Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What did you dream about last night?

Pazzo

Put me on your face. It will be fun.
Supporter
Rules are simple and self explanatory.
This ought to give us a deeper look into the inner workings of one another =D

For mine:

This one was a little bizarre, even for me. There was a battle line, and everything has a reddish tint to it, like we were on the surface of mars. Lots of red orange rocks and dust, but its wasn't balls-ass cold and there was a breathable atmosphere. There was a good mix of infantry, armor and mecha. I was one of the mecha pilots, and the chassis were fairly small, call them 30-40 feet tall and around 18 tons at the heaviest. (Similar to the machines seen in the game "Hawken")
http://www.playhawken.com/content/rss/tmp/e859a95ef64431a658f67078410d3e80.jpg

My war machine was similar to the one pictured, only the torso had a Pazzo mask and livery on it =D

I don't remember the details about what the skirmish was about, I just know that my side was outnumbered 3 to 1.

We were ambushed and betrayed. Our commandeered ordered me and another pilot to cover the ground vehicles escape, and we were able to get to a dropship and escape offworld. We later hid and re grouped in a nearby asteroid field and planned a counter offensive, which was when I woke up...

That pissed me off. I was like "SHIT!!! Just when things were getting interesting!!!!"

Meh, last nights dream was meh, just meh

I am in the street, and cars are passing me by as I walk... In the street. I am holding one of those corner-stand hotdogs and eating it, just walking =P I want to say I was in New Orleans, in the French quarter...

I had this dream where I was in the library at Cambridge University, and I was discussing differential equations with Sir Issac Newton,

He began to argue with me about trigonometry, and which point we start yelling at each other

Me, being me, starts to be obnoxious "Fig Fucking Newton you are so wrong!"

He took a swing at me a kicked my ass.... If it was anyone else I might be pissed

Shopping no where near my house. Every week thing, we left the cats in the house like normal only to find the older two had somehow followed up.

Woke up to find the oldest cat on my shoulder so I think that's why the dream went all weird.

I dreamed my husband bought me a box of earrings that were those crappy colored glass 'studs' and there was even some missing but he thought he got a good deal on them for $280. I guess he assumed they were real? Idk. Then I felt horrible because I demanded he return them and get our money back because he had been so happy to give them to me. It was really weird and I felt bad when I woke up. I told him about it and he just laughed.

HK's Hot Tatted-up elf mage avatar in my bed wearing nothing but a red latex microbikini... *DROOL*

Haha, I wish. Actually I dreamed up something really bizarre even for me... The ground was covered in a mass of baked potatoes... It was like "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" gone horribly wrong

(That was a strange dream)

I had someone walking around down stairs but when we got down stairs no one was there and everything was still locked up

I usually don't dream, but a pair of dreams I had years ago has stuck with me. I'm a pizza delivery guy (which was my actual job at the time), and I'm delivering a pizza to a trailer park. Who should be at that particular single-wide trailer, but the band Metallica. For some weird reason they were recording their new album there. The next night I'm having the same dream only this time I know who I'm delivering to, but I can't find the trailer. I drive around for hours looking, but I can't find it and it's seems the trailer park has expanded almost infinitely.

I had a bad dream 0.0

Had a dream where I was alone in my house and I'm just relaxing downstairs and someond knocks on the front door, I can't see out the window cause it's too dark so I open only a TINY bit and there's a guy and he looks like a regular robber (grey jacket black hat,not mask) so I manage to close the door and I lock it again so I'm safe but I hear a lot of banging and I was scared 0.0

Then I had another one where I was at a grocery store and I was by the fruit and vegetable isle and it was dark and there was people like a normal shopping but the same guy comes behind and points a gun at me and takes me hostage and next second I see a crap ton of cops everywhere and a helicopter and I was like wtf is going on!!!!

I was accused of murder on a camping trip with my family. Hijacked my mom's car, abandoned it, and lived in a airport on the run, worked at a strip club in the airport to support myself. My dark and unusual posts on BMR and writing on my laptop were publicly known, and threads and my email were flooded with a mixture of hate messages, random numbers, and something else I can't remember. One of the girls I worked with at the strip club thought I killed her mom since after being exposed to this information about me. We were in the locker room. I think she said forgave me??

Wtf? I blame taking the Wine+Valerian Root combination.

I dreamt I had a feminine android face in the wall of my apartment talking to me... A white mask like face with gaps in it and glowing green eyes... She was some kind of computer system I think, eh...

I actually dreamed that I worked at a coffee house and Hannah Hart was my boss. But I had a really difficult customer and apparently just left and walked home to find people getting high in my house. Then a schnauzer walked by, and I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom