Badass Female Seeks Male Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higeki

Planetoid
The title pretty much sums it up. I'm a literate female roleplayer who typically takes on the roles of strong/independent/dominant women. However, I'm an extremely versatile writer, so I can play pretty much any type of character out there. I'm fine with using multiple characters in a roleplay as well. Recently, I've been partial to playing canon characters, but we can make up original characters if you'd rather go that route.

I'm not too picky about post length, but I'd prefer each one to be at least one paragraph long. Anything less than that just seems too short. I usually try to match my partner's post length, but sometimes I might not be able to write as much as they do. Also, please try to be literate. I understand that occasional mistakes happen. No one is perfect... but if I can't even understand what you're trying to type, this isn't going to be a very enjoyable experience for me.

I'm also quite patient, so don't worry about responding immediately. My own responses can be somewhat erratic. I usually try to send one every other day (I have a job, and I don't always feel up to replying when I come home). If I know I'll be gone for longer than a week, I'll be certain to send a warning message to my partners.

What I'm searching for: People who are willing to play a male character(s) in a dark tale. Your real gender doesn't matter as long as you're okay with roleplaying as a man. I can play either gender, so just tell me your preference. In both cases, I'd rather be the dominant character, but I certainly won't object to swapping roles once in a while. I also think it would be interesting to find a character of equal strength... and for us to "test each other's limits." *Licks lips*

SETTING/PLOT:

I'm not picky about the setting. As for the plot... I don't want it to be something upbeat and cheerful. Those types of stories bore me easily. I enjoy storylines with bucket loads of drama, violence, blood, gore, etc. (A little comedy here and there is fine though). I consider character death to be an interesting and emotional plot device. I absolutely love tragic/bittersweet endings. They leave more of an impact on the reader than happy ones do.

Now on to the good stuff...

KINKS:

-Bondage (Light or hardcore)
-Torture (My biggest kink. I love inflicting pain on my partners. It doesn't have to include blood or gore. Most types of physical pain will satisfy this particular sadist.)
-Navel play
-Injections
-Male pregnancy (Yep, I'm completely serious about this one. Pssh, and you thought YOUR kinks were strange. Anyway, don't worry... I'll never include this kink in any roleplay unless my partner specifically requests it.)
-Male x Male/Yaoi (I only roleplay homosexual male and heterosexual relationships. I have nothing against lesbians, but female x female really isn't my cup of tea. There are a few exceptions to this though... so if you're persuasive enough, I might give in and include some lesbian action.)
-Japanese men (I've really got a thing for those guys, so if you play as one, you're pretty much guaranteed to win my character's heart.)

If any of my fetishes make you uncomfortable (which most of them probably do), that's perfectly fine. Just tell me which ones you don't like, and I'll make certain not to include them. I respect my partners' limits, and I want them to enjoy the experience just as much as I do. I'm open to many other kinks, so be sure to let me know what your favorites are. There are only a few that I'm not willing to try.

TURN OFFS:

-Toilet fetishes of any kind
-Bestiality
-Pedophilia (I won't make my character fuck little children, nor will I play a child who is getting fucked. No, just no.)
-Incest (There are a few exceptions to this one.)
-Female x Female/Yuri (As I stated before, there are a few exceptions to this one as well.)

FANDOMS:

Anime

-Code Geass
-Guilty Crown
-Shakugan no Shana
-Shiki
-Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
-Bleach
-Fairy Tail
-Another
-Akame ga Kill
-Zetsuen no Tempest
-Fate series
(I've also seen many others... too many to list here. Just ask me if you'd like to know more.)

Games

-Assassin's Creed (I've been really interested in trying a plot with some of the characters from IV's multiplayer mode.)
-Final Fantasy (I'm up for anything with this one. Any of the games... any of the characters... it's your call.)
-Castlevania (I'd be up for anything with this one, too. However, I've really been craving a roleplay with Shanoa x Albus.)
-The Last of Us (Tess x Joel)
-Persona series (I ship a lot of different pairings for these games. I'm sure we could find one that we agree on.)
-Corpse Party
-Devil May Cry

Movies/TV Series

-Lord of the Rings
-The Hobbit (Mainly interested in Tauriel x Kili or Tauriel x Legolas)
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Star Trek: Voyager
-Star Trek: The Next Generation

J-Pop

-Jin Akanishi x Kazuya Kamenashi (If anyone actually wants to try this pairing with me... that person will officially become my favorite person in the entire universe.)
-Jin Akanishi x Tatsuya Ueda
-Koki Tanaka x Kazuya Kamenashi (Possibly)

If anything on this page catches your interest, or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!

Good! We don't have nearly enough women on BMR who want to play the dominant role. At least, not in a really serious manner. Welcome, Higeki!

Hi there. I've been looking for a female (persona or true gender) roleplayer that would be interested in playing the role of a dominant female character. I myself am usually the one that plays a dominant role both male and female. I'm not exactly the type of person to play a submissive but I compromise with semi sub. Some people are turned off by a dom male and dom female rp but I'm always interested in playing fire with fire.

Here are a few examples of roleplays I enjoy.

-Human/creature interaction (an example of a creature would be one called a Naga, half human half snake. Snake half is usually the lower half.)
-Assassination
-Law Enforcement vs paranormal creatures (incubus/rape victim)

I am also a literate versatile writer so I have a wide range of themes and even eras I like to rp.

By the way, it's nice to see another lover of Jin Akanishi x Kazuya Kamenashi. *licks lips* <3 However, I never got the chance to rp a storyline involving those sexy boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom