Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anj's Journal 2.0

Anjeru

Pulsar
November 9th, 2009
First off, Happy Birthday Raziel. You are one of my best friend's and you deserve to be happy. I hope you know that.

Secondly, I'm pathetic.
My boyfriend and I got back together a little under 2 months ago. We have a baby together, and when he realized I wasn't going to wait around for him, it clicked that he was really going to lose me. So, we got back together. Things have been okay, despite the occassional fight. Just today...I feel pathetic.

His friend's mom asked him to drive her daughter to and from college since they both attend there. She gave him 50$ for it, so he's been driving her. I was a little iffy about him driving a girl around alone, but I dealt with it. Today, I got a text from him saying it didn't matter anymore because she told him she didn't need him to drive her. My suspicion was that she wanted him, today she acknowledged that suspicion. My boyfriend said that she admitted having feelings for him, so she wasn't going to be around him anymore because of me, and the fact she too has a boyfriend. He said it bothered him, because her mom really liked him and was counting on him. So I said "you tell her 'Your daughter confessed that she likes me, but I have a girlfriend and a baby, so I can't drive her around anymore. Please find someone else to do so. I'm sorry, but I can't risk my family.' Get it?" and he kinda seemed okay with it.

Here's where I get pathetic. I can't get it out of my head...her sitting in his car, saying she has feelings for him. Thinking about it makes my chest hurt. However, I respect her for backing off before temptation got the better of her. She's not a bad girl. I just happen to be a very jealous person and I tend to overthink things. Though, I told him a week ago "I betcha she likes you". When I have that feeling, I'm never wrong. It's happened so many times, lol.

Anyway. Yeah.
My brain needs to stop thinking! ><

December 9th, 2009
I hate how big the world is. Why? Because when you do find that person who you are 99% is the one that it would be perfect for you, hey, guess what, they're thousands of miles away from you. Really, I can't think of anyone I know who hasn't had that happen. And, of course, you can't do a long distance relationship because that in itself, is 99% lie. 9/10 times, they sleep around on you because as humans, we are sometimes driven by our urges, which a big one is, having sex. Half the time, it doesn't matter who it is.

Now, I know people will say "that's not always true", but the few long distance relationships I know of that have lasted, one of them eventually moved. So, in all honesty, at that point, it ceased to be long distance. So nyaah. =p

Anyway, it sucks when someone you really want is like, impossibly far away. I'm sure people with loved ones in the military can agree with me, also people who live on the internet like me. Whee.

I'm someone who needs a lot of attention. I love touching, kissing, cuddling, all that jazz. So even though I see my boyfriend who lives in town like once a week, I still wish I could see him all the time. Though, when we do spend a lot of time together, we tend to fight.

I don't know what else to rant about...so yeah, there we go. Feel free to wander away now.
^_^;

Well, you know how i feel about your boyfriend, Anji.

Anyway, I know things will get better. And you will be happy :)

Trygon said:
We need to have a discussion about that... Preferably face-to-face.
About the crappily-craptastic boyfriend thing, or the long distance-never-working thing?

And thanks, Raz. Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
^_^;

December 13th
I'm in a slight depression.
RP's may suffer because I become slightly more forgetful.

Back
Top Bottom