~Cum -N- Play~ PMs & AIM <3 Futas, Females, Males & Creatures For Smutty Plots~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Hi there!! Thanks for takin' a look, I'm looking to start some fun roleplays so please do read on~

PM me if interested of course ;3
c: I want smut driven with some plot back story?So.. maybe like 75% smut, 25% plot. Just some good role plays for the pairings below ^^. Or feel free to suggest :)

I would like to RP over PMs, please :) . I can also do AIM <3 -see below-
P.S I'm on aim now~
Lumafae

I'm open to lots of things; (In no order)
bestiality, age play, pokemon, furry, futa, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, monsters, nipple/breast play, interesting/kinky/fantasy plots and more, some breeding/oviposition.. just let me know~

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, menstrual cycles , snuff etc.

What I'm Craving Now:
futa <3, petite characters, public sex, bestiality, furry/anthro, monsters, pokemon breeding(egg laying?) , playing with/as younger characters(15-30s or younger on AIM), some back story to add to the mood of our smut~, quick replies, a world in which sex is encouraged and welcomed in public ^^, uhmm.. I'm open to more, of course! <3
I really want to play younger characters! I can be dom or sub~ ^^.

-----------------

Some pairings/ideas:
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^.

schoolgirl prostitute(multiple random encounters preferred, and different creatures and such are fair game ^^)
princess x pet/monster
pokemon/pokemorph x trainer*
breeder x pokemon(wild or domestic)*
pokemon x human*
werewolf x human*
monster girl/futa x futa/regular girl
teacher x student(convince me)
little red x big bad wolf *
stranded on 'deserted' island(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.) (multiple roles preferred!)
witch/ witchlette(apprentice) x monster
girl x monster( can go many ways; girl being pursued constantly by her monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a bigfoot while camping and decides to see how wild it really is, so on and so forth. Be creative!)*
girl(s) lost in monster land*
lost in the woods (i.e camper x creature or something)
demon x human
futa mom x daughter**
futa sis x reg sis**
fairy x human*
fairy x animal/creature*
futa daughter x mom**
Futa Roleplays in General <3
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader **(newbie)
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko girl ^^)*
demon x princess
knight x princess
sex pet x owner
monster x human*(centaur,minotaur, dragon, etc.)
fairytale themed *
witch x apprentice
SUGGEST SOMETHING! <3

Some picture ideas (More coming!) : (NSFW)
Would like futas with this one, perhaps the whole school is full of futas?
Futa demoness~
Spoiled futa blond
minotaur x princess
Pebbles x all sorts of lusty dinos
hypno x dawn(pokemon)
nerdy futa x bunny furry

I can play male roles but only with FEMALE characters. I'm not into male x male or futa x male. I'm sorry, it's just not for me.

Some ideas:

-A young girl is offered a job at the local animal shelter.
-A horny pokemon seeks out a inexperienced trainer to use while in heat
-A late night zoo trip with various different animals in the zoo(can be with multiple girls)
-A furry(female, futa or male) is bought by a rich girls father to be used for her amusement. (the girl can be a futa, but not with a male present..)
-A girl who has the ability to breath underwater entertains the crowds at the aquarium by having sex with multiple underwater critters
-Alien insects invade the world! We can set up at an all girls school which gets invaded. There, the girls become the unwilling mates to the creatures & are forced to carry and birth the colonies eggs.

---
I can't wait to hear from you!! ^^

RE: ~Cum -N- Play~ PMs & AIM <3 Futas, Females, Males & Creatures For Smutt...

Your post captured my amusement, therefore I couldn’t help from replying back if you don‘t me. I love your style of RPG. Some of these threads I have done according to your wish list, and a few I’m yet to explore, therefore… I’m feeling adventurous.

What your craving… I’m craving too, petite characters, public sex, bestiality, furry, and I like doing Futanari as well, mainly furies like Artica Sparks.

I do any kind of RPG, somewhat of an export in spelling, proper grammar, describe and detail on characters expression, actions, and surroundings. Will play Male, Female, or Futanari. Will play Human, Animal, Anthro, Monster, or other. Will play any personality preference, good, evil, shy, lusty, sweet, kinky, ect. Will post a good length, however I don’t do one liners, but only on exception fit the preference if you can only make quick post.

So… can I Cum -N- Play With U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom