Hot Newcomer Requests!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ema

Moon
Hi, new here! I'm Ema. I rolepalying for sometime. I mostly open to most ideas. I like to try new things and rp ideas. In any case if you have a plot you're craving for very long and you cannot find anyone to try it, pm me. Few things i don't like is scar, gore, and toilet sex. I also don't like sex with family members, its just not my thing. I enjoy my main characters to be human females, and i like fxm. As for your character i don't mind. It can be human, or not, maybe demon/incubus, orc/goblin or a furry or monster or what ever you like. I like trying a variety of things that can be fuckable. Length can be around a paragraph or more, it depends what a rp we have going on. I like a great deal of spelling and grammar, and mostly rp on 3rd person. Ideas we could try can be from pokemon, mario, Medieval Fantasy or Demon Realm. Anything taboo,dark... and twisted i don't mind to try it. Now plots and more ideas i will add in time, because right now i am out of any ideas. But in case you have anything in mind please pm me, we surely will work something out. You can also see some of my plots here. {Still working on more plots and will updated it soon}

Thank you for you time reading my thread.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

" I enjoy my main characters to be human females, and i like fxm. As for your character i don't mind. It can be human, or not, maybe demon, or a furry or monster or what ever you like."

what about elves? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom