Sapphire's lesbian and futa thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

My name is Sapphire, and I'm here on bluemoon roleplaying to find some roleplaying partners for lesbian stories, or rather I should say feminine erotica, since I do also enjoy playing alongside hermaphrodites, futanari and dickgirls... whatever you'd like to call them.

This is going to be a very simple thread for now, as it's past midnight here and the creative juices are running low in the tank.

here's what I'm looking for:

I enjoy smutty stories between women or fem-hermaphrodites (not transsexuals) in either romantic, lust driven, blackmail or coercion plots and in some cases even non-consensual scenes.

By smutty I mean contains more sex than plot, as to be honest, if I want drama or an epic tale I'll go read a book, but I prefer human (if virtual) interaction for sexual themes. I still like to have at least a little story there though, or it just feels empty and boring.

I'll play as dom, sub, female, futa, lesbian or straight characters, plus anything in between, and I'm more than happy for you to do the same.

TLDR? FxF, or FxFuta, smut > story. I'm switch.

Ideas:

Okay, for now I admit this is a pretty crappy list of themes, but once I get some time to re-write the thread I'll have more pairings and some plots here.

Incest - you'll have to convince me, it's overdone.
Lesbian x straight girl
Student x Teacher
Prostitute x Client(s)
BDSM club owner x New girl
Boarding school setting
Futanari on female gang-bang

And just for fun, here is my pinterest page of girls I like to play as.

Rules:

I use PM or thread, little preference between them.
Descriptions, good grammar and spelling conscious partners required
2-5 paragraphs per post preferred, absolute minimum of 1 para.
If posting constantly takes you longer then 3-4 days, then no thanks.
PM me if interested, DO NOT POST HERE.

A note to any males, transgender or 'others'

I do not ever play with males who write female roles, or with male characters being involved. -- Why did I highlight that? Because past experience will tell me that most guys will ignore it if I don't. Seriously, if I see male, other or undisclosed in your profile I won't even read the message, I'll just delete it. You don't interest me.

No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom