Subway Molester RP: [M x F]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I’m looking for a partner who is willing to participate in a smut based RP. Most of the time, my RPs are plot driven, but I’m in the mood for something naughtier. I'm turned off by scat, vore, necrophilia, and excessive gore (BDSM stuff is fine). I will not RP anything with those elements. My posts aren't long, and usually remain within the 150-300 word range.

Setting: My character is a high school senior who has ridden the same subway car as you multiple times. She’s the student council president, and travels to school well before five A.M. to set up the meeting room, and leaves at odd hours. Due to this, she travels back and forth at odd times, and has wound up in empty subway cars often. One day, you were the only person riding the train when she entered. Both of you are surprised when the subway comes to an abrupt stop, and it’s announced that this particular line is having technical difficulties. It’s stopped in a tunnel where nobody can see inside.

Notes: We can start before this event, and have a few encounters that build up to it, or begin here. Both options seem exciting to me. As the title suggests, this is not consensual. I’d like this to be a somewhat long-term RP with multiple encounters. Feel free to P.M. me. It's the quickest way to contact/communicate with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom