Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

keep getting logged off

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndNich123

Pulsar
It can be several times a day I have to log back in, and I didn't log out. I have been logged off while typing a post, and my lost would not post because I was logged out. I can log in, click on the taboo boards, and I'm logged back out. That fast at times, but at other times, not as much. What's going on?

Are you using a mobile device or a computer/laptop? Also what sort of setting are you using? I know if you use private settings you can occasionally get bumped off. Or if you are on a mobile, you might be going between towers if you are not on wifi and are in a location with spotty service. Outside of that I am not sure.

It's not helpful to the getting logged off situation - but if you're using a laptop or computer then maybe write your posts in Microsoft word (or free software like open office if you don't have word) then copy / paste the post into the box here on BMR when done? That way if you do get logged off you can just try again without having to re-write it all. Not a solution, just a way to reduce annoyance in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom