Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Not Interested In The (Potentially) Weird Need Not Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Not Interested In The (Potentially) Weird Need Not Apply
The rest of you, please feel free to read on!

Hello there, everybody! I'm "Then There's This Guy". You can just refer to me as "This Guy", "Guy", "T3G", or "Hey, you bastard!". Really its just a matter of personal taste and I'm not very picky about my name. I feel my potentially weird and varied tastes are a better means of identifying me, anyhow. Now let's get on with things, yes?

Though I suppose its only fair you know a bit about me. I'm a young adult male, I live in America, and I'm a huge fan of role-playing of any kind (whether that be traditionally more kosher forum role-playing, or E-RP). I've been in the role-playing scene in one form or another for the better part of fifteen years but I swear its like I came out of the womb ready to roll a D20. While in real life I am bisexual, as far as role-playing my characters can be whatever fits the situation? A heterosexual and sex-shy young man? I can do that. An unsure young woman exploring? I'd like to think I could do that as well.

Which is my next point: I will make no secrets that I, in real life, am a man. If you don't wish to be up front about who you are, that doesn't bother me. I'd like to think we can all be separated enough from our writing to not be bothered about whether or not the woman playing a warrior princess being repaid for saving a village is being written by a man or a woman. However if that bothers you, I respect that too: its your choice, really.

Also you'll notice a lack of any sort of link to an F-list. I like to talk out my kinks with others, discuss what we'd like to see included in a role-play together. Its just so impersonal to hot-link some long list of categorized terms and leave it at that. Plus, it always helped me to expand my boundaries by talking with others about their kinks and listen to why they liked them. I figure that maybe it can help others looking to do the same. Plus, I imagine a ridiculously long "Yes" column if I were to ever make one.

This is my request thread. Here you will find posted ideas that have struck me, pairings I would like to play, and also any rules I might have when it comes to if you are interested in roleplaying with me. Everybody has them, so I'm no different, and isn't this just the clunkiest segue into those very rules I mentioned? There's only nine, so I promise a quick read.

The Rules
I - Our end-goal should always be to have fun. I know its mine, so lets make it mutual. - I

II - I am not my characters. My characters may be your bitch, to be abused and used as you see fit. I am not. - II

III - Everything is a two-way street. Treat me with respect, and you will always get the same in return. - III

IV - I am a flexible man. I don't say no to a lot. So when I do, please respect that. And, without question, you will be given the same courtesy. - IV

V - I don't do instant messengers and I will not participate in roleplays off-site. PMs and threads only. - V

VI - Don't dictate my characters' actions. Its an old pet-peeve of mine. - VI

VII - Another point of me being seperate from my characters: I won't do 1st Person writing. If you like to, that's fine, but its 3rd for this particular E-RPer. - VII

VIII - I have a life and job beyond this site, and they take priority in the end. Please respect that, and I'll show you the same. - VIII

IX - Also please include your favorite color and fruit in PM requests. - IX

Little Could-Be Plots (Pairings)
In general I do the following.

Male / Female
Female / Female
Male / Male
Futa / Futa
Futa / Female
Futa / Male
Female / Creature/Tentacles
Male / Creature/Tentacles

The spoiler tags below can change as ideas come to me or as pairing lose interest for me.

If you don't see a pairing idea that you like, feel free to ask me about it.

Original[/b]]
Boss / Secretary
Employee / Co-worker

Principal / Teacher
Principal / Student
Teacher / Student

Rapist / Victim
Kidnapper / Victim

Soldier / Soldier
Soldier / POW
Soldier / Civilian

Vampire / Hunter
Werewolf / Hunter
Demon / Hunter
Hunter / Hunter
Vampire / Vampire/Werewolf
Demon / Demon
Demon / Vampire/Werewolf

Father / Daughter
Father / Son
Mother / Daughter
Mother / Son
Uncle / Niece
Uncle / Nephew
Aunt / Niece
Aunt / Nephew

Owner / Pet

Canon/Fandom[/b]]- Nothing yet, but this can change! -

Plot Ideas

It should be noted that this list can change and grow as I grow tired of ideas or am struck with new ones. If you don't see something that catches your interest here but are still interested in role-playing with me, I'm more than willing to listen to any sort of ideas that might interest you.​

Canon Ideas
Consensual
A Broker's Stress Relief (Liara, Mass Effect)[/b]]
Liara opposite Tentacles
Inspiration - [IMAGE NSFW]

Life as an information broker can be challenging, dangerous, and is almost always stressful in some way or another. Nobody knows this better than Liara. Fortunately for her, she has a small little refuge in her apartment. A rare and unique creature, that will bind and tease her to her heart's content.

Ideas For Kinks
- Oral
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Multiple Penetration
- Tentacles

Non-Consensual
In Space, Nobody Can Hear You Scream (Amanda Ripley, Alien: Isolation)[/b]]
Amanda Ripley opposite Xeno (and possibly humans)

To put it simply, things are going wrong in Ripley's mission to recover the flight recorder of the ship her mother had been aboard. Between the killer androids, confrontational and violent humans, and a deadly alien like she's never seen before: Ripley has her work cut out for her. And it doesn't help when she loses her uniform that the alien suddenly seems more intent on bending her over than on killing her. And some of the humans she might encounter would probably enjoy taking advantage of the situation as well.

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-con
- Bestiality (with the xeno)
- Multi-penetration
- Gang-bang
- Egg laying (negotiable, doesn't have to be the canon chest-burster, or included at all)
- Vaginal
- Oral
- Anal

The Island Whore (Lara Croft, Tomb Raider)[/b]]
Lara Croft opposite Group

As her friends are hunted down one by one and either killed or captured, Lara is wounded, unarmed, and unable to help any of them when she herself gets captured. With those she cared for and worked alongside dead, Lara is by herself to fend off the islanders. Who come day and night, passing her from one to another, using her body like a cheap toy, and defiling her whenever the mood takes them. Eventually, perhaps with time and repetition, her mind may start to break, and she may not see much wrong with her situation after long enough.

I'd be perfectly happy controlling all the men who use poor Ms. Croft by myself, playing Ms. Croft opposite such a person, or doing some variant of a group RP in a thread if enough people were interested in such a thing.

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-Con
- Dub-Con
- Mind-breaking
- Multiple partners
- Heavy BDSM
- Light BDSM
- Multiple penetration
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Oral

The "Interrogation" (Lara Croft, Tomb Raider)[/b]]
Lara Croft (Original) opposite Group

Ms. Croft has gotten herself into trouble once again. In her chase after yet another rare artifact, she had to infiltrate a mercenary base in Siberia to gather information on the location of the artifact. Unfortunately because of an attack by a rival mercenary group at the time that she's sneaking inside, the base goes on high alert, and she has found herself captured.

She spends several hours being questioned on the assumption that she's a spy. While they eventually determine this isn't the case, even though they don't tell her this, they leave her locked in a room with several of the men as a sort of - stress relief. Though as far as she's been told, its further interrogation. Which just makes it worse, because how can she surrender info she doesn't have to make it stop?

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-Con
- Bondage
- Multiple Penetration
- Group/Orgy
- Anal
- Oral
- Vaginal
- Branding/marking (possibly?)

A Deal Falls Through, An Example Is Made (Tali, Mass Effect)[/b]]
Tali opposite Kidnapper/Group

Sheperd never got to Tali in time. When she arrived on scene all she had found was evidence left behind that allowed her to find a duplicate dead-dropped copy of the evidence the Quarian had found - but no sign of the young woman herself. Because in the fight with her would-be assassins she was injured rather than outright killed. And the Shadow Broker decided to both give his agents in the field some lee-way and teach others who would be so audacious in dealing with him a lesson.

Tali finds herself drugged with aphrodisiacs, tied down, and put in front of a camera to be used again and again to the satisfaction of any of those who serve aboard the Shadow Broker's personal ship.

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-Con
- Bondage
- Group/orgy
- Multiple penetration
- Risk of pregnancy (Negotiable, just the idea of Tali pleading with a captor who's face is off-camera to pull out if nothing else sits - pleasingly - with me.)
- Voyeurism (Like in the picture, I imagine sites exploding at what the public is told convincingly is a staged show for millions to watch.)

Exploring New Places (Liara, Mass Effect)[/b]]
Liara opposite Tentacles
Inspiration (All Images NSFW)

Liara, between the time of Mass Effect 1 and 2, has picked up spot work investigating a possible new criminal syndicate forming out in the Traverse. With her reputation as an information broker only just beginning to form itself, its up to the Asari to investigate for herself. So she heads for the planet she's been told this new syndicate is forming on.

She doesn't find anything on new crime organizations. But she does find an aggressive - and very "curious" - creature that catches her by surprise.

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-Con
- Multiple Penetration
- Oral
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Tentacles

Trouble In the Deep Roads, (Dragon Age)[/b]]
Fem!Hawk (and/or) Others opposite Group
Inspiration (All images NSFW)

While exploring the Deep Roads, one or more members of the party get seperated from the rest. These poor young women are cornered and outnumbered by Dark Spawn. But rather than kill them, it seems that this group of Dark Spawn have another use for them in mind. And it goes without saying that the first rescue attempt by the others does not go according to plan for the rescuers.

Would likely involve multiple characters on both our parts, unless multiple people would be interested in something done in a thread.

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-Con
- Multiple Penetration
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Oral
- Gang-bang

Original Ideas
Consensual
The Camp Follower (M/F, F/F, F/Futa, M/Futa, Futa/Futa)[/b]]
Dominant Male/Female/Futa opposite Submissive Female/Futa

There is an army marching to war. A column a mile long or more, teaming with soldiers, cavalry, and siege machines. And following behind it is an equally impressive second force: the betrothed and children of the soldiers, black-smiths, merchants, and others. One day when a soldier of this force is walking the stalls among the followers' camp, a dark elf hand-maiden of one of the nobles funding the army in its march catches their eye.

And they find out that the noble - sells off this young dark elf. As a source of morale for troops with the coin. Maybe its her eyes, or her voice, or the way she laughs but the soldier quickly buys a night with the young elf. One night, with a promise of no complications, and no strings.

But as bodies meet, in the hazy smoke of euphoria, things are bliss. And the soldier is left satisfied but still craving, and the young elf finds herself looking for the soldier among the crowds. So one night becomes a second. And a third. And so on. And things start to get complicated when the soldier, child of minor nobility and a military officer, and the hand-maiden both realize they might have developed something more than a casual relationship.

Ideas For Kinks
- Light bondage
- Oral
- Vaginal
- Anal
- M/F, F/F, F/Futa, or Futa/Futa as we discuss and decide what we'd like

Non-Consensual
The Headmistress' Punishment (M/F, F/Futa, Futa/Futa)[/b]]
Dominant Female/Futa opposite Submissive Boy/Futa

Based on a few RP ideas I'd seen in the past, about a feminine boy ending up in an all-girls-school for one reason or another. In this, the fem-boy ends up at the all-girls-school (we can work out just why he's there if you're interested in this plot) but his cover gets blown when the Head Mistress of the school discovers his secret. Rather than get him expelled she decides to use it as black-mail: using and abusing him to her heart's content whenever she desires, toying with him, teasing him, and using his body till he's spent and she's satisfied.

As a note I would be perfectly happy to play either role or have either/both be futa characters.

Ideas For Kinks
- BDSM
- Non-Con
- Dub-Con
- Orgasm control/denial
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Oral
- Forced clothes-wearing (Obviously, since the young boy is in an all-girls school)
== Negated if we decide that the submissive young boy should be a futa.
- Age-play (To an extent, within site rules)
- Pegging (Possibly)

Picking The Wrong Fight (M/F - Group)[/b]]
Submissive Female opposite Group

A modern or near-future/sci-fi world, or maybe even fantasy if you'd like, where fighting is such a common occurrence that rules have been put in place to make those who would start these fights need to think very carefully about the possible costs. Well one young woman gets offended in some way by something a man she comes across does or says. She's hot-headed enough to challenge him to a fight without realizing that he has enough friends to badly outnumber her and that he himself is a champion fighter/accomplished soldier/etc. So she's soundly beaten.

And at that point under the laws of the land, her body is theirs' to claim as they desire since she lost. Note that while she would be opposite a group in-RP, I am more than capable of RPing a group of men by myself, and more than welcome a partner who is also willing to do so to cut down on time. Though doing a group RP in a thread could be fun if I have multiple takers on the idea.

Ideas For Kinks
- Light BDSM
- Multiple partners
- Multi-penetration
- Oral
- Anal
- Vaginal
- Non-Con
- Dub-Con

Need Job, Will Do Anything (F/F, Futa/F, Futa/Futa)[/b]]
Dominant Female/Futa opposite Submissive/Switch Female/Futa

A young girl is hard up for money, with college loans, and the bills that come with living by yourself in an apartment all stacking up against her. To make matters worse, she didn't exactly pick the best major for getting a high-paying job. So in a last bid effort the young woman puts up a request online/in the local papers that anybody who's willing to pay for work should contact her. She makes the mistake of vaguely promising that she's willing to do anything for the right compensation.

This attracts the attention of an older woman living in a more well-to-do neighborhood who finds herself lonely since she has no lover to share a bed with. So she approaches the girl at first offering a job simply working around the house - working away at her, whittling away, and soon being plain and blatant in her advances and with what sort of designs she has on the young woman.

And as much as she may not like it at first: the fine treatment, gifts, and being almost doted over may start to have the young woman re-considering her initial reaction to want to quit the job.

Ideas For Kinks
- Age-play (To an extent, well within site rules)
- Sexy outfits (Who wouldn't love a maid's outfit with a too-short skirt and no panties?)
- Bondage
- Non-con
- Dub-con
- Consent
- Marking (Possibly a tattoo of some kind, to remind the young girl who her loving mistress is?)
- Orgasm control/denial

A Simple Job Gone Complicated (F/Tentacles)[/b]]
Female opposite Tentacles

There is good money to be made in prospecting for colonies. However, it has its dangers. A prospector usually travels alone, and always on the very edges of known space. If one is not careful then they could wind up at the mercy of pirates, raiders, or the dangers of the planets they explore. One young woman has been told of these risks again, and again, and again by those she knows when she told them of her idea of becoming a colony prospector. But she didn't listen to them and set off to try making her fortune anyways.

Its really just as simple as parking on the first unexplored planet you can find nad drawing up some maps, right? Except in her travels she stumbles across something. An ancient creature, as old as the planet it is calling home. It senses her, a strange life-form its never seen on its little world before. And either from boredom or bestial curiosity it captures her to - learn of her. Despite how much she may attempt to resist and escape.

Perhaps, even with time, the creature may break the young girl's mind, and she may not see so much wrong with her situation.

Ideas For Kinks
- Non-Con
- Corruption (leading to Dub-Con/Con - entirely optional)
- Egg Laying/Impregnation (entirely optional)
- Multiple Penetration
- Anal
- Oral
- Vaginal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom