Lara Croft and the Temple of Lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaLaan

Planetoid
bianca-beauchamp-10.jpeg

The Infamous Tomb Raider has traveled the world a thousand times over and time and time again she has fought the greed of humanity, the powers of the supernatural, and even nature itself on her adventures around this great world of ours. But nothing could have prepared Lara for this new breathtaking adventure.

Using a submarine, Lara traveled the depths of the Pacific, looking for a fabled lost city that was believed to worship a rather... unique Goddess. According to the books, Lara was able to find, this city consisted of women, of all different types from all different walks of life. It wasn't until she found the city did she truly discover what she had been looking for all this time...

So this is my format for an RP I've been really craving for a while now. The basic premise is me (Lara Croft) find a lost city that is inhabited by women and nothing but women. We can discuss the logistics of how that is possible via PM but there is so much we can do with this layout. Could Lara fall in love, and take her lover with her back to the surface? Or maybe she stays with mentioned lover and spends her days in bliss? Or perhaps we take it a darker route, make Lara a slave to the people, serving them on her knees. Or perhaps she is revered as a goddess and she has the women worship the ground she walks upon. The potential is endless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom