Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The uh oh books!

Lost Legacy

Lusting for the Dark
Introduction: A series of zany, action filled adventures, with more than one drop of comedy in it I bring to all of you the uh oh books.

Now I know BMR doesn't normally have stories like this but, honestly this is the only RP site I know that has a whole forum for stories. AND... none of my RL friends go on this site, and they would totally bash me for what is in these stories. This collection of stories, are based off of a RP my group of friends and I had, a few years back. Those stories were quickly put on paper in the form of a comic book, (back then I it just made all the situations funnier, considering the kid that helped me on it, nor I could/can draw,) and will for the first time be placed into words. The one friend that had helped me with the comics is on this site though he hasn't been here for ages, so I will have to track him down and have him help me with these stories. In any case since these are all based off a previous RP, so many things will not make sense and there will be many an inside joke.

If you think I'm a horrible writer, a complete idiot for posting such garbage on this site, or whatever insult is thrown my way... I DON'T CARE! Unless an administrator yells at me for posting such trash, or various friends that I respect upon this site beg of me to stop posting, I shall continue to post. Just remember YOU ARE NOT FORCED TO READ MY THREAD! Thank you that is all.

Now for any of you still interested in reading my lame attempt at a story, I shall for your entertainment, post information below that may help you through the extreme craziness I am preparing to write below that.

The Universe of the UH OH series

Death: Death seems to have no constant in the series, as characters will die, then reappear in the next series unscathed as if nothing had happened. Also it is apparently easy to break out of both Heaven and Hell once dead to return to the land of the living on Earth.

Pain: Pain is a also inconstant in the books, as characters will be engulfed in fire, one moment and fresh the next.

Religion: The religion of the UH OH universe is based off of Catholicism, as far as there is a Heaven for good people and Angels where God rules. A Hell for demons and evil people where the Devil rules. And that's about as far as the comparison goes. In this religion God is scared of the true devil, they're more than one devil. The pope is nearly as strong as God. God and the Devil are killable,(remember death has little meaning in this universe) and demons can be controlled. The after world is actually just a house, where the basement is hell and heaven is the upstairs. Earth is the stairs, and it is possible to break through St. Peter's gates.

Powers: Powers are real and have absolutely no reason to be there. Chalk another one up for craziness.

Bullets: Sniper bullets and swords can be ran on without pain. Bullets may also be curved.

Flat out craziness some things you may run into: Flying jet boards, that have automatic rocket launchers with unlimited ammo. Unlimited ammo for everyone. Radiation! Radiation! Radiation! Giants and midgets, and multiple planes. Just to name a few. Automatic nuclear mortar launchers. That's also a big one later in the series.

Type O blood: Those with this type of blood will mutate when exposed to radiation.

Back
Top Bottom