Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Simply asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaleoFox

Super-Earth
Umm is there anyway I could get notified of my private messages without logging into the site . Like a mobile app which notifies you about your thread replies and unread PMs .

Firstly, the mobile app is a question that's been asked several times over in several threads within this section. Currently no app exists. Will there ever be one? Can't say. I'm no programmer, though this desire has been noted many times over.

As for the notifications, if you subscribe to threads via email notification (look at the bottom of the page of any thread once you are in the thread, you'll see the link to do this on the bottom left), you will receive emails letting you know whether or not you are logged in. You can do the same for your PMs. The trick here, however, is that you need to have your emails on. So, it'll have to be to an email address you check often if you want to make sure you get the updates as they happen. But these emails will come to you whether or not you are logged in.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Thank you so much for replying . I did know that you could link your thread to your email but didn't know we could do that for my PMs that's just awesome.
I'm on the way to become a programmer so when I finish my college I might make one since make have asked bout this

You're very welcome. And good luck with the programming degree. Comp Sci and anything related...I give you credit. Takes a special kind of patience to study that. : )

darkangel76 said:
You're very welcome. And good luck with the programming degree. Comp Sci and anything related...I give you credit. Takes a special kind of patience to study that. : )

Thanks well I do hope I complete it . It would be good to do something for Blue Moon as it has done a lot for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom