Submissive looking for smut! Craving non-con! Updated plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mio-chan

Planetoid
Hello! I'm Mio-chan, and I'm looking for sex-driven roleplays, either long or short term, on site only. That means no IM or email.

Please take a look at my thread, and should anything be of interest to you, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please do not reply to this thread, as I will not be checking it.

My big kinks:
Master/Slave
BDSM (light or heavy)
Non-consensual/rape
Gang bang/multiple penetrations
Ageplay
Virginity

My big no-nos:
Watersports and scat
Vore
Gore
Incest

Plots:

1. Fallen Princess (fantasy)
After years of war, the victorious king brings home the ultimate spoils of his victory: the enemy kingdom's sole princess. He has many plans for her; maybe he'll take her up for his personal slave, or maybe he'll whore her out to his noblemen. No matter what he chooses to do, the princess has no intention of going down without a fight, and it will be a long process of breaking her.

2. The CEO's Pet/Slave
While being the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company brings great wealth, it doesn't provide companionship. These days, however, companionship can be bought, and with connections far and wide it's not difficult for a rich man to buy himself a toy from the underground slave rings. Whether she wants it or not, she will be groomed into his perfect little sex slave, living her life at his every beck and call.
Bonus points for exhibitionism ; )

3. Breakers
The slave industry is booming, and sellers are always in need of more inventory. Trouble is, the girls they get through kidnapping or family debts often aren't what buyers are looking for. They tend to be a little... feisty. That's where Breakers come in, specially contracted men that make a living off of breaking uppity slaves and turning them into the sluts that their future masters are looking for. Even the strongest willed women don't stand a chance against them.

4. Island Slut
On a small, private island in the Caribbean, there is an exclusive male-only hotel retreat unlike any other. Not only does each of the hotel's large suites come decked out in the most luxurious manner imaginable, they also come with a little extra treat. For the course of his stay, every guest is given his own personal slave girl, with whom he is free to do whatever he pleases. Sexual activities are permitted in every area of the retreat, so the fun never has to end.

5. One Drunk Night
It's not every day that a young high school girl gets invited to a college party, so to refuse would be ridiculous. Not everything is as innocuous as it may seem, though. No one told her it would be a guys-only party, and she's the main event. After all, the young and the innocent are always the most fun.

6. Virgin Slave
After the collapse of her father's business, a young girl finds herself sold into a slave ring as an attempt to pay off her parent's debts. Only the wealthiest could afford such a prize, young and pure, yet to be defiled by a man's touch. So who will be the lucky man who gets to enjoy this treat?

7. Competition Central
After an argument over their failed relationships, a group of housemates (2-4) decide that the only way to truly figure out which one of them is best with women was to hold a competition. With the help of technology and a booming local slave market, the boys are able to buy their very own, personal slave with which to reach their decision. The question is, can they truly wait to take their turns with her or will they ravage her all at once?

I imagine I'll add more as I think of them ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom