Looking for Submissive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeCarousel

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
So, basically a new search thread. I'll keep myself as swift as possible, so don't worry about a too longish text.

Although I usually prefer to play the submissive character, lately I have really been craving to play a domme. Not the leather and whips sort of character, but more of an abusive high-schooler for example, or a young woman with anger issues or a split personality, or maybe a serial killer. I really enjoy things to be rather dark so if you have any hard limits let me know, although expect to have things such as violence and pain included. :D

I'm looking for both male or female although I highly prefer a f/f scenario right now. Your real life gender doesn't matter by the way. Also, I have plenty of pairings and plot ideas, which I won't list here because I prefer to collaborate and actually create a story with a partner from scratch but I'm also perfectly open to suggestions so if there is something you're craving, feel free to message me.

Lastly, I consider myself relatively literate, usually writing at least 2 to 4 paragraphs and am looking for like minded people. I also don't rp over instant messengers but prefer pm.

So to sum up:

- Looking for submissive
- Preferably no to little limits.
- F/F preferred, F/M acceptable
- Basic spelling and grammar.

And here is my f-list so you can learn about all my kinks in a nutshell.

If all those apply to you I'd love to get some pms, looking forward to rping with y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom