when RPing Fandom. That said, I'll still consider anything if its set in a world that I like.
I like to be teased with more sensual writing, not just "sticks his big cock in your arse". I like longer passages with lots of sexy details; like how his cock feels in my hand and how his warm fluids drip down my cheeks, or how he\she caresses my breasts and teases my nipples with his tounge. Thats not to say I completely disapprove of cock in arse senarios, as long as they are written in detail. I also like to hear about how my actions are preceived and felt.

I'm also interested in GMing for anyone looking for one, once I discover/invent some rules to play by. This would most likely work with two player characters seeing who can make the other cum first\the most.

Parings that I'm keen on:
Male x Female
Lesbian
Siblings
Mother x Sister
Father x Sister
Bestfriends
Mother/Father x Maid/Babysitter
Teacher x Student
Military Officer x Subordinate
Secutary x Boss
Any combination of the above
Ill also do Male x Male if anyones interested

Settings that I like:
Sci-fi
Fantasy
College life
Magical
Horror/Occult

Other Themes that I like:
Gangbangs
Orgys
Public Humiliation
BDSM
Slave Girl
Masturbation

Fandoms that appeal to me:
Naruto
Orange is the new black
Stargate Universe (particually Chloe or the corporal with the big tits)
Oh My Goddess

Other things I might try with some convincing:
Fury
Androids
Anthromorphic

I'll post some specific fantasys of mine when I get a chance and update my lists if anything else comes to mind.

I'm pretty open minded so please feel free to pitch whatever you like to me and Ill consider it. I have a kinky mind rattling around in my brain box.
Most of all I'm here to have fun and get my freak on by trying something new.
So don't be shy, say hi.

This sounds interesting, and I love a good sex contest/sexual duel.

Wow! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I've lots of requests and ideas pitched to me, so ill try my best to say hello to ya at some point.
FlankfromAccounting im trying to come up with some simple rules, so ill let you know and we'll see how well it works. Id also like to GM something more adventurous, are you interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom