Lexi's stories (Haunted Castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi

Meteorite
This is going fairly specific thread, please read it properly or go away.
Also, PM me, don't post here.​

Intro stuff!

This is going to be my thread for ideas which have a little more plot to them, though they will still contain plenty of sex. If pure smut is what you're looking for then please check my other thread.

For this RP I want a partner who would enjoy playing a woman aged 15-45, or more than one woman for that matter, trapped in a haunted castle with a variety of monsters. The castle is cursed in that anyone who enters will not be killed by the monsters, but instead they will seek the sexually torment the intruder.

The character will be caught as she enters and taken, blindfolded, to the tallest tower's highest room, where she will be kept until midnight. At midnight she will be set free and told that the front door is once again unlocked, it will stay that way until sunrise and if she can find it and get outside she will be set free. If not, the curse will cause her to fall asleep until the following midnight, when she will be able to try again, however the castle will play tricks on her and not be the same as the first night, and of course the inhabitants will try to stop her from escaping.

Rules

Good grammar, spelling and punctuation required.
A good level of detail is essential.
One paragraph per reply minimum.
No reply for 5 days without advance warning = dropped rp.
Common sense absolutely mandatory - I refuse to deal with derps.
No email, no AIM, no Kik.

How this is going to work...

Option A is that we do this as a sub/dom RP in which only you have a main character, and I will play all of the monsters, I will decide the layout of the castle, and I will decide who / what your character encounters. (pretty much like a DM)

Option B is that we both have one character and they go around together and we split the above role and take it in turns, setting up one scene each before handing control back to the other person. (Taking it in turns to act as DM)

The girls trapped in the tower will be exactly that - girls / futa. No male characters. I'd also prefer it if the monsters were all female and futa, however I am willing to include a few males in this category.

And finally, to pique your interest...

Here are five kinks I enjoy, five that I don't like, and one that I'm curious about.

F dom x Futa sub --- Scat / watersports / vomit
Anal sex --- gore / excessive violence
Oral stimulation --- Snuff / necro / undead characters
Chubby girls --- Torture / heavy pain
Non-human characters --- Multiple females to one male
--- soft vore is a maybe, I'm curious. ---

And here are some image the monsters that might be fun to include, I'm open to suggestions of course.

Added twelve more images in the hopes of finding a partner - not all of the monsters have to be included, and I'll probably add more tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom