Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 NightwingXBatgirl cont. rp. Tatcon Valdez and I only.

((This was your last reply to our rp over the pms so I moved our rp into Fan-Based forms ok.))

"Old habits die hard, as Alfred would say." He answered as they walked back towards the crowd, "And thanks for the compliment...babs." He added, before having to answer a few questions from one of the party guests, though he made sure that her arm was still in his. She needed a date for the party, and he had made the effort to come, so it was only fair that the two most complimented people at the party remain together to soak up the sociality as a team, just like they had been a team in older, younger times.

Barbara said to Dick,"I remember that Alfred told Bruce,you,and me that saying and Alfred is right that old things do die in life now adays." Barbara said to Dick,"Your welcome anytime for any comments I feel like to give you. And promise me you won't over react on what happen to my right wrist last night pelase don't do over react too much." Barbara shows Dick her right wrist all wrapped in an attetion bandage and she wonders how she could explian this to him and she sighed and wonders if he'll believe her or not.

Barbara was glad that Dick was her date for her party tonight,and she felt him holding her arm close to his arm,and her face slightly blushes a little bit and wonders if things could change over time in life.

She wonders if they'll finally be a couple or not quite yet,and she remembers the good times they both had when they were a team. Especially when she snuck out one night and took his motorcycle to enter herself into a motorcycle race and she was unaware that he followed her and when she fell off his motorcycle,he quickly caught her and saved her life and she'll always remember that night all the time. (d.)

((I'm happy with my reply back to our rp yay.))

Taking her damaged wrist into his hands, he would look at it carefully, before moving his head up to look her in the eyes. "Babs...you gotta me more careful." He said with a small chuckle and a wink as he gently let it go, and took her arm again. "I won't be there to catch you every time." He added, "Is Bruce around? Haven't seem him here. Must be too many people for such a grumpy old bat."

Back
Top Bottom