Romance, plot, and depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FateOfTroy

Moon
So here is the thing, been seeing someone and they swore they would have time for me. That is when we entered into the type of relationship we entered into. That has sadly been proven to NOT be the case. So here I find myself alone, per usual, and finding the world lacking the spark that lets me want to live in it.

So what am I looking for? A partner who can build a story with me that will help me escape from the vast emptiness of my life. Here are my requirements, you must be a DOMINANT male. Oh I know cliche what ever. Fact is I am a SUB. I can't help it and this is about seeking the things life isn't giving us. Sound like you? Still here? SPLENDID.

So the subs I play are not push over little pillow princesses. They are strong willed cheeky little things with intelligence enough for the masses. I have many things that I like and in truth you can just ask me. Also, I am not really up for anything where I do not play the sub. So PLEASE be an ACTUAL DOM. Got into it once where the guy lured me in and then turned all submissive. NOT MY THING. Nothing is wrong with it but it is just not for me.

So jump on down the rabbit hole and send me a PM. I will RP on all kinds of media! Threads, IMS, PMS, or e-mails. I will also play any number of pairings. End of the world, COP and minor (17 nothing too bad), I will play most anything as long as it is not something with incest. Just can't. SO PM ME!!!!

Some Ideas of plots:

She is fighting to stay alive, secrets of the Society course through her. Her mother put them in her before she died to keep her protected from the lies of the fallen world. She has come to realize to survive the world must worship you and so that was what she did. She made a Goddess of herself. Her life was lavish and embedded with riches while others starved on the street. It was a pity no one knew her for what she was truly. Instead there was those who wished her dead. That was when he found her, a soldier of the rebellion sent to find the vigilantly that had been leaving their people food and fighting off the society. When he got her and damasked her he kidnapped her and brought her to their base where the questions would not stop. (And we can build from there.)

Plot 2:

This is based a little on a Manga I once read with my own tweaks.

She is the nerdy girl, nothing much to anyone at her old school. She was picked on and a loner but she didn't care. He was the resident bad boy. He only played sports off a team to gamble against the people who he often beat. He rode a motocycle to school despite the rules, that is when he actually came, and he didn't notice the new girl until she gave him directions to the hospital on the back of a sketch before running off. The sketch had moved him and the next time he went to school he could not stop looking at the new girl until he figured out where he knew her from. Once he had he became a constant anoyance in her life. Stealing her hair ties to use while he played to get his hair out of his face. He even borrowed money from her to gamble with. Granted he brought her back three fold her money plus a cut for himself. That was when the bullying started. How dare she become the girl he was showing attention to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom