Romantic MxF (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily2988

Planetoid
***request closed until further notice***

Hello,

I am looking for a male writer for a sweet romantic rp. I want to develop a short story with my partner that has a defined beginning and end. It should have a natural progression from meeting to falling in love to developing a sexual relationship.

Plots:

• Two teenagers in love for the first time, sneaking around to make out
  • A workplace romance
  • A blind date
  • A survival situation which forces the characters together

Settings:

It could be set in the real world or in a fantasy setting from your favorite game or novel. Make some suggestions. :)

Your character:

I would prefer to play against a somewhat dominant male character, or for our characters to be equals. Even if he's dominant, he's sweet and gentle to my character.

Even though the setting and plot may be simple and straightforward, the characters should be complex. They should have faults, and their behavior should be realistically awkward or confused or whatever else real people feel in those situations.

Partners:

I'm looking for good quality writing, a partner I click with, and someone who is very consistent about daily posting, as I will be.

I prefer a mature partner, and will not write with someone under the age of 21. My partner must be male.

I will only rp over pm here on Blue Moon at this time.

RE: Romantic MxF

Please be patient with me. I'm getting back to everyone asap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom