Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How do you give thanks to someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian_Virtue

Supporter
Supporter
You have just completed an amazing roleplay and you want to thank the person who participated in it with you. How do you do so publicly?

That's kind of weird. Can't you just keep it to yourself? :s

Maybe make a journal about it. Or send them an ecard?

ummm... well I would say just tell them you enjoyed it would like to do the RP again? Maybe a nice comment on their thread so others who pass by that thread see the nice review?

Best way is to make a journal for yourself and give them a public shout out. Anything else would just be misplaced if you did so publicly.

first off I don't think it's weird at all to want to give kudos to your writing buddies!

Journal would be great. Ask them yourself and see if it's ok to write a review in their request thread.

Who know's maybe they'll even put it in the first post as a 'review' (people can be skeptical because of leaver's ect.)

I believe Victorian was referring to the feature that is often asked ,or at least thought about, which is no longer in place but still visible on the forums.

Da's Stats said:
Given 15 thank(s) in 13 post(s)

I remember asking about this feature a while back and learning that it was no longer in play. Unfortunately if this is still the case and this feature is still unable to be used then do as everyone has said and do a public shout out in a journal here on the forums. On the off chance that this feature is back in play someone tell me how to use it because I have a lot of thanks to catch up on handing out!.

Thanks Master Raven. That is exactly what I was asking about.

If I am that confusing in a simple question, I have a lot of apologizing to do to my RP partners!

Victorian_Virtue said:
Thanks Master Raven. That is exactly what I was asking about.

If I am that confusing in a simple question, I have a lot of apologizing to do to my RP partners!

That's not what you asked, though. You asked how to give them thanks publicly. You didn't imply anything about the site feature at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom