Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Redirecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWeatherford

Down to earth, shooting for the moon
Hi,

I have a huge question : The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything. Nha i'm just kidding i know the answer is 42 !

Ok my question is about the redirecting page everytime you search something, make a thread or send a PM. It's personally annoying me. And I don't think i'm the only one. Is there a way to get rid of that ?

Otherwise, I love this website thanks a lot !

Regards,
James

Well, I've read a bit about it and it really depends on what the website is hosted on. It seems to be a template but there's always a way to modify, specially if you're using WordPress or Joomla.

Can't you turn it off in "Edit Options"? I'm pretty sure there is a little check box with "turn off/on friendly redirect messages" on the "Other Options" section. What does that do?

That's not my name. I'd ask that you please pay better attention and be respectful.

Rudolph Quin said:
That's not my name. I'd ask that you please pay better attention and be respectful.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

It could of been a simple autocorrect...

Ironic said:
Rudolph Quin said:

I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

It could of been a simple autocorrect...

What was judgemental about that? I asked politely for them to pay attention. How about you not judge quickly and assume I'm attacking omeone when I post. It's a personal annoyance. I'm asking them to be respectful with peoples(namely, mine) names.

JamesWeatherford said:
Im sorry, indeed it was an autocorrect error. Rupolph Quin is it ?

Thank you, and yes, it is.

Yeah, I thought you might be being silly and rowdy and that's all I meant by asking you to be respectful. But then I did think it could have been a mistake, so, I softened it by suggesting that you pay better attention next time. I didn't intend for it to come off as rude or mean, but I did want you to know that I was serious about it. And I really didn't want it to be this whole big thing even though my first impulse was to be offended.

Anyway, glad I was able to help you find the thing.

JamesWeatherford said:
Im sorry, indeed it was an autocorrect error. Rupolph Quin is it ?

No. It's not. Got the Quin part right but not the Rudolph. How do you get that right the first time but get it wrong the second? How did that autocorrect this time? Rupolph isn't a word or a correct name.

I can only assume at this point that you're being facetious because of the way I reacted and that someone told you that you should be offended by my request for courtesy. It's fine. Forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom