Roman Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Hi there! Are you looking for a sweet, romantic based play? Look no further. I like ideas grounded in reality but that are, of course , full of fantasy. I prefer my partner to develop their own identity in the scenes, too. I prefer to play on Yahoo: mintjulep322. I like full paragraphs with lots of details and don’t mind incorporating other characters into our time together.

One idea that’s been blooming in my head is something I call “Roman Senator’s Prize.”

Wrongfully taken from my Greek home during a Roman invasion, I’m a beautiful noble lady forced into slavery. Being a virgin has netted a high price on my head. You’d be a young Roman Senator, who recently came to the position after the untimely death of both your parents. After sometime in solitude, your youth in the Senate has pushed you to reclaim the high standards of your father. And, where else to start than buying an impressive lot of new slaves to return your family name back to grandeur. When my owner tells you of his most prized, expensive object, he leads you to my cage. Even in my dirty weakened state, there’s something about the blonde beauty before you that makes you offer.

Hey Blondie
Here is a free bump and like the role play idea of the Roman Senator...
IM Me when you are online so we can discuss the details.
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom