Let's Play (New Plots) - 12/28 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuego

Meteorite
(UPDATE Dec. 28, 2014: I am finally able to settle down and really focus on this site. End of the year brought end of the year craziness, my apologies to the roleplays that didn't get my message of being away for the holiday. I would very much like to restart something, and hopefully reconnect with a few of you!)

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my request thread, and hope you don't find it painfully short! I figure we get right into what I want here after a bit about me, I suppose. I am female and currently have around nine or so years of roleplaying, so hopefully I understand what to do more or less :>. My preferences range from modern to fantasy, so genre is something I don't really have a problem with. I also prefer to roleplay on this site only as that's where I can arrange my stories more better along with roleplay according to the sites rules, please!

1. Plot
2. Teasing
3. Roughness
4. Anal/Vaginal/Oral
5. Literacy
6. Tall Men (a good 6')
7. Communication (I understand we all have lives outside of this)
8. Interracial

Dislikes
4. Pure smut
5. Disappearing for weeks on end (every time)
6. Humiliation
7. Anything involving changing physical appearances (breast expansion, shrinking, growing, etc.)

Fandoms
3. Game of Thrones (I have only watched the series)
4. Walking Dead
5. Hunger Game Series
6. Once Upon a Time
7. American Horror Story

Plots (Well, the few plots...)
He is her old man and she, his woman and together they rule the world. Growing up in The Bronx, New York the two learned to survive as kids. He protected her and she took care of his wounds after every fight. Like every fairy tale, they grow up and can never leave each others side yet it seems like something is always trying to get in between. He often struggles with his temptations whether it be money or women, and as much shit as she been through, she is the sweetheart that can't find herself to leave. (I would be willing to work out with my partner the exact details, of exactly what happens to the two.)

Teen Idol
She is the tender age of eighteen and has the world at her feet. Her father is a CEO and her mother a doctor, which left her with gifts in replacement of their absence. Your character is a new employee at her fathers company and when he lays his eyes on her, begin to feel like a teenager all over again at thirty years old. She notices him too, and oh boy does he wish she hadn't. Her newest toy is him and he can't resist when she calls him to play.

Falling Fire
Your character wages war in response to the murder of his father, a great and powerful King loved by all his people. Yet, the war was aimed towards weeding out the coven that killed the Beloved King, the people of that kingdom went rogue and killed any and every witch they came into sight with. Witches began hiding in the forests they protect, and the Prince happened to go into the forest of my character. The two clash, as witches became detested and the Prince happened to have led an attack years before on her family.

Savage
Set in the 1800s, My character lives in a small village, secluded in the depths of the South American forests and for generations her people have thrived in those areas. Your character and a ship of explorers happen to stumble across them and intrigued have studied them from afar. That was the task, to study them and report back yet the lust thirsty shipmates he sailed with have other intentions and unbeknownst to him the village was taken as prisoners. All but her, the one who managed to get away and your character happened to run into. Now it is the choice of surviving on his own or choosing to help someone he just met.

MUSIC ROULETTE
I saw this awhile ago and loved the idea! Pick a number from 1-10, I'll go through a music playlist and see what song you land on. Hopefully some interesting plot could stem off of it!

Wolf
She arrived in town during the coldest winter yet, along with just her uncle. In the quiet town it was the only gossip available. 'They were odd ones' you would hear, with their reclusive lifestyle weird night parties yet your curiosity (or boredom) led you to snoop around and find a whole other world. (This is for a fantasy type roleplay, yet the type of creature can be discussed)

Welcome Home
Your character is deployed for home after a year and a half right after his new marriage. When home they finally are together after so long, and only after a few days of bliss word travels that your operation isn't completely over. Your character wasn't just a soldier but a special ops trained in obtaining information and those he did so to have found him. His new mission is to get her and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom