World of WarCraft (F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanatic

Planetoid
Hello, everyone! Getting right down to it, you can find my F-list in my signature. I hate long introductions. Just know that I'm craving plot and smut, and that I'm always up for some lesbian play! Though, a few general rules before we get started... or, well, maybe not rules, but... tidbits? Sure! Tidbits!

TIDBITS

1. I'm descriptive. Usually three paragraphs or so per post, but I can always do more or less! I ask that my partners are the same.

2. I do not care if you are male or female IRL so long as you can play female characters well.

3. Dom/Sub roles are PURELY CIRCUMSTANTIAL! Basically, I don't believe in one person playing purely dom or one person playing purely sub. That's so boring, and I won't do it!

4. Please, please be creative, fun, sexy and willing to have tons of variety in both smut and plot. I want details, people! And I like a good story along with the steamy sex. But don't get me wrong, I want plenty of both. ;-)

5. PMs only! Sorry. :-(

I think that's all of the bases! I guess we should get on to the request, then?

IDEAS

Horde x Horde - This plot will follow two Horde females, and will mostly consist of their adventures together. Equal story and smut. Rivalry dynamic.

Alliance x Alliance - Similar to the Horde idea, but with Alliance girls instead!

Alliance x Horde Prisoner - A Horde prisoner is taken in by the Alliance, and she and her jailor fall in love. Room for story, mostly romance and smut.

Horde x Alliance Prisoner - This is more of a master/slave deal with the Horde having captured the Alliance girl and forcing her in to sexual servitude.

Of course, the ideas/plots are not limited to these premises alone. I'd prefer to work out a plot with anyone who is interested over PM. And remember to take a good look at my F-list to see if we match up, or if there's anything you dislike! Not everything has to be included. Thank you, and I hope to get some messages soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom