Masquerade (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaceyboo

Super-Earth
  • These can all either be short term or long term.
  • Contact me by pm or comment on this thread if interested.
  • I roleplay through either PM, thread, or email. No instant messengers.
  • The more detail, the better the story, but I don't require a specific post length. Just no one liners!
  • I always prefer to play the younger character, usually between 16-24 years old.
  • I'll use either descriptions or pictures for my characters (only REAL LIFE pictures, no cartoons/anime).
  • In terms of Dom/sub relationships, I'm always submissive.
  • I love for my roleplays to be pleasing for both partners, so please give me your input! Let me know what you do and don't like :)
  • Kinks!

Masquerade:
Keeping their costumes a secret from one another at the masquerade party, their goal is to find one another by the end of the night. After awhile, the young girl (17-20) thinks she’s found her boyfriend, giving him teasing little gestures through the evening. However, the man in the mask that she’s attempting to lead to the bedroom isn’t who she thinks he is, but how far will things go before she realizes this?
(Could be a stranger, someone she knows, family member, etc. There
could most definitely be non-con elements added to this, though its
not a requirement.)

Father/daughter version:
He didn’t know that his daughter, who was already the spitting image of his wife, had nearly an identical dress as her mother for the party. He also didn’t know that his wife had suddenly felt ill, and decided to skip out on the evening of excitement altogether. He takes matters into his own hands, teasing her through the evening, assuming it’s his wife that he’s desperately trying to get alone in one of the bedrooms. When he finally does, who will realize who’s who first, and what will they do when they make this discovery?

Father/daughter version 2:
Same details as the first f/d version, although this one has more of a noncon element added to it. His daughter, who he assumes is his wife, wants no part in this. The second the man, who she doesn’t yet realize is her father, gets her in the room, she tries to fight him. His sex life with his wife had been dull, and they had recently discussed trying to spice things up, and he assumed that her protests and attempts to fight him off were just a way to turn him on even more.
(So, not exactly noncon, but perhaps once he realizes its his daughter
he still doesn’t stop.)

Father/daughter version 3:
He knows its his daughter, but she doesn’t know its him. Being a single dad who hasn’t dated in years, his pent up frustration is now going to be taken out on his now womanly daughter. He could tease her, get her to willingly submit to him, though at this point she wouldn’t know who he was, or he could simply force her.

(As far as all the father/daughter versions go, these could be short term, lasting for only that night/encounter, or they could be long term, developing into full on father/daughter relationships. Whichever works.)

Switched up version:
This is more similar to the first idea listed, only its just the man who is looking for someone that he knows. He mistakes the girl for his girlfriend or wife, or current fuck buddy, and is giving her cues through the night until he finally gets her alone.
(Would prefer this be someone that she knows rather than a stranger. Perhaps her next door neighbor, her dad’s friend, a teacher, etc.
Could also have the same noncon element as father/daughter
version 2, but that isn’t a requirement.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom