Random fantasy idea! MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
So to start off, I would really much prefer someone who is fairly detailed and experienced as a roleplayer for this. In no means do I require any set number of paragraphs. Sometimes one paragraph is perfect for a certain scene and sometimes four or five are. Basically I'm looking for someone who knows when less is more and vise versa. As well as knowing what details are needed and those which really aren't. If you understand what I'm getting at I'm sure we'll get along just fine =]

So then, I might as well get to the part that seems to turn people away quickly. The male character I'm looking for someone to play will be a vampyre. So if you are completely against playing one, no matter what type, then I wish you luck in your search. If you are iffy on the idea, at least hear me out. The kind of vampyre I prefer are not the sparkly teen popish kind.

Also, because of some of the replies I've gotten I feel to need to mention that I am not going to change from this type of vampyre. So if you don't like it, please don't waste either of our time's.

So then, take a look for yourself.

-Sunlight does not cause spontaneous combustion. They are however weaker during the day. Young or new vampyres would have a difficult time staying awake past dawn. Would a comatose ttpe effect on them.
- Decapitation and silver shredding the heart are the only means of killing them. Essentially they're allergic to silver. Silver bullets can slow them down. Liquid silver if left in their system would basically eat away at them, eventually causing them to become mindless beasts. All that and explosions that no one could realistically survive. (None of those ridiculous religious tools work. Could easily be a rumor started by the vampyres to protect themselves.)
- A simple bite does not turn someone. They would have to be drained of all their blood to the point of death and then fed vampyre blood to be turned. Though their bite contains venom which can cause a sort of numbing/warming feeling to spread through their prey.
- Vampyre blood has healing properties and in large doses will extend a persons life by a few years as well as gaining minor strength, vision, hearing and speed boosts for a short time.
- Their eyes turn an eerie shade of green with their thirst, anger, and lust. (Red is over used and I HATE gold. Green is an interesting alternative )
- They hold the same appearance as when they are turned. None of that instantly gorgeous nonsense.
- Then there is the obvious increased strength and speed. Sharper vision and hearing.
- They also have mind control capabilities on weaker minded humans. Their venom helps with this, making some more susceptible.
- No bodily functions exist after the first week or so of being turned. (Seems obvious enough, but it's been brought up regardless.)
- Essentially they would be room temperature, warmer after they feed.

Believe that is detailed enough. Feel free to question further, I'll happily answer.

Alright, so to my idea(s).

Setting wise I'm thinking a medieval world will be best. One in which there are several large kingdoms, several small kingdoms, and wars raging across the lands. No one kingdom has taken control, though some are trying. There will be all manners of creatures occupying the lands as well as magic of all kinds.

The vampyre I'm looking for someone to play will ideally be a prince, possibly even a king. I say prince because though he'll have responsibilities, he wouldn't be as confined as a king would be. He'd have more freedom to do certain things. He would belong to one of the larger and stronger kingdoms of the land. There will be a few kingdoms as large, how many is up for debate. As well as what sort of creature/race rules them.

As for the character, I don't view him as the typical self entitled 'the world owes me everything for existing' type. Instead I'd like for him to be fairly mature being he's far older than he appears to be. He would be respected, not quite holding his rank/position over anyone. Socializing with the common people and his men. He would be a warrior, with his own small army, all vampyres as well. Though also intelligent and curious. I imagine him easily bored when not training or fighting, indulging in the women available to him, though likely growing bored of them as well.

The character I will play will be a hybrid, half vampyre half human. She knows what she is but for obvious reasons she would keep that herself. She lives on the streets, wandering from kingdom to kingdom, not really knowing where she's going. She's strong willed and brave, part of the reason she gets into trouble. She's kind and she'll defend other's. Though she doesn't let anyone get close to her.

As for abilities they could each have, that's up for debate. Nothing extremely over powered though.
-------------

So then, I have two idea's. Fairly similar but seemingly different enough to matter.

The first: My character taken prisoner by the king's guards. As for the reason, it could be many things. She could be framed for stealing or possibly for assaulting a guard, likely in defensive of someone else. Though I see the king as fairly respectable, not all of his guards could be. The punishment for her crimes could be something along the lines of paying off a debt by working as a servant of the king, or even death. Depending on the crime she's accused of or if the guards persuade the king or judge of sorts.

In any case, our characters should meet. Maybe she escapes the guards and attempts to flee, running into him while he has just returned home. Maybe steals a dagger from him to defend herself. Or if she becomes a servant, he could observe her being stubborn while another servant is trying to teach her to do whatever tasks she's meant to be doing. Something that might pique his interest in her. Enough for him to claim her as his servant or slave, though it's not as though he needs to treat her as such. He shouldn't be completely generous and nice, as to let her do whatever she wants. Wouldn't want her trying to walk all over him. But he also shouldn't treat her as purely a slave for his own entertainment. I'd like for him to know more about her, to have her reveal her secrets. He would have to be cunning to do so.

~*~

The second: For this idea, she will have the power to control the elements. She will become fairly strong, but at the start she will still be new to controlling her powers. With this idea, the vampyre kingdom will be fighting a war against the main large city of human mages. The magical base of the world. The two groups hate one another, though the reason behind it is up for debate. I'm not entirely sure at this moment =p

So then a vision of the future has been revealed to the vampyres, of the one who will turn the war in the favor of the mages. The girl who will kill the prince. The princess who was cast out by her family and her people because she is a halfbreed. The vampyre's are the only ones who know of the vision (at least for the time), giving them the advantage to find her before she's strong enough to carry it out. The prince is then set out to find her alone, unsure where she would be or what she looked like. He would have to infiltrate the mage city and find out what happened to the girl. Follow the stories and rumors. The prince could even be gifted with visions for this, which would aid him in finding her and finding out if he could change his people's fate.

Once he's found her, his first thought might be to kill her but maybe his father would want to meet her first. It could be then that a new vision is had, one being if she were to be convinced of their right to live, she could bring peace between the two kingdom's.

In this they would be more aggressive with one another, hating one another for the actions of each other's people.

(The prince could be the one with the visions as well.)

------------

I do also have a third thought in mind, more modern setting. I'll post that when I figure it out some more.

--------

Feel free to PM me with questions or thoughts and ideas! Always willing to chat about things and discuss other options and ideas. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom